Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - December 17th: Kyrie

Twelve days of Christmas with my characters; Nikura, Kyriean, Mikura Uchiha, Kyrie Sohma, Moira from Ouran High, Hakura, Joanne Motomichi, Cameron, Inri, Moira from Naruto and Mika. The last chapter will be the longest chapter. Enjoy and comment!

Chapter 4 - December 17th: Kyrie

Chapter 4 - December 17th: Kyrie
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four toy mice.

The bell rang and every student rushed from the room except for one. A chin length, black haired teenager still sat in her seat. Her cheek was resting in her crossed arms on her desk; her eyes were closed signifying she was fast asleep. Four teenagers stood in the door way, watching her.

“She fell asleep in class again,” the waist length, blonde haired teen stated as she stared at her friend.

“She’s been awful tired lately, her waves are off,” the hip length, braided, black haired teen said quietly with a soft sigh.

“Hatori-san thinks that she may be sick,” the shoulder length, brown haired girl informed the other two.

“Tohru, shouldn’t we wake her?” the short, black haired male teen sighed heavily.

“James is right, someone should wake her,” the blonde remarked.

“Why don’t you do it Uo-chan?” Tohru asked.

“No thanks,” Uo-chan replied, “How about Hana-chan?”

“I say James does it,” Hana-chan answered. All three girls looked over a James at the same time and the gothic male sighed heavily.

“I’m always the one to wake her,” he said quietly as he entered the room.

“We could always get Kyo to do it and watch them fight,” Uo-chan grinned.

“Let’s not, if Kyrie is sick it won’t end well,” Tohru sighed. James gently nudged Kyrie’s arm with his knuckle.

“Kyrie, wake up class is over,” he called. Kyrie groaned quietly and opened her eyes. Her pupils appeared as cat-like slits in her yellow eyes before she realized who it was.

“Did I… Fall asleep in class again?” she asked. James nodded and she sighed.

“We should take you to Hatori-san again,” Tohru said as Kyrie stood and grabbed her bag.

“I don’t need to see Hatori again; I keep telling you I’m fine.” Kyrie hissed as she took a step. Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor, her world spinning. James watched as Tohru came over and helped Kyrie to her feet. “Besides, we special Sohma’s always get this way in the winter.”
Tohru led Kyrie from the class.

“Hana-chan, Uo-chan, we’ll see you guys tomorrow for Christmas Eve,” Tohru said.

“Got it,” Uo-chan said as she waved. “Tomorrow then, get better Kyrie,”

Both girls left and Kyrie rolled her eyes.

“You’ll take me to Hatori whether I want you to or not, so at least let James carry me,” she said. Tohru complied when she was sure the coast was clear and let go of Kyrie. James caught her as she fell back and instantly smoke appeared. When it cleared Kyrie sat as an orange cat in his arms, her clothing lay on the floor. Tohru picked it up and carried it outside. The trio ended up outside the Sohma main house where a blonde child sat playing out in the snow.

“Ah, Tohru-chan, James-san!” he greeted them, “Is Kyrie here to see Hatori?”

“Unwillingly, but yes she is Momiji.” James answered the child. Momiji nodded and led them inside to Hatori’s house. Once inside James placed Kyrie down and covered her with a blanket, watching as she turned back and pulled the blanket closed around her body. She sat still while Hatori ran tests on her.

“She’ll be fine; she just has a bit of a cold.” Hatori informed them.

“Told you,” Kyrie muttered as she changed back into her uniform. The trio left and made their way back to Shigure’s house. James and Kyrie went up to their usual place in Kyrie’s room, closing the door.

“Kyrie, I got something for you.” James said as Kyrie disappeared into her closet to change from her uniform. “I know it’s early, but Uo and Hana don’t know your secret.”

Kyrie emerged from her closet wearing a long sleeved PJ top and PJ pants with snowflakes on them. She saw the wrapped present on her bed beside James and tilted her head when it moved. James watched in amusement as she slowly crept up to it and poked it, watching intently as it vibrated around a bit. She tore the wrapping paper from it and the box fell to the ground. There were four toy mice inside, all of them were electronic and began running around the floor. Kyrie grabbed each one and looked up at James with a slight glare.

“That’s cruel,” she stated. James shrugged.

“It will give you something to do no?” He smirked at her.

“Four toy mice,” Kyrie shook her head, “Four toy mice.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment