Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In The Village

Inuyasha story; begining chapters. (yes I write other stuff, it's just at my comp at home)

Chapter 1 - In The Village

Chapter 1 - In The Village


I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters, but I do own my plot lines…

Houshi: young Buddhist monk

Ashura sureiyaa: demon slayer

Hanyou: half-demon

Kitsune: fox demon

Komusume: school girl

Fuseya: hut

Doutei: journey

Nekou Youkai: cat demon





“SIT!!” said a female voice, around 15 or so, then a loud thud followed right after, then the yells of a young male voice much like the age of the girl.



“What the heck was that for?! He hit me first! It's called revenge, Kagome, you should use your little books and read up on it!!” said the male voice, then the owners came into view. There were 5 of them, a houshi, an ashura sureiyaa, a hanyou dressed in a red robe, a young kitsune, and a komusume. The komusume and the hanyou were fighting, and it was their voices he could hear. He looked at them for a minute, then ran up to the village to alert Kaede, who is the priestess of the village after her deceased sister Kikyo, who was the previous priestess and guarder of the Jewel of Four Souls.



“Lady Kaede, Inuyasha and company are here! They're right up the road.” He said when he burst into her fuseya. She looked at him, then got up as quickly as her wary bones would allow, and hustled out of her fuseya to greet them. She saw that they all indeed were present, and all were healthy and well, or, as healthy as you can be when you are returning from a long doutei. She stood there as she awaited them to see her and have young Kagome come running as she always did. They argued for a minute more, then the ashura sureiyaa Sango pointed at Kaede and Kagome turned to look. She took off at a dead run toward Kaede and gave her a hug when she got there. Then Inuyasha jumped up beside her and the rest came up from behind a few seconds later.



“We're so glad to see that you are in health, Lady Kaede.” said the houshi, whose name was Miroku. He had the kitsune Shippou in his arms and Sango by his side with her nekou youkai Kirara in her arms.



“Lady Kaede, its so nice to see you,” Kagome, the komusume, said and whispered under her breath, “and to get away from Inuyasha for a night, finally!” Kaede gave a laugh, and gestured them to follow her into the village. As they walked by, villagers waved at Lady Kaede and her guests. Some of the village girls ran up to Sango and Kagome, wanting them to pick them up and to let them ride on Kirara. Kagome picked a little girl up and took the hand of another.



“What's your name, little one?” The little girl looked down, and then looked up with a blush and said, “Karamotsu. They normally call me Kara. That's my sister, Chiri.” Kara pointed at the girl connected to Kagome's hand. Kagome smiled down at her. Chiri blushed. Sango smiled at the sight of the little girls. She had one holding on to Kirara, and another asking her about Inuyasha.



“Why does he have such funny ears?” The little girl was whispering in Sango's ear. Sango giggled, and whispered back, “Because he's a funny person.” The little girl covered her mouth and giggled. Inuyasha looked at them with an annoyed expression.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on June 5, 2006, 11:59:36 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayaawww!!! thats cute, plz continue

Inu_lover1644 on February 27, 2006, 11:48:47 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644lol, cute! plz continue, its off to a good start. =^_^=