Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - December 19th: Hakura

Twelve days of Christmas with my characters; Nikura, Kyriean, Mikura Uchiha, Kyrie Sohma, Moira from Ouran High, Hakura, Joanne Motomichi, Cameron, Inri, Moira from Naruto and Mika. The last chapter will be the longest chapter. Enjoy and comment!

Chapter 6 - December 19th: Hakura

Chapter 6 - December 19th: Hakura
On the sixth day of Christmas my agent gave to me six new songs.

A teen with red hair walked down the snow covered streets of Domino City with her long winter coat clasped in her hand up to her nose against the cold wind. Her shoes clicked as she walked, occasionally threatening to slide out from beneath her when she found a sheet of ice beneath the freshly fallen snow. Keeping her balance she looked around with a heavy sigh, her blue eyes scoping out every dark alley way she came across. A bag bumped off her hip as she picked up the pace towards her apartment building, the chill setting in beneath her coat. She shrieked when her right foot caught a piece of ice and sent her sliding to her back side. She groaned as she sat there in a snow bank.

“I miss Egypt,” she sighed to herself in irritation. This was the fifth time that day that she’d fallen because she slipped on ice. A chuckle drew her attention away from her predicament as the silver haired singer walked over.

“Having some trouble?” He asked with a smirk, earning a glare.

“Shut up Kyofu, I have better things to do than listen to you reprimand me,” she snapped as she went to stand, only slipping back down to her initial position. She cursed under her breath when Kyofu chuckled at her again. “Stupid snow, I miss the sand,” she muttered under her breath.

“Hakura,” a familiar voice called, making her look over. Her face lit up when she recognized her agent’s son and her friends.

“Kaz, you guys!” She called as she waved. Kyofu turned and walked away as they approached, Kazuku laughed while the others snickered.

“Having trouble again, Princess?” Kazuku asked with a smile as he offered her his hand. Hakura took it and shivered as he helped her up out of the bank.

“Very much so,” Hakura sighed as she wiped the remaining snow off herself.

“Gee Hakura, I think we need to get you special shoes just for the winter,” Joey joked.

“Shut up Joey,” Hakura grimaced, “it’s not funny at all. I’m cold and I’m wet for the fifth time today.”

Kazuku laughed quietly, shaking his head.

“We’ll meet up with you guys at Burger Palace,” he said to the others.

“Alright then,” Yugi smiled as the group walked off.

“Mom wants to talk to you,” Kazuku informed Hakura as he gently took hold of her arm, leading her towards the agency building, “I figured you’d want some dry clothes too,” he held up a bag Hakura didn’t notice before. She smiled in relief that she didn’t have to stay in her wet clothes.

“Thanks Kaz, you take such good care of me,” she laughed quietly as she let her head rest on her friends shoulder.

“Only thing I can do for you,” Kazuku smiled. Hakura regarded him as they continued to walk, she didn’t really notice until now, but her relationship with Kazuku was so much like that of a brother and sister it was uncanny. They arrived at the agency building with minimal slips and Kazuku sent Hakura instantly to the washroom to change. She came back out wearing a long sleeve shirt that was stripped and dark jeans with holes ripped into the material. Her other winter coat was draped over her arm as she carried the bag that now held her wet clothes.

“Let’s go then, before Mrs. Motomichi has a conniption fit.” Hakura laughed as she made her way through the crowd with Kazuku behind her. They made it up to Joanne’s now Christmas decorated door and Kazuku walked in.

“I brought Hakura for you, mom,” he informed the blonde woman behind the desk. Joanne looked up and smiled.

“Hakura, good to see you made it alright,” she greeted her charge happily as she stood and gave her a hug.

“Sure, after I rescued her from another snow bank monster,” Kazuku teased.

Joanne laughed along with Hakura as the teen’s face turned red.

“You wanted me,” Hakura asked as the woman released her.

“Yes, I know it’s the Christmas Holiday’s for you singers, but I found some songs I want you to practice.” Joanne said as she held out the plastic folder. Hakura took it and nodded. “I didn’t think you’d oppose to doing some caroling with Kaz,”

Hakura smiled and shook her head.

“Not at all,” she answered happily. Kazuku smiled and they left, heading to Burger Palace. Hakura opened the folder when they sat down with their friends and looked inside. “Six Christmas songs for me to learn,” she stated with a small smile. “Can’t wait until Christmas Eve,” she laughed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment