Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Training

SEQUEL TO IRIS. After her mamodo sacrifices its chance to be king by bringing Sherry Belmont back to life, Selina searches for Brago with the girl. After finding the mamodo, Selina stays with them, much to the demon’s dislike. However, they find her useful for moral and physical support during battles- and for a friend outside of them. Little do they know, she has a perfect reason to travel with them- revenge on a certain mamodo.

Chapter 7 - Training

Chapter 7 - Training
 
NOTE: Hmm… I wish I’ve seen more episodes with Sherry and Brago. And I wish I knew all the Japanese names and stuff. Anyone care to send me a detailed list? X3 I know that it’s Zophise instead of Zofis, and Gash instead of Zatch… And I think Burago and Sherie instead of Brago and Sherry. Meh. I like Brago and Sherry better.

Zatch Bell- not mine.
Chapter Seven- Training Sherry POV

I let out a soft grunt and wrapped Brago’s cape around me tighter than it already was. What kind of fur IS this, anyways? Opening my eyes, I looked up at the demon, who was watching the sunrise. Selina was asleep beside him, facing away.

Brago’s gaze turned to me, and I smiled softly. “Look who’s finally up,” he muttered in a bored tone, and I knew he was ready to get back in action.

“I’m feeling much better, thanks for asking,” I replied sarcastically, sitting up and wiping my eyes.

“We need to train today, and make sure you can still cast the spells.”

“Hmmph. Like I’d ever forget how to do that.” Standing, I raised my arms and stretched. I really do feel great… Just needed some rest, I suppose.

“The girl is insisting on staying with us. Apparently she has some sort of business to finish with someone she believes we’ll meet up with.”

“Well, I have no problem with it. She did save my life, you know.”

“It was her mamodo that saved your life.” Why does he have to be so contrary?

“Selina allowed her to. So stop making excuses and get over it.”

Brago frowned deeper and turned to the girl, shaking her awake. “Get up. We’re going to train today.”

She yawned and did as he said, smiling at me. “Glad to see you’re up and going!”

“See Brago?” I commented, “At least someone around here cares how I’m doing.”

He scowled and got on his feet, grabbing his cape. I let the corners of my lips turn up in a smirk at his silence. It’s wonderful to be back with him… Even IF he hasn’t changed a bit.

Clutching the black book tightly, I glanced around. “Let’s move a little deeper into the forest. It should be a pretty secluded area, perfect for casting spells.”

“Sherry.” Brago eyed me warily. “Are you sure you’re up for it?”

“I feel fine, healthier than I have in a long while.” I began to walk forward, followed by the dark mamodo, and then Selina. I was happy that she would be traveling with us, which surprised even myself. I had always considered myself alone in the world, especially after Koko had been entrapped by Zofis.

My eyes fell to the ground, memories flooding my mind… I was never good enough… Never good enough for mother… Or Koko. She saved me, and I will save her…

No matter what, I will.

“Sherry.” My head shot up at the sound of Brago’s voice. “This area will do.”

I nodded, and opened the spellbook. My thoughts of the past had caused it to glow, an aura produced by human emotion. “Aim towards that boulder,” I commanded, deciding to start off with the first spell.

Reis!”

Suddenly, Brago turned his arm and shot the ball of blueish-purple gravity right by Selina, who shrieked and jumped to the side. “What the heck was that for?” she cried, pointing a finger at him.

“Testing your reflexes,” he replied matter-of-factly. “If you’re going to travel with us, you’ll be using them.”

I blinked a few times, and then agreed. “Always be on your guard. I’m sure you know that, having had a mamodo.”

Selina acquiesced, pushing a strand of blue hair behind her ear. “Don’t worry about me. Go on.”

“Now, Brago, if you would be so kind to hit the boulder this time.” Bracing myself, I went for a more powerful spell. “Gravirei!”

With a crushing force, the rock crumbled into dust, nothing against the intense gravity. This is what Zofis is in for... He is going to pay- one thing I will NOT fail at. No matter what. Iwiped away a tearbefore calling out another spell, hardly drained at all of energy. I had enough emotion, enough pain to keep me going as long as I needed to… Until the end- until we won, and the fight for King was over.

And we ARE going to win this battle… No one will stand in my way. Not Zofis, not Zatch…

No one.





NOTE: We actually get to see a BATTLE next chapter! Wooh!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment