Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - December 20th: Joanne Motomichi

Twelve days of Christmas with my characters; Nikura, Kyriean, Mikura Uchiha, Kyrie Sohma, Moira from Ouran High, Hakura, Joanne Motomichi, Cameron, Inri, Moira from Naruto and Mika. The last chapter will be the longest chapter. Enjoy and comment!

Chapter 7 - December 20th: Joanne Motomichi

Chapter 7 - December 20th: Joanne Motomichi
On the seventh day of Christmas my boss gave to me seven more warnings.

Ah Christmas, one of the busiest days in the agency for all agents whether their singers have time off or not. This year has been even busier for Joanne Motomichi having Hakura, former member of the Wilted Roses, as her charge. Canceled concerts due to shootings, threats and trying to keep Hakura under control have left the blonde woman near tears. The stress, even at this wonderful time, has begun to get to her and her lack of sleep showed it. Even with her son, Kazuku, keeping an eye on Hakura for her it still left her worried about the singer. The leader of that gang was never known for his kindness or mercy. The only thing Joanne had to be thankful for was Hakura’s inability to feel pain and the teenager’s ability to heal almost instantaneously after being injured due to her goddess heritage. Her green eyes regarded her overflowing trash can. How she wished it was overflowing with demands from her boss that she needs to find a singer, now it overflows weekly with letters from the Wilted Roses; threats and warnings. A heavy sigh emitted from her lips as she turned in her chair towards the window leading out into the snow covered city. At least she can keep the girl busy; those Christmas songs should keep her indoors for a few days with Kazuku. A knock on her door took her attention from the calming scene outside her window as it hinges creaked.

“Yes,” she greeted the figure in the door way. The woman frowned, “Kyofu, what brings you to my office? Don’t you have things to do?”

Kyofu smirked and pulled out seven envelopes from his coat.

“Oh I do, Joanne,” he answered her as he walked across the room to her desk, “but your boss asked I bring these to you.”
Joanne regarded the envelopes and her face pales greatly, snatching the papers from his hand.

“Thank you, now go,” she snapped, her eyes wild with worry and fear as she regarded the envelopes again. That same handwriting from ‘anonymous’ in the same blood red ink that sent shivers down Joanne’s spine. She swallowed hard as she watched Kyofu leave, hearing the door close. She quickly tore into each envelope and read it over quickly. The same warning beneath the threats. All seven notes in the same red ink that adorned the envelopes on her desk.

‘Tell Egyptian “Princess” that she better watch her back on the streets,’ above the Wilted Roses’ insignia before it gave away to a hasty writing in a black pen that had once been illegible to Joanne, ‘Please, tell her to be careful. That boss is intending on killing her first chance he gets, please do this for us. There are some who care for her.’

Joanne’s shallow breathing rasped as it returned to normal. She crumpled up each note into its own ball with its envelope before adding to the overflow in her trash can. She had to do something, even if it meant keeping Hakura indoors at all times and canceling all concerts. It was drastic, but possibly necessary to keep the singer safe. “Oh Hakura,” the woman sighed heavily, “why did you even start with that group? So much trouble now, so much trouble.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment