Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - December 24th: Mika

Twelve days of Christmas with my characters; Nikura, Kyriean, Mikura Uchiha, Kyrie Sohma, Moira from Ouran High, Hakura, Joanne Motomichi, Cameron, Inri, Moira from Naruto and Mika. The last chapter will be the longest chapter. Enjoy and comment!

Chapter 11 - December 24th: Mika

Chapter 11 - December 24th: Mika
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven eggs

Snow peppered the ground in the leaf village, causing children to run outside and play. Snowball fights and building snowmen to train against caused much laughter. Not far from their playing stood the Uchiha compound that seemed long since abandoned, behind the cleanest, most well kept house in the compound there was a circular break in the snow. A slithering sound came from beneath the snow as a green drake slithered outside, looking for someone. His eyes searched the area, his ears catching the slithering sound.

“Mika,” he called out to the one he searched for. The slithering drew near to him before a blue drake’s head popped from the white crystals.

“Yes Torashu,” Mika replied as she pulled the rest of her body from the snow.

“You disappeared, I got worried,” Torashu explained, earning a laugh from Mika.

“You worry too much,” she mused with a small smile, “I’m fine, I like it beneath the snow where it’s coldest.” She said in explanation to her being beneath the snows surface. Being an ice drake Mika enjoyed the cold temperatures very much and beneath the snow, closest to the frozen ground, is where it’s coldest in an area like where the leaf village was situated. Although lately Mika’s been trying to find colder areas than what she would find in the land of snow, which was rather uncommon for her even as an ice drake. She always just shrugged it off and kept it to herself as she regarded her mate’s worried expression. “Torashu, I’m not a fire element the snow doesn’t hurt me,” she laughed as she softly nuzzled him. Torashu smiled a little beneath his skull mask, but still seemed unconvinced. Mika sighed heavily, “Torashu you can’t keep worrying like this. I’m an ice drake; the cold is what I’m meant for.”

Torashu nodded.

“I know Mika,” he shook his head.

“Now why I chose a fire drake I’ll never understand, but I’m happy with my decision now quite it before I make you,” Mika said, having realized it wasn’t her want for the cold that bothered him, but their pair of an ice drake with a fire drake. It made things rather difficult for the both of them; Mika being unable to stand the heat of Torashu’s body in drake form for too long and Torashu unable to stand the cold of Mika’s body either form.

“Why don’t we go inside?” Torashu suggested. Mika nodded, having had enough of being outside for a few hours. She followed her mate inside and up stairs to the room that Mikura had left for them. The bed was neatly made and was mostly left untouched by the duo, both of them preferring their natural form over a transformed human form. In the corner sat a nest that they had made, some parts of it were more built up then others to accommodate the two of them and their need for the different temperatures. Torashu smiled as he nuzzled Mika. “I’ll go get us some food,” he said softly before leaving the room. Mika made her way into the nest and made herself comfortable; a comfort that would last as long as the drake would have liked. A pain radiated throughout her entire body and she quivered, shifting to get comfortable again only to have the pain grow in intensity. She frowned and shifted again, the pain still growing in intensity, more so when she moved. Mika soon realized the cause of her pain, she was laying eggs. The thought shocked her as she shifted into a more comfortable position. It wasn’t long before they were all laid and she turned to count them; eleven eggs. Some were blue, some were red, some had a snow flake, and others had flames or an enflamed snowflake. Mika smiled as she nudged each one softly. “Mika,” Torashu’s voice came and she looked over to see him carrying food in her arms.

“Torashu,” Mika smiled more, “look,”

Torashu’s eyes traveled to the large amount of eggs that sat inside their nest and the food fell to the floor. Mika shrank back, worried about his blank expression.

“How many,” he asked quietly.

“Eleven,” Mika informed him. Torashu made his way over and softly nuzzled Mika.

“Look at that,” he smiled and Mika smiled again, happy that he was happy about it. He nestled in with her and the eggs carefully before lying down. Mika followed his example and let her head rest at the base of the nest before Torashu’s. They shared a small kiss before Mika fell fast asleep to recover from her endeavor.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment