Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - SQUEE!!!!!

everyone around hear knows that I'm pretty much crazy... but what happens when you all see me answer truthfully to tests?

Chapter 2 - SQUEE!!!!!

Chapter 2 - SQUEE!!!!!


You got...Deidara.

how you two met.
You are new to the Akatsuki and no one will talk to. So, you want into the forest and started blowing sticks up. Deidara found you and for him it was love at first sight, but you had other ideas. He walked over to you and you threw a stick at him and told him to go away, but he didn't.So, you walked away and he followed you. "Leave me alone." You said.
"Why, I just wanted to talk to you?" "Well, go talk to Sasori."
"He's no fun." After that you didn't say anything to him for a long time, but he kept talking to you and ended up feeling bad for him and started to talk to him. You got closer to him and after a while you feel in love with him. It was late one night while we were sitting by a waterfall that came to you. "Hi, Deidara." He sat down next to and whispered this to you. "I love you more then anything and I want you to feel the same way." He took your hand in his and kissed you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment