Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Finding of the Chaos emeralds

This story tells about the life of Flame and Flare the fire Hedgehogs.

Chapter 3 - Finding of the Chaos emeralds

Chapter 3 - Finding of the Chaos emeralds
Flame quickly dashed out of the domeFlame quickly dashed out of the dome. “I’ve got to findthat Seth kid,” Said Flame.
“Flame! Flame!” Yelled Aqua. Suddenly Aqua dartedtoward Flame. “I’ll forgive you only if you go out with me,” Aqua said. “Uhh, Ijust forgot. I need to go do… research. So… I won’t be able to talk to you.Bye.” Flame said. Flame then started back to his house. bang. Flamestarted for his computer. “ I need to know Flare’s part of this story. Afterall, he’s in the dream to.” Flame said to himself. beep, beep, beep, beep,beep, beep, beep. “Flare I need to know, have you been having a dream abouta few people named Sonic, Eggman, Celsius, Sona and two life forms that aresuppose to hatch in 15 years?” Flame asked. “Ya, for the last few weeks,” Flarereplied. Flame started to type something into his computer. www.battlehistory.com/7257/sonicthehedgehogFlame thought to himself. “ A ha! So it is true! Flare, the dream was real!”Flame said. knock, knock. “Who is it?” Asked Flame. “Package for Flamethe Hedgehog,” replied the mailman. Flame opened the door and took the package.“Who sent it?” Asked Flame. “Flame, I just received a package from a Sona,”Flare said. “Strange. So did I,” Flame replied. With curiosity Flame opened thebox. “ Wha? Ahh! Too bright!” yelled Flame. “It’s…it’s…” suddenly Flamestopped. “ A Chaos emerald!” Yelled both Flame and Flare. “I’ll contacteveryone in Future city. You look for the locations of the other Chaos emeraldsare.” Flame said. “Calling everyone in Future city, something strange is goingon. I advice you tell me and the police if you see a kid named Seth. And anyonerelated to him.” Flame said. “I found them. Ex and Earthquake appear to haveone each. One was stolen. Aqua and Winda have the last two.” Flare said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment