Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - *cough*SHOW OFF!!!*cough*

A normal girl.... a necklace.... and a dream come true...

Edit: DON'T EAT ME PEOPLES!!!! I DON'T KNOW DIDLY SQUAT ABOUT THE SHIPPUUDEN!!!

Chapter 4 - *cough*SHOW OFF!!!*cough*

Chapter 4 - *cough*SHOW OFF!!!*cough*
Once they were at the training field, Shizune had joined them.

"Lady Tsunade, who is this?" she asked.

"This is Randi. She-"

"GOD NO!!!! I AM NOT TELLING THAT WHOLE DAMN STORY AGAIN!!!!!!!"

"Oooooooooooooookaaaaaaayyyyyyyy..... anyway, I'll tell you later. We were just about to test her skills. Shizune, would you mind testing her?"

"Sure."

Tsunadae walked over to her and whispered in her ear, "Go easy on her, alright?"

Shizune nodded and shifted into her battle stance.

"Okay, first show us your stance." said Tsunadae.

Randi shifted her body so that her side would face Shizune. She outstretched her arms to each of her sides, and spread her legs, locking her knees.

"Alright, before we start, let me test your stance." said Tsunadae. She walked over to her and gave her a firm push. (Clearly not using her full strength. That would probably send the girl flying.) Randi didn't budge. "Alright... BEGIN!"

"WAIT!!!" yelled Randi.

"What!?"

"I need some sharp pointy things!!! You know, kunai and shuriken!"

Tsunadae sighed. "Naruto, could you go and find Ten-Ten?"

"Alright Granny Tsunadae."

Just before she could punch him for calling her that again, he vanished in a poof of smoke.

A few minutes later, he returned with Ten-Ten.

"Whaddaya' need Tsunadae?" she asked.

"Can you let this girl borrow some of your weaponry?"

"Sure."

Ten-Ten walked over to Randi and introduced herself. "And your name is?"

"Randi."

"Nice to meet you!" she said handing her some of her weapons from her endless armory.

"Thanks."

"Alright," said Tsunadae, "get back into your stance."

"Right." and she did so.

"BEGIN!!"

Randi dashed at Shizune, performing a hand sign. 'What the hell!?' she thought. Her hands were moving as if she had known this since she was born, and it wasn't one of the signs that she had practiced.

'Oh well! It'll just make this easier.'

"PHEONIX FLOWER!" she yelled, and fire balls shot from her mouth. She had never tried any of Sasuke's jutsu's before.

Shizune, dodged it, but just barely. 'Woah! How did she do that!?' she thought. She started to run at Randi again, and threw a barrage of shuriken at her.

'Focus your chakra, focus you chakra, FOCUS YOUR CHAKRA!' Randi felt the energy swarm to her feet, and she jumped onto the shuriken that had been throw. She jumped back off of them and did a back-flip in the air, throwing her own barrage of shuriken.

'Now I'm glad that mom made me go on the cheerleading team!' Of course she had quit soon afterwards, I mean, who wouldn't? It was just a bunch of preps, and who likes preps?

Shizune dodged, and performed a hand sign. She disappeared in a poof of smoke, and reappeared right behind Randi.

"To slow!" and she threw Randi. She did some hand signs herself, and popped back up right behind Shizune.

"What did you say about being to slow!?" and she threw Shizune. She was caught so off-gaurd, that Shizune couldn't stop from spiraling into a tree.

She hit with a hard bang, but quickly retaliated. Randi performed more hand signs. "SHADOW-CLONE JUTSU!" she yelled, and suddenly there were about a hundred of herself. 'Wa-!?' This was so impossible that it wasn't even funny.

'WOAH!!' thought Naruto. He was the only one who was supposed to make so many true clones. Yep, her's weren't shadow clones either, they were real.

She ran at Shizune with all of her clones, throwing wild punches and kicks. "LIONS BARRAGE!!" she yelled. One of her punches landed Shizune in the chin, sending her flying. Randi popped back up right above her and kicked her back to earth.

Once she landed, Randi colapsed on the ground. She was completely worn out.

Amazingly, Shizune stood up as if nothing was wrong, even though she was covered in cuts and bruises. "That was good," she said, "but you need to work on balancing your chakra, and releasing it in a more steady stream."

"Can you get up?" asked Naruto.

She struggled, and strained herself, making her body move as hard as it could, but she couldn't. "N-no..."

Naruto went over to her and slung her arm around his shoulder. They headed back to the Hokage's building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that this was good. I'm not so great at action scenes.... meh. R&R PEOPLES!!!

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on October 13, 2007, 9:43:24 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichucool!nice fighting ideas for the scene.

YamiRevea on September 29, 2007, 1:57:29 PM

YamiRevea on
YamiReveaReshea: WOW! just WOW!

angelfox on September 28, 2007, 8:54:32 AM

angelfox on
angelfox^_^ I think this is awesome!

kunaikatcher on September 17, 2007, 7:51:01 PM

kunaikatcher on
kunaikatcheryou exclaimed it all better then i could!!
okay--now to the next chapter!!!!!!!!!

Falconlobo on September 14, 2007, 1:59:38 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice fight scenes

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 13, 2007, 4:46:28 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome fight^^kept me at the edge of my seat^^

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 2, 2007, 7:45:06 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverThat was freaking awesome!! Your good at writing stories!!

perryfamily53 on August 31, 2007, 10:31:26 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53wow this is great! and don't judge yourself so bad on action scences. it was amazing i could actually imagine what the scene looked like!! this is so exiting please write more!!

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on August 30, 2007, 3:25:08 PM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxcool I wish I got trapped in Naruto! T-T....AND I LOVE HER PJS!! GAARA!

gaaralover1 on August 30, 2007, 10:13:22 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Ok... She really is a total female copy of Naruto... Cool... *sniff* I feel so bad now!! Update soon!