Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - YEAH!!! ^_^

everyone around hear knows that I'm pretty much crazy... but what happens when you all see me answer truthfully to tests?

Chapter 4 - YEAH!!! ^_^

Chapter 4 - YEAH!!! ^_^


Your name: Andrea Somerset
Age: 20
Boyfriend: Mustang
Best Friends: Havoc, Fury, Breda
State Title: N.A.
Looks: Tall, short blonde hair and green eyes
Style: A long flowing dress.
Alchemic Talent: N.A.
Symbol: A sunset

~How you met~
"Is there anyway I can get a job!" You begged the girl at the front desk. "I really need one!"
"No! Im sorry little girl but we have no open positions," She told you and turned back to her files. You sighed and went out onto the steps. You mother was very ill and you needed money to for an operation. You lowered your face into your hands and started to cry. You couldnt get a job anywhere.
"Are you ok?" A deep voice asked from beside you. You looked up to see a military man with black hair staring at you.
"Yeah...I guess so," You shrugged, but couldnt look at him.
"Yeah Im sure your fine. As your sitting here bawling your eyes out!" He laughed and you stood up. He was much taller than you but not much older.
"If you must know! My moms ill and I cant find a job so I can pay for her operation!" You told him angrily.
"Maybe I can help. Im a general. You can be my secretary. I'll pay you well, but you must live in HQ. And you must be at my beck and call," He smiled.
"What? Yes, yes of course sir!" You beamed and bowed to him.
"Im Mustang by the way. Roy Mustang, or the Flame alchemist. And you are?" He asked.
"Andrea Somerset," You answered and shook his hand.


~How it happened~
You had been working for Mustang for a few months. You two became much closer.
"Hey Andrea," You heard Mustang call. You had just been putting away some files when he walked into the room.
"Hello Sir," You answered and gave him your best smile.
"How many times have I told not to bother calling me Sir? Even Edward Elric doesnt call me that," He told you and moved closer to you.
"Sir. I dont understand! I though that out of respect, I was supposed to call you sir," You answered.
"Who told you that?" Mustang asked.
"Miss Hawkeye. She said you hated being called Mustang," You explained.
"No. You can call me Mustang if you want," He told me and tucked some hair behind your ear. You blushed and turned to finish putting away the files.
"I'll probably call you sir," You said still facing the files.
"You dont have to. If you dont want to Andrea," He whispered and moved closer to you. He suddenly wrapped his arms around you.
"Sir!" You answered flustered. You had liked Mustang for a while but you never imagined he'd like you back.
"I love you Andrea," He whispered into your ear.
"I love you to," You answered quietly. He spun you around and kissed you longingly.

~Afterwards~
Your mother died not long after her operation. You were so sad, but at least your mom saw you get married to the man of your dreams. A year later you had twins, two girls, May and Miki. Then another year passed and you had your son, Edward. You and Mustang grew old together. You had 6 grandchildren, Riiko, Ericka, Alphonse, Roy, and Harmony. You were everyones favourite grandma and you always had many interesting stories to tell. Always about Mustang and Edward. He died in his late 80s and you died when you turned 100.


~Comments~
Mustang: I love her so much. Shes my world.
Edward: I didnt know her that well. But if she keeps Mustang off my back, shes the best!
Alphonse: Shes very nice. I'm glad Mustang found her.
Winry: I dont know her at all. But Im sure shes great.
Hawkeye: Um...yes shes nice. *walks away-*
Hughes: Im glad Roy finally found a wife! Its about time!! *Flames come out of nowhere and Hughes runs-*
Scar: I could care less about her.
Granny Pinako: Well Edward says shes very nice. But shes married to a military dog so...
Fury: I like her. Shes very kind and Mustang loves her! Hawkeye doesnt like her that much though
Havoc: Shes a sweetie. So cute, very young but still very hot! I wish Mustang had let me meet her first.
Breda: Shes nice, but she likes dogs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment