Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Where did they go?

Meh. This was going to be one story, but then my brain shrivled up and died when I tried to think up more. So, these are just going to be one-shots from different shows and just random things that pop up in my brain.

Chapter 1 - Where did they go?

Chapter 1 - Where did they go?
For all is lost, when the creators mind is gone....

"Oh my demons, my demons, where have you gone? You have left me alone, defenceless against the spreading joy in my sad and romance-full mind.

Only the hurt may bring me happiness, but it only lasts for so long...

And the hurt only brings the happiness from the fake....

And the hurt brings me no closer to you, my demons... my love...

Only you, my demons of dark, may bring me back...

To my true happiness, of my demons, my darkness, my romance, my hatred, my death, where have they gone
?" she slowly chanted.

"Mistress Sinshea?" Her servant had entered. All the while, Sinshea kept the tune to her deathly melody.

"Yes, Uramae? What do you want from me?"

"Your Majesty, Onroe, wishes to see you."

"Father..." her melody had stopped. She gazed out from the rooftop of her castle room. "Where do you think they have gone, Uramae?"

"Whom are you speaking of Mistress Sinshea?"

"My demons, my soul, my being, my... everything?"

"I-i would not know how to answer you Mistress Sinshea, but as I said before, your Father wishes to see you.

"Yes." she said, as she raised from the old wooden chair.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment