Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Food Frenzy

An odd morning show in the Kanto Pokemon world...I was hyped on sugar when I wrote this so don't blame me if it's weird and/or dumb.You know I don't own this wonderful creation known as Pokemon so I really didn't have to say that,now did I?

Chapter 3 - Food Frenzy

Chapter 3 - Food Frenzy
"You know,Pikachu,that this will cost me a fortune." Pikachu sighed and jumped onto Ash's other shouler as if to say "Like a give a damn..". Upon entering the shopping center Ash noticed that the stores that didn't sell that "Poke'shoot" were empty where as the ones that did were packed with trainers and their Poke'mon."Blissful,this line is extremely long, just GLORIOUS!" Ash's sarcastic remark got Pikachu's attention and it leapt to the ground, scurried around the peoples' feet, and returned with a box of Poke'crunch.Pikachu showed Ash the box so he would'nt leave his place in line. "Boy you're good."
***~~Ten Hours Later~~***
"Freaking line!" Ash sighed, he was tired of waiting. Drifting off, Ash leaned against a wall, snoozing, eyes closing heavily-"NEXT!!" Leaping to attention,Ash surveyed the line and noticed that he was "next".
Anxious to leave the store, he tossed 3,000 yen on the counter,grabbed the food and his Pikachu, and ran towards his home as fast as possible. He was about halfway down the block when he heard a distant voice-" Mister, you leave change!" Ash sweatdrops.
"Pika!" Pikacu happily ate it's new poke'mon food. "Yah,yah. You better enjoy it for 2,500 yen..." Ash grumbled out of earshot.
********************************************************************************
"Boss,the Poke'crunch plan is working! If we keep transmitting hypno-waves through the commercial, all of Pallet town's poke'mon will be ours!! Soon the special formula in the food will take effect!" A man in a chair,immersed in the shadows, laughed; His laugh resonated throughout the entire room, sending a cold chill down his worker's spine. "Muaahahhhaaa Very good, Butch."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment