Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hello Pallet Town

An odd morning show in the Kanto Pokemon world...I was hyped on sugar when I wrote this so don't blame me if it's weird and/or dumb.You know I don't own this wonderful creation known as Pokemon so I really didn't have to say that,now did I?

Chapter 1 - Hello Pallet Town

Chapter 1 - Hello Pallet Town
Welcome to Hello Pallet Town!
This is you anchorperson, Akita Mitsuharu.
Today the most amazing event is taking place!The largest Dragonite
to be bred in captivity, size 9'8", is birthing a litter of 12 baby
Dratini,all exceptional in size.Although newborns,the babies are all
exactly 2'9" long.More details after the following commercials.
*commercial ditty*
When your pokemon's out for lunch,it wants something good to munch.
Sooner or later you'll get the hunch, It'll come back with Pokecrunch!
Pokecrunch, the delicious,nutritious pokemon snack approve by all
types of pokemon, right bulbasaur? *Bulba!*
*******************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Everlasting_Light on November 23, 2003, 8:25:49 AM

Everlasting_Light on
Everlasting_LightHey, Forgiven! Cool fic! Now, about your request...

It's done! But the thing is, the site won't let me upload it cause it's too big. But don't worry! I will do everything in my power to GET IT UP!!!

One more thing: I am truly honored that you admire my work so much. It's comments like that that really make my day. Honestly. When I read that comment, I was having a crappy day. But the moment I finished reading it, I felt so much better. I wish there were more people like you out there. So thank you. Thank you so much.

Anyway, I WILL GET YOUR REQUEST UP! I PROMISE YOU THAT!

Topaz_TheDark on November 12, 2003, 11:34:49 PM

Topaz_TheDark on
Topaz_TheDarkI like this chapter so far. The only thing is that it should be a bit longer, but otherwise, nice work ^_^