Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - December 18th: Moira

Twelve days of Christmas with my characters; Nikura, Kyriean, Mikura Uchiha, Kyrie Sohma, Moira from Ouran High, Hakura, Joanne Motomichi, Cameron, Inri, Moira from Naruto and Mika. The last chapter will be the longest chapter. Enjoy and comment!

Chapter 5 - December 18th: Moira

Chapter 5 - December 18th: Moira
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five artist pencils.

Christmas at Ouran Academy with the Ouran High Host club again. Music room three had been elegantly decorated with changing lights, papers snowflakes and tinsel. One large tree sat in the corner, decorated with more lights, tinsel and ornaments the hosts had brought in themselves for the occasion. Beneath it were gifts from both hosts and guests meant for one another. A black hair teenager sat in the other corner by the window alone, sketching quietly in her sketchbook and looking out the window simultaneously while the hosts did their job at entertaining their guests. Her blue eyes surveyed the room and landed on the small brown haired host; Haruhi Fujioka, her best friend. She was entertaining a guest and laughing, but her eyes kept straying over to the girl to make sure she was alright. The girl’s eyes traveled away from Haruhi to the only twins in the room; Hikaru and Kaoru. They were entertaining several guests with their “taboo brotherly love” act. She noticed Hikaru looking at her out of the corner of his eye, his cheeks slightly flushed. She looked back at her sketchbook and continued to sketch. A clap made her tense up as she hurried to finish what she was working on.

“Alright everyone,” the melodic voice of the host king, Tamaki Suoh, caught everyone’s attention, “it’s time to exchange gifts for the secret Santa,”
The girl sank down in the chair slightly, loathing this time as she continued to sketch. “Moira, that includes you,”

“Give me a few more minutes,” she said quietly as she bent over her sketchbook.

“Tamaki sempai, she’s been working on her gift ever since we drew names,” Haruhi defended for Moira, “and if she’s asking for more time it’s still not done,”

Moira looked up at Haruhi and gave a quirked smile that said everything.

“We drew names two weeks ago,” Tamaki complained.

“Fine,” Moira sighed, “I’ll just leave out something important then,”

“Moira,” Haruhi looked at her friend.

“Tamaki let’s just waiting until later when it’s closer to closing,” Hikaru said, “Whoever she drew is obviously important enough that she’s working so hard on that drawing.”

Haruhi and Kaoru both suppressed a snicker, knowing full well who Moira had drawn for the secret Santa.

“Very well,” Tamaki sighed heavily, obviously disappointed, as he began to pout. They returned to entertaining their guests and Moira sighed with heavy relief.

“By the way, Moira,” Haruhi said before she returned to her guests, placing a bag on the table before her, “I thought you’d probably want to paint it a bit, so I got these from the art room.”

Moira rummaged through the bag and found acrylic paints; gold, red, green, silver, all Christmas colors.

“Thank you Haruhi,” Moira smiled. Haruhi nodded and returned to her guests, leaving Moira to finish her picture. Setting her pencil down; she poured water into the glass jar and picked up a fine paint brush. She twisted the lid off each color and placed them in a line beside her, beginning with the gold. Slowly her drawing came to life and she dug out her pencil crayons from her school bag, coloring in areas that couldn’t be painted. Finally she was finished and she let it dry, turning her eyes to the window that led to the snow covered grounds outside. She continuously checked carefully if the paint was dry. When Tamaki stood to announce it was almost time to close it was dry.

“All right time for the gift exchange,” he announced. The guests chattered amongst themselves excitedly as Moira closed the book and tied a ribbon around it. She took a deep breath as she stood, holding the book close to her chest while her heart began to beat quickly in her chest. Tamaki called out names and each person gave their gift to their designated person. She heard Hikaru’s name and looked up when a wrapped item was held in her vision. Hikaru stood before her, his cheeks slightly pink. She gingerly took it and thanked him, her own cheeks pink. She didn’t even wait for Tamaki to call her name; she thrust the book into Hikaru’s hands and returned to her corner again. Hikaru blinked after her and looked at the sketchbook she’d refused to let anyone, but Hakura, even so much as touch the last two weeks.

“Time to open the presents,” the small blonde host, Honey, exclaimed happily. Everyone opened their gifts. Hikaru pulled the ribbon and opened the book, his eyes scanning Moira’s neat hand writing that adorned the first page. They went wide and he turned the page, each page had a beautifully drawn picture of him. One he recalled her asking him to sit still in a position after school, making him late for the host club. Moira swallowed as she unwrapped the gift Hikaru had given her and her eyes grew wide. Five very expensive and very good artist pencils sat in a metallic case painted gold. She remembered pointing it out to Haruhi one day when the host club had been out in the city. She smiled as her cheeks stained pink and her heart raced; five artist pencils.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment