Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - December 16th : Mikura

Twelve days of Christmas with my characters; Nikura, Kyriean, Mikura Uchiha, Kyrie Sohma, Moira from Ouran High, Hakura, Joanne Motomichi, Cameron, Inri, Moira from Naruto and Mika. The last chapter will be the longest chapter. Enjoy and comment!

Chapter 3 - December 16th : Mikura

Chapter 3 - December 16th : Mikura
On the third day of Christmas my sensei gave to me three b-class missions

A pink haired kunoichi wandered the snow covered village. Konohagakure in winter time, such an eye pleasing sight, and it’s around Christmas time which means all low rank shinobi get time away from training and missions. The fifteen-year-old girl’s feet made the snow crunch with each step she took while she wandered away from the Uchiha compound feeling bored with nothing to do. Since the Hokage gave all Chunnin rank and below a holiday break from training and missions the girl’s had nothing to do with her time. She tried helping at the hospital, but was instantly turned away when the blonde Hokage caught her running about. Training was impossible since all Jonin ranked shinobi made it a point to make sure all lower ranks didn’t train in the slightest and enjoyed their free time. It wasn’t quite Christmas yet, but it was fast approaching and villagers were bustling about to buy presents for their loved ones.

“Good afternoon Mikura,” a boy’s voice called to her, making her turn to see a brown haired Chunnin.

“Afternoon Kiba,” Mikura greeted her fellow shinobi. “Afternoon Akamaru,” she smiled at the small white puppy that Kiba had zipped up in his jacket.

“Christmas shopping,” Kiba asked.

“No, I’ve already done that,” Mikura shook her head.

“Another year at Hinata’s,”

Mikura sighed softly.

“Another Christmas at the Hyuuga compound, yes,” she nodded.

“Hinata’s excited about it,”

“She always is,”

“She’s a little worried though,”

Mikura looked at him quickly.

“Worried, about what?” she asked.

“She says you’ve been acting weird the last few years.”

Mikura frowned at his answer, “She says you haven’t been as excited as you used to,”

Mikura smiled a little, touched by her friends concern.

“You can tell her I’m fine,” she answered. Her eyes caught a glimpse of movement behind Kiba and saw her sensei waving her over. “I should go it seems Zakura-sensei wants me,”
Kiba nodded as she walked away towards her black haired sensei. “You wanted me Zakura-sensei?”
Zakura nodded and gently placed her hand on Mikura’s shoulder, pushing her down the street towards the Hyuuga compound. Mikura frowned when they entered and the eldest Hyuuga sister, Taikuara, led them to a small room. “What’s going on?” Mikura asked.

“You, Mikura, have missions,” Taikuara informed the girl.

“But we’re not allowed missions, this isn’t funny,” Mikura whined. Zakura placed three b-class mission scrolls on the small table in front of Mikura.

“I managed to convince Lady Hokage to let you have three b-class missions,” Zakura said to her.

“You’ve been mopping around the village for too long Mikura,” Taikuara said strongly.

“Lady Tsunade agreed that it’s better to get you away from the village for a few days so you’re not bothering everyone,” Zakura sighed.

“So, I actually have three b-class missions?” Mikura asked, still unsure whether or not this was a trick.

“Open the scrolls yourself if you want,” Zakura offered. Mikura wasted no time in tearing each scroll open and reading the mission inside. A grin broke out on her face. Three b-class missions.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment