Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shadow Meet Wall

Against a brick wall, with nowhere to go...
Sonic finds out the hard way to never break a promise.

Chapter 1 - Shadow Meet Wall

Chapter 1 - Shadow Meet Wall
Against a brick wall, with nowhere to go.

He glanced upwards. That would've been an excellent escape...if he had wings.

His hover shoes were the next best thing, but to use them, he needed a running start. He looked back at the encroaching enemy.

Those pale green eyes glared at him, making him shiver.

Embarassingly enough, a pathetic whimper escaped his throat. He tried to shove it down, but it came out anyway, having a mind of its own.

But who knew? Maybe it'd give the attacker enough pause to reconsider chasing him. He glanced forward again.

No such luck. It kept coming.

"Shadow..."

His name was uttered like a threat as the girl stalked toward him.

"Oh, no..." he whispered. His eyes widened at the thoughts of what would happen to him if she managed to catch him. Toture...slow, agonizing torture. Forcing him to watch and look at dress after dress, skirt after skirt.

They would tear him apart, limb from limb!

His mind had had it. Shadow finally snapped.

With a high pitched scream worthy of innocent little Cream (with her head on fire, nonetheless), he tore toward, around, and from his attacker.

He flew out of the alley and past a stunned Sonic, who, until a few moments before, had been lounging on the sidewalk outside the chili dog stand, calmly sucking at his milkshake.

The blue hedgehog wondered for a split second what would have the mighty ULF in such a doozy, then decided to go find out for himself.

He rounded the corner, again contentedly sucking on the straw. Until a look at Shadow's former attacker made him drop the plastic cup and turn to run.

No such luck.

"SONIC!" The shrill scream had the opposite effect of what the screamer hoped to achieve; it only made him run faster.

But he didn't get far before a running jump and bear hug brought him down.

"NOOOO!" he screamed, fighting as best he could. But the pink flurry pinned his arms behind his back and jerked him up.

"Sonic M. Hedgehog!" Amy let go and stared at him, her hands on her hips and a pout on her mouth.

Sonic chuckled nervously. "Uh...h-hi, Ames. Nice day, huh?"

She glared him down. "You promised to go shopping with me," she said in a low voice, marching toward him. Sonic stepped back.

"And you sent Shadow instead." Another step forward. Another step back.

"You made a promise, mister, and you're going to keep it, even if it kills you!" With that, Amy grabbed his arm and marched to the department store, practically dragging the screaming Sonic with her.

From the shadows a few yards away, the previously calm duo of Vector and Charmy exchanged astonished looks.

"Let that be a lesson to you, Charms," Vector said decisively.

Charmy shot another glance at Amy dragging a hysterical Sonic, and at all the people giving them strange looks. "What?"

"Never avoid fulfilling a promise. Especially if that promise is to a female..."



O_o;;;; Don't bother asking where this came from...I have absolutely NO idea...(shakes her head)

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on February 26, 2006, 11:55:04 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianOh, btw please check out my fanfic sometime. I would appreciate some constructive criticism. Here's the link:

http://www.fanartcentral.net/stories.php?sid=28644

nextguardian on February 14, 2006, 10:00:50 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianthis is women to a "T". (shudders as females close in with weapons.)

Celsius009 on December 14, 2005, 6:11:48 AM

Celsius009 on
Celsius009One of the Funniest things I've read on this website. Laughed for 10 seconds straight (thats a record).

AmyRoseFan on November 19, 2005, 5:45:18 AM

AmyRoseFan on
AmyRoseFanSonic:Vector help me!
Vector:sorry next you are going to hve sex

SoulDrawer on November 16, 2005, 10:00:41 AM

SoulDrawer on
SoulDrawerSonic "I WILL NOT GO SHOPPING! VECTOR! HLEP ME!!!" Vector "Sorry.. She's your girlfriend."
HE HE HE!!

AmyRoseFan on November 8, 2005, 11:53:47 AM

AmyRoseFan on
AmyRoseFanThis was funny please create more.

Zoewolf on June 3, 2005, 9:17:46 PM

Zoewolf on
ZoewolfXD Why isn't this on devART? I can just imagine ^^; The horrors of shopping with amy ^O^