Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 5 down and to Cyber city

This story tells about the life of Flame and Flare the fire Hedgehogs.

Chapter 4 - 5 down and to Cyber city

Chapter 4 - 5 down and to Cyber city
“I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’ll do anything to get all thoseemeralds,” Flame said“I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’ll doanything to get all those emeralds,” Flame said. “I’ll add Ex and Earthquake tothe conversation,” Flare added. beep. “Hey,” Ex and Earthquake said.“Guys listen, we need to have your Chaos emeralds,” Flame said. “How did youknow we have some and why do you want them?” Ex asked. “Because mine andFlare’s dreams are coming true. And Sonic the Hedgehog has died and the newenemy is to strong for the police and only me and Flare can defeat the enemy.But to do that we need all 7 Chaos emeralds.” Flame said. “All right but onequestion: how come only you and Flare can do that?” Asked Earthquake. “Becauseonly people with the Chaos ability have died and you need that ability toaccess the Chaos emeralds’ power. But the reason only me and Flare can do thatis because is when we were young Eggman stole us and fused us together with aChaos emerald. But when we were falling from a exploded ship Super Sonicaccidentally sliced us when he was flying towards Eggman’s ship. And When welanded he turned back into Sonic but the Chaos energy sperated us also addingmore to that ability.” Flame replied. “Alright. We’ll give you the Chaosemeralds.” Ex and Earthquake said. “Meet us at X-Gear at 1:00.” Flare said. 4down. 3 to go. Flame thought to himself. Flame started for the door.
 
                                          Some where else in Futurecity
 
“Hmm. Something’s telling me to go to Cyber city.”Flare said. “Computer, get me my airboard and tell all my contacts I’m in Cybercity.” Flare said. Flare got up and started for the door. Just as Flare openedthe door, Winda was about to go in. “Winda. What are you here for?” Flareasked. “I came to give you something,” Winda replied. Winda reached into her pocketand pulled out a black box. “I was told to give this to the person I fell inlove with.” Winda said handing over the box. “Thanks. It’s…it’s a Chaosemerald!” Flare said. “Thank you but right now I have to go to Cyber city.”Flare said. Flare then got on to his airboard and started off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment