Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The air race

This story tells about the life of Flame and Flare the fire Hedgehogs.

Chapter 2 - The air race

Chapter 2 - The air race
15 yearslater                                                             15years later
 
“Err, arr, err,” said Flame. “Err, Ahh,” saidFlame. pant, pant, pant. “Why do I keep having the samedream over and over? And who is this Sonic character? As well as Sona and Celsius.And Eggman,” said Flame. Flame started to head for the kitchen. ring, ring.“Hello. Hey Flare. Crap! I forgot! The airboard race is today! I gotta go!”Said Flame. “ Grab ice cream sandwich, get dressed, tune up airboard, and getto air dome. Easy,” said Flame.
 
                                                                  1 hour later
 
“ Finally, it’s time.” Said Flame. Flame thenwalked up to the competitor’s board. “Hmm. Darl, crap. Rocky, crap. Lussy,crap. Flare, good. Ex, good. Earthquake, good. Storma, easy. Crystal, easy.Winda, easy. Aqua, wait, Aqua? Crap! She’s in the race! O well. Seth? Who’sthis moron?” Said Flame. “Will all racers please head your way to the track,”said the inter com. Flame then started his way to the track. O.K. what todo. By pass all components, hit Aqua and make Seth die. Easy. ThoughtFlame. “3,2,1. START!” All the boarders then started. Hmm, what’s first? HitAqua. Flame didn’t waste any time trying. “Hey Flame. How about a bet? If Iwin you go out with me and if you win you go out with me?” Asked Aqua. Bang.Flame then took 4th place. Second, by pass all components.Thought Flame. Suddenly Flame boosted into first place. Third… “What? Ialready won?” said Flame. “We have our winner! Give it up for Flame theHedgehog.” Said the inter com. Flame started to look around. “ Huh, there’sthat Seth kid. What is up with him?” Flame said to himself.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GiR_master on April 27, 2006, 10:07:35 AM

GiR_master on
GiR_masterDis story is awsome!! keep it up