Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 1 more

This story tells about the life of Flame and Flare the fire Hedgehogs.

Chapter 6 - 1 more

Chapter 6 - 1 more
“Flame, I’ve got something to tell you“Flame, I’ve got something to tell you. Seth hasthe last Chaos emerald, Winda gave me her’s, we have a uncle named Over Heatwho lives in Cyber city.” Flare said. “Kool. I’m going to Aqua’s house rightnow to get her emerald.” Flame said. “ Remember to meet at X-Gear at 1:00.” AddFlare. Flame was dodging air cars as well as getting to Aqua’s house. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Flame had finally got to Aqua’s house. gulp “Please nothing romantic,”Flame said to himself. Flame slowly walk to Aqua’s door. knock, knock.Aqua opened up the door. gasp “Flame! What are you doing here? Are wegoing out?” Aqua asked. “O-On o-one –c-con-condition: you give me your Chaosemerald.” Flame said. “You mean that pink gem I love second most? O.K. but onlyif you promise not to run away after you get it” Aqua replied. “All right.H-How about 7:00?” Flame asked. “As long as you’ll show up at your house,” Aquasaid. Flame then started towards X-Gear. Finally, we’ll have 6 emeralds. Allwe’ll have to do is steal Seth’s and then we can kill him and his brotherFlame thought.
 
                                                   At X-Gear
 
“All right. As we said. Here’s our Chaosemeralds.” Ex said. ring “Hello.” Flame answered. “Hello. To let youknow I have stolen your little friends Winda, Crystal, Storma and Aqua. If youwant them back you’ll have to give me your Chaos emeralds. Bye now.” “Who wasthat?” Asked Flare. “…Seth. He has the girls.” Flame replied. “We have to saveStorma!” Yelled Ex. “We have to save Crystal!” Yelled Earthquake. “Me and Flarewill go.” Flame said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment