Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Misa's mistake

A wicked story about Misa's meeting with Kira... :)

Chapter 1 - Misa's mistake

Chapter 1 - Misa's mistake
Misa's tragical mistake


Misa was ready. She knew the time was come to meet Kira. But how can she do this?

It'll the best to create a public message, decided she. Make a video with the subtitle 'Kira' and with unrecognizable voice and tell him to go to a place. Maybe the best choice is the big square in Aoyama. Of course there'll be a lot of people and police-officers, but they can kill them. And as long as she has the shinigami eyes, she's able to see who's Kira.

He must be really cute, she thought while she was doing the last changes on her video. And, of course, very smart. What else could be the man who punished the murderers of my parents?

-Be careful-said Rem to her.- Maybe Kira wants to kill you because he doesn't wanna have a rival.

-Don't be afraid, Rem!- laughed the girl-, He couldn't make such a silly thing! Because I told in the video I have the eyes. And I think he hasn't. So I'll be useful for him, I'll be his eyes.

-Well -said Rem- do as you want. But don't kill yourself, please.

The next day misa sent the video to Sakura tv and they played it in living broadcast, the real Kira sent a video there too. The message was: Allright, we'll meet.

Misa was totally happy. She couldn't wait for the time they meet.

The day has arrived. Misa went to Aoyama to the main square and realized the lots of people there.

-Other crazy Kira-fans -she moaned.

-There are a lot of police-officers! -said Rem-. Be careful!

-Ok, Remmy, don't worry! I'm not stupid!

She begun to use her shinigami-eyes and saw a name without lifespan. But it was so far, she couldn't read it. She made her steps faster and than she had a good idea.

-My notebook! -she cried-. Where is my notebook?

The person she thought is Kira moved forward her. Certainly...she was able to see the face. She screamed!

The person who appeared in the crowd was... absolutely not cute. By the way, this person was creppy. A creppy, tall, old, cruel-look woman. Misa thought it couldn't be worse but suddenly the woman said:

-So you are the other one-her voice was dry and strict.

-Nooooooooo! -Misa screamed-. It's impossible! Kira is cute and young!

-Yes, I am -said the old woman proudly-. I'm only fifty-five years old and I'm pretty.

-You're an old hag!

-What? You called a honest old woman, a good teacher who wants her students best and every people's best, you called ME a hag? Actually, I was a hag. But after I took away this notebook one of my students who thought he is more intelligent than me, I found a new way! -she gazed upon the sky and her voice was really proud-. I want a perfect world! I will kill everyone who are not perfect enough! And everyone will love me and I, Kathy Barana, I'll be goddess of the... What are you writing? What are you doing, my girl? Stop it!

-Stop you -said Misa in a wicked voice-. You've twenty minutes already.

-But I... that is not enough time to tell you what I want! You don't understand! -she didn't look scared at all, just disappointed-. I should kill you. You are too silly, another insolent student, who doesn't have a place in my new worl...

She died. No, die is not enough word to write down those royal collapse she made, the dramatically fall down. Her last words were:

-You don't understand....

Misa went away. She was totally disappointed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment