Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crazy, Nah, Insane YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

A horror story

Chapter 1 - Crazy, Nah, Insane YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - Crazy, Nah, Insane YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Wilbert the Hunslet Austerity 0-6-0 tank engine took Kouji, Koichi, Kousei, Satomi, Takuya, Tommy, Kouji, Koichi, Stephen, April, John, Michael, Mimi, Davis, Neo, Kari, Yolei, Cody, T.K., Matt, Tai, Sora, Takato, Rika, Ken, Chris Renamon, Guilmon, Flare Neomon, Aqua Neomon, Dark Neomon, Gatomon, Patamon, Wormmon, Betamon, Palmon, Gabumon, Agumon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Biyomon, and Anubismon up to a lonely 10 story hotel. It had a history of having the males go mad (Crazy) and kill their family. Later that night, Koichi goes down to the bar and sees a ghost that tells him that he should kill his friends because they’re against him. He grabs an axe and heads to the shower, where April is taking a shower. Chunk, Chunk--CRASH!!! “HERE’S JOHNNY,” Koichi said.

April opens the shower door and her fist makes a solid “Chunk” against his chin and he falls to the floor with a bloody nose and then April slams his head into the wall half a dozen times and then throws on a robe and throws Koichi in the cellar. The next day, Kouji loses it to and chops down the door, and Yolei puts him out then Takuya finally snaps and injures Stephen in the process of trying to murder April. “You moron,” April roared and charged at him. Stephen’s arm is just cut open but she thought that he had hurt her boyfriend. They wrestled for the advantage and soon April straddled Takuya’s chest and beat the living shoot out of him until he was unconscious and he went into the same cellar.

“Ohhhh! That hurt,” moaned Takuya. “Where are we,” asked Kouji. “In a frackin’ cellar,” Koichi said. “Those doges,” they screamed, “We’ll kill them.” While they were ranting and raving, Fearless Freddie delivered heavy trucks of coal to the mansion and then he left. The narrow gauge rail yard was a mess. I brought up Ivo Hugh and Mighty Mac and they sorted the yards out and got the trucks in order and by that time, breakfast was on the table and everyone was there. “Great bacon, eggs, ham, Pancakes, waffles, sausage, bagels and English Muffins,” they complemented. “They’re my dad’s recipe and I learned to make it from scratch,” I replied. After breakfast, the real fun begins. I put on the “Benny Hill” theme, and then the three crazies bus tout of the cellar and chase us through the hotel. Were going in an out of doors on all the floors. I come out behind Takuya on a bike, Kouji grabs a scythe and chases Stephen and April, and Koichi chases the others around the hotel until they wear out and collapse in a heap on the floor in the hallway.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment