Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One-The Beginning

The Titans are back from their war with the Brotherhood of Evil, but nothing in Jump City is like how they remembered it. And whom is the mysterious girl who's always wearing her brown hat? What could she possibly be hiding? Even though they've just met her, why does Robin think he's seen her before?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One-The Beginning

Chapter 1 - Chapter One-The Beginning

Profiles:

Name: Natuara
Status: Princess of planet Naturanythibia, heir to her planet's throne
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Multicolored-rainbow
Skin Color: Tanned a bit, like Terra
Powers: Starbolts, eye starbolts, finger starbolts, telekinetic abilities, levitation, flight, and others Unknown
Hobby: Drawing
Special Talent: Singing, acrobatics (aerialist stuff)
Favorite Recipe: She can cook alot of good stuff
Favorite Color: Rainbow (meaning that she likes all colors of all shades and tones)
Wish: To find her best friend
Favorite Food: Fruits, Chocolate, fruit
Least Favorite Food: Tamaranian food, meatloaf, tofu 

Author's Notes
Hi, people! It's me, Firey!!! Just catchin' the flames while writing this new story. Anyways, this is half songfic/fanfic cause I'm including songs. Sometimes I'll be narrating; sometimes a character will be narrating. Sadly, I don't own the Titans, but I do own Natuara, Maya, Aleksa, and Laurence. When I write the memories, there's more detail each chapter, the first few chapters will be vague, but the last few chapters will be very detailed like they're actually happening. No actual sex, just kissing. In other news, eating cake or pie while reading this is quite enjoyable.
Let the reading begin!

Chapter One
Narrated by Natuara

I was in bed with my eyes closed, my body bathed in warm sunlight, the chirping of birds flowing through my ears. I got up, and I stared out the window. To my left was Jump City, I could tell by the T-shaped tower on the small island next to the bridge. That was Titans Tower, home to the Teen Titans. They started saving the world about two years ago, and I have simply every paper about them, so I know almost everything about them. And I know there is a Titans relation in Steel City. They call themselves the Titans East.
And to the right, well, is an old dilapidated circus tent. Tears came to my eyes, and the image of it blurred. I turned away, fighting them back. Maybe I should explain why. So I got dressed, and stepped outside.
As I walked closer and closer toward the tent, I started shaking. Not from cold, but from sorrow. I stared at the old oak trees, and a memory seemed to materialize and mess with my vision.
*Beginning of Flashback*

A young boy with black hair was sitting under the shade of a tree, with a comic book in his lap. They wandered across the pages. He was about five years old. The day is April 5th, about ten years ago
Being absorbed in it, he didn't notice a five-year-old me climbing the tree, oblivious to the fact that there was a boy at least ten feet right underneath me. Unfortunately, I took a wrong step upwards, and I began to stumble. I fell off.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed with terror. The boy finally looked up, "What the-OOMPH!!" I landed with a SPLAT on his lap, sending the comic book into the air, and landed in the grass with a SPLAT. When he recovered his senses, he glared at me. I saw that his eyes were bright blue. It was the faint black outline of his iris that had gotten me confused.
"Eh heheheheheh..." I let out a nervous giggle. He sighed and started picking up the pages which have been torn apart. I was going to help him but he shook my hand off. He took the pages and he threw them frustratingly in the trash. I waited for him to be gone so I could take pages out of the can.
I brushed my bangs out my face and read the title; "War Crews of the Galaxies", that's my favorite comic book! He must really like it too.
I took out a roll of scotch tape and staples, but it was no use. It was almost completely out of repair.

So I waited for him to come back to the open space. He looked around nervously, obviously checking if I was there or not. But he didn't see me hiding behind one of the trees. He climbed up the same tree I was previously climbing. He positioned himself on a high tree branch. I thought "Well, this is gonna be tough". I carefully made my way up to the branch he was sitting on.
Unfortunately he realized somebody was trying to get to him, so he looked down and saw me. His immediate instinct was to flip himself onto the branch above him. He landed on it as gracefully as a cat. I desperately tried to catch up to him, I yelled out "Hey, stop!" He does, and then he turns around to look at me. "I'm sorry I ruined your comic book! So I decided to make it up to you!" I pulled out a bag from the convenience store.

I held it out to him; he reached for it and took it from my hands, still looking at me. He opened the bag and stared into it, his eyes widened, his jaw dropped slightly as he pulled out the contents. I had bought him five new comic books; one of them included the same issue that I had ripped earlier.
He looked up at me and grinned. It was the most handsome grin that anybody could ever see in the whole universe. At first I couldn't believe it, but there it was. That grin was the softest, brightest, and most wholesome I had ever seen. His lips were a mild shade of tanned rose, they opened they revealed white teeth, his eyes glimmered like sapphires in moonlight.
"Thanks," he said "Thanks a lot." I smiled in return. I obviously forgot I was standing on the branch, because just then it snapped. I thought I was a goner, but then I felt two hands grab mine. I looked up to see the boy was heaving with all his might.
"Swing your legs onto my back!" he yelled. "What?! Are you crazy?! You'll fall too!" I yelled back. "Just trust me!" he replied. I looked into his eyes, they said "It's okay, you can do it". I closed my eyes; I swung my body over his, and landed on the branch next to his, which in my luck was sturdier. We stared at each other for a couple seconds, and then we burst out laughing. I swear I've never had a greater time in my life.

*End of Flashback*

We became best friends after that. We stayed best friends for a long time, approximately five to six years. The last time I saw him was him going on a bus. Destination; far, far, away. I just couldn't stand to see him go away; just before he left I gave him a small picture album with pictures of us, and his parents. He said that it was the greatest gift anyone could ever give him. I haven't seen or heard from him in five years. I sighed as I remembered how much I missed him.
Just then, a little robin fluttered from a tree branch onto my shoulder. He's twittered to me so much I actually know what he's saying. "Cheer up," he chirped. "You need to go along with life, experience new things, and meet new people." "Speak for yourself," I told him. "You didn't lose someone you care about." "He'll turn up soon; I can feel it in my bones." "Oh yeah? Well your bones are delicate and tiny," I replied. "Well, that's never stopped me from hoping," he pointed out. I thought about it for awhile, and then I realized he did have a point. I pulled out the only picture I had of him (I always have it with me), which was torn in half, because I gave him the half with me on. I guess Twitter's (I called the robin that) right, maybe he will come back. In the meantime, I'll just have to go along with life. Who knows what the future may hold?



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment