Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The death of Sonic the Hedgehog

This story tells about the life of Flame and Flare the fire Hedgehogs.

Chapter 1 - The death of Sonic the Hedgehog

Chapter 1 - The death of Sonic the Hedgehog
7257                                             7257
 
boom, crash, boom.“Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Finally, I will have ruled the world!” said Eggman. boom.Suddenly an egg ship exploded. “Ahhhhhhhhhh! Flame! Flare! No!” screamed Sona.boom. “errrrr, Sonic,” said Eggman. Super Sonic was heading straight towardEggman’s ship. slash. “There’s no point in it Sonic! Even if you kill mehear I will win! Because I have placed two life forms at the center of Earth!And in 15 years they will awake and take over! Ha-Ha!” said Eggman. “Errrrrrr!Chaos Control!” shouted Sonic. boom. thud. “SONIC!” every one cried. “Ha-Ha! I have placed a chaos shield around my ship! You should have realizedthat before!” said Eggman. “Celsius! Get Flame and Flare!” yelled Sona.“Eggman… I will make you pay for kill my brother-in-law.” Said Celsius. Celsiusthen launched a endless blast of fire at Eggman. boom. Eggman’s ship hadfinally been destroyed. thud. Celsius dropped down to the ground as Sonacaught Flame and Flare. “What? Only one baby hedgehog? Huh! Celsius!” criedSona. Suddenly Sonic’s chaos energy darted towards Flame and Flare. Then thetwo hedgehogs separated. “Celsius!” cried Sona. “S-Sona, give these to Flameand Flare when they’re older,” said Celsius as he handed Sona a small bag.“They’re …

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment