Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A New Place

A normal girl.... a necklace.... and a dream come true...

Edit: DON'T EAT ME PEOPLES!!!! I DON'T KNOW DIDLY SQUAT ABOUT THE SHIPPUUDEN!!!

Chapter 2 - A New Place

Chapter 2 - A New Place
Poke.



Poke.




Poke.


This was really getting irritating.


Poke.


Poke.


"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!???" she screamed as she shot up.


Blink.



Blink.



"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she jumped back. This couldn't be happening. This absolutely, positively could not be happening. Naruto was sitting right in front of her, looking about as freaked out as she felt. And it looked like him after he had dragged Sasuke's sorry @$$ back to the village.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!!??" she yelled. This couldn't be Naruto, it just couldn't.

'It must be Trent trying to fool me!' she thought, 'I'll show that little twirp!!' But then, she looked around. This wasn't her room. In fact, it looked like Naruto's apartment. She could tell from a special edition Shonen Jump that she had ordered.

"Um... WHY ARE YOU IN MY APARTMENT!!?? AND WHY DO YOUR PJ'S HAVE GAARA ALL OVER THEM!!??"

"Y-your name is N-naruto, isn't it?"

"Yeah! Whats it to ya!?"

"Oh... my... God.... I am actually in my favorite show of all time..." she whispered to herself.

Being the superb ninja that he was, Naruto heard every word. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHOW!!?? WE'RE IN KONOHA!!! NOT THE TV!!!! AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS!!!"

"Okay, calm down, and I'll tell you everything that I can."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN!!?? THERE'S ANOTHER NINJA IN MY ROOM WITHOUT ME INVITING THEM!!"

'Ninja? Oh yeah!! I still haven't taken off my headband!'
"Please, calm down Naruto, when I explain, everything will be clear."
'Well, almost everything...' She still had no idea how she had gotten there.

"Fine."

They walked over to the couch and sat down. Randi explained everything to him, from begging to get the weekend off from work, to grabbing all the junk foods, and, finally, what she remembered from right before she fell asleep. She even gave every little detail, right down to her pajama's.
"But I'm not sure how I got here." she finished.

"Soooo.... you're supposedly from another world, where we are some show and book, and we have all this stuff modeled after us? And, somehow, you were transported here?"

"Yep."

"Even stuff modeled after Sasuke-teme?"

"Yep."

"I don't believe you."

"DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME SHOW YOU!!??" she screamed in rage. She even had the same temper as Naruto.

He was actually afraid of her. She backed off a little.

"Sorry about that, hehe... short temper." she said, scratching the back of her head.

"Well anyway, we probably need to take you to the Hokage-sama." he said as he got up and headed toward the door.

"Are you crazy!? I'm not walking out there in my pajama's!"

"Well, then, why don't you use a transformation jutsu and make some clothes?"

"B-but I'm not a ninja!"

"Thats impossible! You have a headband!"

"That doesn't mean that I'm a ninja! I'm from another world remember!?"

"Well, you said that you were a huge fan! You said that you practiced hand signs! And you said that everything was different here! Why don't you just try!?"

"A-alright..." she did one of her practiced hand signs, and a poof of smoke surrounded her. She pictured the ninja outfit of her dreams. A black halter-top formed around her upper body, black pants that went down to her ankles formed around her waist and legs, and she felt the ninja shoes form around her bare feet. When the smoke cleared, she looked down at herself. Her pajama's were laying in a heap next to her. "I-i actually did it!"

"Yeah, you did, now c'mon! And you might want to hide that Suna necklace."

"Right." she tucked it into her top and followed Naruto out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay peoples, one thing. I AM NOT COMPLETELY SURE ABOUT THE SASUKE THING!!!
All i know is that he leaves Konoha. But I've read enough fanfics that said Naruto drags his sorry @$$ back.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 1:54:56 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: LOL That is way funny! AWESOME!!! Now you got me going back to Naruto again! ^^

angelfox on September 28, 2007, 8:46:54 AM

angelfox on
angelfox^_^ I LOVE IT! It's much better than mine! <--not saying much there to you...-_-

Falconlobo on September 14, 2007, 1:55:44 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 13, 2007, 4:38:57 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101coolness^^

DocOck on September 5, 2007, 7:31:00 AM

DocOck on
DocOckAwesome^^

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 2, 2007, 7:40:30 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG so cool! I would kill to be in the Naruto world!

gaaralover1 on August 29, 2007, 12:47:27 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Ok..... But this is good...

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on August 29, 2007, 10:32:27 AM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxWHOOOO! please write more! *puppy dog eyes*