Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Teardrops On Her Headband

Meh. This was going to be one story, but then my brain shrivled up and died when I tried to think up more. So, these are just going to be one-shots from different shows and just random things that pop up in my brain.

Chapter 2 - Teardrops On Her Headband

Chapter 2 - Teardrops On Her Headband
This one is based after one of my FAVORITE songs of all time, Teardrops On My Guitar, by Taylor Swift.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


She sat on the sand bank, her face in her hands, crying silent tears.


Raine had been the Kazekage's assistant for at least a year now, and he had just tore her heart to shreds, as if he had never even known her before.

She had been so nice to him, coming in just to check on him late at night in his office, talking to him whenever he needed a break, plain and simple, she had done everything that she could for him! She even brought some of her pies for him, which were famous in Suna. She was known as one of the best cooks in the entire village for Gods sake! And she made the majority of them for him nowadays!

He was able to open up to her, just sit and talk, anything! And then he went and broke her heart. Over the time she had spent with him, she had come to love him, although hiding it was a must. An assistant and the Kazekage? Never!

She couldn't help herself though. Every time he would even walk by, she would catch her breath. Every time he talked, she couldn't see anything but him. Every night, she couldn't even get to sleep, thinking of him, staring at his face on her bed-side table. She would smile, anytime he would even look at her. He had known her for so long now, he knew almost everything about her, he knew how to break her heart. All she wanted was for him to wrap his arms around her, just like any other girls dream. She would wish on her first star every night, just for one sign of feelings from him to her.

"I think I've finally got it right." he would say. He said he had finally met 'the one'. He would say that he's just so in love with this girl.

'I bet that she's beautiful. I bet that she's got everything that I don't.' was what she thought. 'She better care for him like I do.'

As she sat there her talented shinobi ears caught the sound of footsteps in the sand, ones that she had memorized, just those footsteps. Gaara sat down next to her.

"Why are you crying Raine? I should be the one crying, with all the damn paperwork that I have to do."

She chuckled a little and raised her head. She couldn't bare to look at him though. Just one glance at those beautiful blue-grey eyes, and she would probably blush her hardest. So she just looked out at the desert. "So, have you told that girl yet, Kazekage?"

"You know that I hate it when you call me that when we're just talking. We're not being official or anything."

"Sorry. So, have you?" she choked back the tears.

"Don't you think that she's already figured it out?"

"How would I know? I don't even know the girl."

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"The girl I like."

"Not really."

"Your a dippo." he said, lightly bonking her upside the head.

"Oh? And why so?" she chuckled. They always played this sort of little game, simply making fun of each other.

"Because, its obvious. Even Kankuro has almost figured it out. Kankuro."

"Then my true blonde must finally be coming out then."

"Probably."

"Hey!"

"I'm just kidding!"

"Fine... can't you even give me a little discription of what she looks like?"

"Hmm... well, she has blue hair, brilliant blue eyes, and you can usually find her hovering around me somewhere."

She tried to think of everyone she had ever seen hanging around Gaara, anyone who would fit the discription. But all she could think of was...
"Gaara, start running."

"Why?"

"Because... I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME SOONER!!!" she yelled as she pulled out her kunai. "I'll give you until the count of three." she said in the scariest voice that she could muster.

"One," he stood up.

"Two," he stared down at her.

"TH- MPH!" Her last word was muffled by a small kiss.

He looked back down at the girl blushing madly in front of him.

Do you REALLY want to know what happened next? DO YOU!?!?!?!?

You do? Alright... FANGIRLS CAME AND ATE HER!!!!

No, no, I'm just kidding. Nothing happened to the very fortunate Raine.

Next came... THE END!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on November 17, 2007, 9:14:25 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute^^

gaaralover1 on September 16, 2007, 7:34:18 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1AWESOME!!!! >< That is cute...