Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - OMG!!! HOKAGE-SAMA!!

A normal girl.... a necklace.... and a dream come true...

Edit: DON'T EAT ME PEOPLES!!!! I DON'T KNOW DIDLY SQUAT ABOUT THE SHIPPUUDEN!!!

Chapter 3 - OMG!!! HOKAGE-SAMA!!

Chapter 3 - OMG!!! HOKAGE-SAMA!!
Randi followed Naruto through the village, trying as hard as she possibly could not to gawk at everything they passed.

'OHMYGOD!!! LOOK AT THAT!!! OH, AND THAT!!! AND LOOKIT AT THAT!!! OOO!!!!' Her brain was about ready to explode from the excitement.

They came to the Hokage's building and walked up the stairs to her office. Naruto knocked on the door, and they heard a voice from inside.

"Come in." it said.

He opened the door and Randi dashed past him, running around the room, taking in everything, finally stopping at Tsunadae and bowing repeatedly. Sure, she was American, but she watched enough anime and read enough manga to know about Japanese culture.

"Hokage-sama, it is an honor to meet you! I am so thankful that I could come and meet you! I-"

"Who is this Naruto?" asked Tsunadae.

He sighed and said, "This is Randi. Trust me, you need to hear this girls wacky story."

"Alright." she replied. "Sit... Randi, was it?"

"Yes, Hokage-sama." she nodded as she sat down.

"So, you have an interesting story?"

"Y-yes, I do. Okay, first off, I'm not exactly, erm, from here. I'm..."
and she explained her story again.

"Hmmm..." said Tsunadae once she was done. "So, you don't know how you got here?"

"No, I don't."

"When I found her in my apartment, she was in her pajama's" said Naruto. "She performed the transformation jutsu perfectly."

"I see..." said Tsunadae. "Randi, what is your last name?"

"I-its Walker Hokage-sama."

"Ah..." she was silent for a moment, and it looked like she was in deep thought.

"Randi, follow me." she said as she stood. "We're gonna test your skills."

"W-what!? B-but, I never took any of the special training that you need!"

"Yes, but you seem to already have a few skills, and I want to see their extent."

"A-alright Hokage-sama."

They headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was a little short... meh. The next couple might be a little on the short side too, but thats only because it leads up to something kind of big.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheOwari on November 4, 2007, 10:42:16 AM

TheOwari on
TheOwariI'm loving the story so far. You have a very relaxed writing style.

But one small thing, "Sure, she was American, but she watched enough anime and read enough manga to know about Japanese culture."

Yes, we bow...to each other. It'd be a bit odd to have an American bow to us. We prefer to use the western greeting with a fellow westerner of simply shaking hands. ^.^

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 1:55:57 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: YAY TSUNADE!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!! ^^

angelfox on September 28, 2007, 8:51:24 AM

angelfox on
angelfox>w< cant wait to read the next chappie!

kunaikatcher on September 17, 2007, 7:46:31 PM

kunaikatcher on
kunaikatcherso far i likes it!!!!
now i have to read the other chappies!!
--and it's okay to have them short!!!

Falconlobo on September 14, 2007, 1:57:00 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 13, 2007, 4:41:42 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow O.O Lucky Randi gets to go to the Naruto world><awsome^^

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 2, 2007, 7:41:37 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverI'm agreeing with gaaralover1...HURRY UP! Oh wait, you already have the next chapter up...that was quick!..haha!

gaaralover1 on August 29, 2007, 12:50:14 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1write more write more... I'll bug you untill you do..... Let me know as soon as you update!