Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Super Flame&Hyper Flare

This story tells about the life of Flame and Flare the fire Hedgehogs.

Chapter 8 - Super Flame&Hyper Flare

Chapter 8 - Super Flame&Hyper Flare
“CHAOS CONTROL“CHAOS CONTROL!” Flame and Flare shouted. BOOMEvery thing was destroyed because of the transformation. “It’s time!” Flamesaid. Flame and Flare darted to ward Seth’s ship. “You really think you stand achance? Activate chaos shield.” Seth said. “Ha! Do you think we’re that stupid?Chaos fire!” Flame said. Flame then launched a giant blast of nova energytowards Seth. boom Flame and Flare flew back a bit to dodge the blast.As the smoke cleared Everyone was amazed. Seth’s ship survived and the citylooked exactly like it was 15 years ago (even the giant invading robots). “ActivateSeth mode.” Seth said. Suddenly Seth’s ship started to transform into a flyingrobot replica of him. “ I will avenge my creator!” Seth said. eeeeewwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuSeth had just launched a giant laser cannon at Flame and Flare. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Flame and Flare screamed. Flame and Flare then started hurdling towards the ground.boom Everyone crowded around the impact crater that Flame and Flare werein. “Flame!!!” Cried Aqua. “Flare!!!” Cried Winda. “W-W-We w-won’t l-lose,”Flare said. Then for a strange reason both Flame and Flare had a sudden burstof energy. “ With the scar of the Sonic, Chaos Control!” Flame and Flare said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment