Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - December 23rd: Moira

Twelve days of Christmas with my characters; Nikura, Kyriean, Mikura Uchiha, Kyrie Sohma, Moira from Ouran High, Hakura, Joanne Motomichi, Cameron, Inri, Moira from Naruto and Mika. The last chapter will be the longest chapter. Enjoy and comment!

Chapter 10 - December 23rd: Moira

Chapter 10 - December 23rd: Moira
On the tenth day of Christmas I gave to my master ten more prisoners

The sound village was bare of snow for the season a woman with ink black hair and white bangs noted to herself as she wandered its streets. Her copper eyes gleamed dangerously in the setting sun as she surveyed the area, she’d finished her mission given to her, but her love for her master drove her to stay longer in the village than she needed to. Her mind vaguely registered that she would most likely get into trouble for taking so long, but her intent would quickly solve that. She quickly hid in an alley way at the sound of footsteps, peering out she saw several people all wearing the same crest; the leaf village crest. The woman grinned to herself, oh how stupid these people were boldly leaving their head protectors with their foreign sign out in the open the way they did; didn’t they know that someone could be lurking anywhere to kill them? Something in her brain clicked and all her discretion and sanity left her body as she stepped from her hiding place. Her footsteps caught the attention of the leaf shinobi and they all turned towards her.

“Hey, isn’t that Moira?” one of the ninja asked his comrades.

“Moira, as in the rain kunoichi who went missing a long time ago,” a kunoichi asked in surprise. The first speaker turned towards her.

“Is your name Moira?” He asked her. The woman’s lips curled into a sadistic smirk.

“My name,” she muttered, her voice rough and husky as her copper eyes stared upon them, “is indeed Moira,” she confirmed, “but you won’t be able to return and tell others of my continued existence,”

“What,” the kunoichi snapped, causing Moira to grin.

“My master will be so pleased that I captured you all,” she laughed to herself in amusement, “I may even be rewarded for my hard work today,”

Without giving the group of leaf shinobi a chance to react Moira had disappeared from her spot before them, a thin cloud appeared when she left her spot. The shinobi looked around wildly for her.

“We can’t let her get away,” another ninja shouted to his comrades.

“No worries,” Moira’s muffled voice came as she reappeared before them. The cause of her distorted voice being a cloth that was secured over her mouth and nose, “you won’t let me get away, you’ll be coming with me,”
The shinobi all calmed, dropping their kunai and making Moira grin widely. Her concoction worked, it made these shinobi obedient to her every command. “Now follow me my good shinobi, my master is waiting,” she smirked as she walked away with each one behind her. She led them to her master’s hideout within a short amount of time. Moira turned and counted them all before continuing on. “Ten,” she reminded herself as she pulled off the cloth and stuffed it back into her kunai pouch, a grin plastered on her face. She locked the ten leaf shinobi up in the jail like cells and left the room, humming happily to herself as she made her way to her master’s chamber to inform him on her achievement. She pushed open the great red doors with their snake handles and entered the shadowed room. “Master,” she greeted the tall shadow seated before her as she fell to one knee, bowing her head.

“You’re late Moira,” the shadow hissed in a snake like manor.

“I know that master, but I brought you a gift,” she looked up at him, her copper eyes gleaming with pride. The shadow stood and walked into the light; it was male with long ink black hair, white skin and yellow eyes.

“What did you bring Moira?” he asked, his eyes narrowed at her. Moira swallowed hard, remembering her punishment if he didn’t approve of her gift.

“While I was in the village on the mission you set for me I came across a group of ten leaf shinobi, master Orochimaru,” Moira informed him confidently, hiding all ounce of fear from her voice and face.

“Leaf shinobi,” Orochimaru sounded intrigued by her information. Moira waiting patiently while his thought over what he could possibly gain from these shinobi. He placed his hand on Moira’s shoulder and she suppressed the urge to flinch back in fear. “Very good Moira,” he praised her in his cold voice. Moira looked up at him and smirked.

“My only wish and objective is to please you, master,” she said softly as she shut her eyes. Orochimaru chuckled quietly before leaving the room towards the cells.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment