Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - YES!! THIS IS HOW YOU F****** MAKE A QUIZ!!

everyone around hear knows that I'm pretty much crazy... but what happens when you all see me answer truthfully to tests?

Chapter 3 - YES!! THIS IS HOW YOU F****** MAKE A QUIZ!!

Chapter 3 - YES!! THIS IS HOW YOU F****** MAKE A QUIZ!!


You are: a dog demon

Your weapons: Your sword and poisonous claws.

Your boyfriend: Sesshoumaru

Your personality: You are quiet and mysterious. You don't let your emotions show. You don't exactly hate humans, but you don't really care for them either.

How you met: You were fighting with Inuyasha when Sesshoumaru appeared. He told you he would be the one to kill Inuyasha and he told you to back off. You and Sesshoumaru started fighting. Then, you two realized you had so many things in common. Two being that you both hate Naraku and Inuyasha. So, you joined up and eventually fell in love, although neither of you will admit it.

~What people think of you~

Sesshoumaru: Yukiko is strong and very determined. *I love her with all my heart. She's so beautiful.*

Inuyasha: I hate her. She's my enemy.

Kagome: I'm happy Sesshoumaru found someone, but I wish she didn't hate Inuyasha.

Miroku: She was very beautiful for a demon, but she acts too much like Sesshoumaru.

Sango: Yokiko and Sesshoumaru really belong together. They're so much alike.

Shippo: She's scary. (hides behind Kagome)

Kirara: (hisses and growls)

Kikyo: I hate her because she tried to kill my Inuyasha.

Rin: She's very nice to me and I can tell she makes Lord Sesshoumaru happy.

Jaken: I don't like her. She's mean to me.

Naraku: I wanted her to join me, but she wouldn't. So now I'm going kill her and Sesshoumaru.

Kagura: She's tough and I hope she kills Naraku so I can be free.

Kanna: (says nothing)

Hakudoshi: I'm going to kill those two dogs.

Kohaku: I don't like her.

Koga: She's hot, but she's with a dog.

Akitoki Hojo: She's very scary.

Hojo: I don't know her

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment