Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Capture at Kent Farm

When the newly formed Titan South,are on their first mission in Smallville, they meet Superboy. The problem is that he does not want to become a Teen Titan. But he's going to need their help to stop evil robots who are intent on stealing his powers.

Chapter 3 - Capture at Kent Farm

Chapter 3 - Capture at Kent Farm
Just Super

Smallville: Kent Farm
"This is where Superboy lives" said Lightning, staring at the Kent Farm.
"What were you expecting a mini-Fortress of Solitude?" said Kid Flash, smirking, "a mini-what?", "never mind" said Jinx.

The 5 members approached the house and Kid Flash, knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal an old woman, the old woman had short grey hair, she wore a purple, white collared, jumper, a pair of semi dark blue trousers and dark blue shoes.

"Can I help you" asked the old woman, who didn't seem surprised to see them there.
"Yeah I'm a friend of Kon's “said Kid Flash, "Then you must be Bart Allen, come in" replied Martha Kent.
The Titans South walked in to the house.

"Hey you’re the kids who thought those robots" said an old man, who entered the room holding a can of beer. The Jonathan Kent had grey hair; he wore a pair of glasses, a cream shirt, and a brown belt with a silver belt buckle, olive green trousers and a pair of brown shoes.

"Well I've found out there was a spaceship sitting a few miles, so I'm think that the robots aren't fro..." said a teenager, as he came down the stairs and saw the Titans South.
”Conner you're Superboy?" asked Jinx, Conner immediately ran back up the stairs (at normal speed).
"Oh my, I don't think Conner is in the mood to talk to you" said Martha Kent. "I'm gonna see if I can talk to him" said Jinx, rushing up the stairs.

Conner's Room
Jinx entered Conner's room, which didn't have much in it apart from a bed with a Superman poster above it, a wardrobe and a desk with a computer on it. Jinx walked over to the computer, on the screen was the Inquisitor News website, which had reports of alien spaceship sittings, as well as rumours of robot searching for something across Kansas.

Jinx hoping to learn more about Conner, started going through the draws in the desk, inside the draws were numerous News Paper articles, with pictures of Conner (wearing a purple and green, capeless version of Superman's outfit, with a LL-diamond symbol instead of a S-diamond symbol,) battling Superman, the articles had titles such as Boy of Steel Attacks, Terrible Teenage Terror, one Newspaper article showed Superboy, in his original superhero outfit, fighting against the evil Brainiac and the title was Superboy, Hero or Villain?

Jinx walked over to the window and looked out to see a light coming from the barn.

Kent Barn
Jinx landed in the top of the barn and walked over to Conner, she then put her hand on his shoulder and just barely managed to avoid his heat vision.

"Sorry" said Jinx, "I guess I must have made you j...".
"Listen I know you want me to join your team, but I work alone" said Conner, "Oh really then what were you doing with Superman in Metropolis" asked Jinx.
"Look I moved to Smallville, to get away from my cousin because he's always looking over me" answered Conner.

"O.K. what is your problem" asked Jinx, "you wanna know what my problem is, its because I'm a clone, I was created by Lex Luthor, using his own DNA mixed with Superman's and you know what he sent me to do, he sent me to destroy Superman and In the process I all most harmed several innocent people and I am afraid that I'll eventually winding up just like Luthor".
"Hey listen just because 1/2 your DNA is from a bad guy, it doesn't mean your evil, if you were evil would you have become a superhero, would Superman have forgiven you and let you become his sidekick, it doesn't matter what the guy who created you was like, it only matter what you are like, it doesn't matter what you did in the past but you can't let it decide your future" said Jinx, "let me guess you learned that from your boyfriend Imp" replied Conner.

“Actually K.F.s not my boyfriend, he’s already got two girls back in Central City, or so he claims (AN1) and there’s someone I kinda like”.
“And does he like you back” asked Conner, “Well I’m not sure you see he once betrayed me once back when I was a villain and I’m not sure whether he actually liked me or if he was just pretending” replied Jinx.
“And you’re willing to overlook that and forgive him" asked Conner.
"Well if I'm willing to overlook the fact that he's half robot, I guess I can overlook the fact that he betrayed when I was with the Hive". (AN2)

Suddenly several Zartharbots burst through the roof, one fired a laser blast Conner, sending him flying backwards into one of the barn walls. Conner immediately stood back up and tore off the remains of his clothing to reveal his costume, tactile telekinesis flowed through his body as is neat hair became messy again. "do you always wear that thing" asked Jinx, "only when I'm awake".

Superboy and Jinx battled the Zartharbots, until the other titans arrived.
Kid Flash, avoided the Zartharbots' energy blasts, but every time he tried to phase into them he found that he was unable to do so.
"I think these guys have been upgraded, they're vibrating at the same frequency as me" said Kid Flash. "K.F.s right the robots armour is more stronger than the last time" said Lightning, who was shooting electricity at the Zartharbots, near him Thunder was creating bursts of sonic energy at the Zartharbots, but neither of their attacks were doing any damage. Computress, who after failing to possess the Zartharbots, had created giant CD shields in front of herself, "they must also have some kind of anti-viral program installed, I can't control them" said Computress.

"They may have tougher armour, but I have fists of steel" said Superboy, before he punched through one of the Zartharbot's armour, to reveal a green glow and he collapsed in pain, green vain spreading across his skin. Kid Flash looked up to see Superboy, lying on the ground in pain, it was then he saw the green glowing rock inside the Zartharbot's chest, "Kryptonite".

Kid Flash ran at the Zartharbot, but it create a Kryptonite forcefield around itself and Superboy. Kid Flash ran at the forcefield, but another Zartharbot punched him, sending him flying through the barn wall. The Kryptonite forcefield flew out of the barn and across the sky, taking Superboy with it.

Authors Notes:
1. In case your wondering the two girls would be Valerie Perez and Carol Bucklen
2. Now you know who I pair Jinx with (Cyborg)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment