Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the tumble

A horror story

Chapter 2 - the tumble

Chapter 2 - the tumble
Takuya found Stephen asleep in his room. he took and dragged Stephen out of his room and to the edge of a cliff ad threw hi off. Stephen landed up to his neck in beach sand and Kouji takes and rolls April downhill. Fearless Freddie was taking some coaches and he stopped before he hit April. she woke up and saw that Stepehn's wallet was unoccupied and had $1,000,000,000.00 in it and she put in her pocket. Davis and Ken had to dig Stephen out.

"Where's the bastard who did this," screamed Stephen. I'm still sleeping and don't know a thing about this and get a new one ripped. "Well, fuuuuuuuuuuck you, general," I reply sleepily and toss him the bird. He just laughed and left. April was back in her room, reading "Hellsing" and "Trinity Blood" comics and watching Naruto movies.

Koichi grabs a chainsaw and cuts up the beds looking for Stephen and April. Stephen grabs his money and says, "Thank you for your money, ya boob (Idiot)" and leaves. April laughs and runs away singing "Pop goes the weasel". That night, I find out that there is no beer, so I yank out Pina Coladas for me and Stephen. "What are you looking at, baby doll," Stephen slurrily says to a drunken John.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment