Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One Shot

Okay this is just something totally random. All flames are accepted because I'm flaming it myself. So it's about Sasuke's cousin that has amnesia. Find out what happens inside.

Chapter 1 - One Shot

Chapter 1 - One Shot
Uchiha, Hiroshi was walking. Just walking. She didn’t know where she was going or who she was. She was just walking around aimlessly. She soon sat in a tree and began to cry because she couldn’t remember anything about herself. All she knew was that she was a shinobi, because of her headband. She was from the leaf village. But the problem was she didn’t know where it was. She stopped crying and soon came to a clearing of trees where she could make camp and rest. She was suddenly attacked by a shinobi squad! She screamed and covered her head with her arms. One of the attacks stopped and she heard a male voice tell the others to stop too. They did. Hiroshi was so scared she couldn’t speak. A boy with black hair walked over to her. She screamed again and backed away.

“P-please, d-don’t hurt me.” she cried as she backed up against a tree. He continued to advance towards her. She began to whimper she was so scared.

(Hiroshi’s P.O.V.)
“Hiroshi?” he asked questioningly. That name sounded familiar to me, I looked up and I saw his face. He looked so familiar. I wanted to cry in frustration.

“I don’t know.” I said softly. He seemed surprised.

“Do you remember me?”

“I’m sorry but, no.”

“Do you remember any of them?” he pointed towards his comrades.

“No. I……. I don’t remember anything. Do you know who I am?”

“Your name is Hiroshi Uchiha. You are my cousin. Are you alright?” he asked softly. I shook my head in reply.

“I’ve been wandering aimlessly for a year or so. And my head hurts badly.” A girl with pink hair ran over to me and hugged me.

“Hiroshi! You’re alright! Everyone in the village was so worried about you!” she said happily.

“I’m very sorry but I don’t remember any of you. I want to, but I can’t. Every time I try to remember something, I feel helpless. The only thing that kept me from ending my life was that I found a picture in my vest. I looked so happy and there were other people with me, they looked like my family and friends.” I said as I pulled out the picture.



(The people in the picture were: Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Kakashi-sensei, and with Neji and Hiroshi. Neji and Hiroshi were kissing each other passionately. Sakura and Sasuke were doing the same; Naruto and Hinata were also kissing. Kakashi as always [–rolls eyes-] was reading his Icha Icha Paradise book)

Sasuke grabbed the picture and looked at it. He smiled remembering that day. That day was full of love and happiness. Everyone had found their love that day and they all had a smile from then on. He pointed to the boy in the picture I was kissing.

“Do you remember him?” he asked.

“Sort of. I remember that I love him a lot. But I don’t remember his name.” I said sadly. The boy with blond hair walked over and put an arm around my shoulders.

“His name is Neji, and I know for a fact he misses you a lot. So since you can’t remember, my name is Naruto Uzumaki. She is Sakura Haruno. And he is Sasuke Uchiha your cousin.” I smiled and thanked him for clearing that up. We all started walking to……… somewhere. We soon came upon a village and Sakura turned towards me and asked if I remembered this village. I shook my head no and Sakura was hit with an idea. She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the village.

“Where are we going, Sakura-chan?” I asked completely confused to what was going on. She said nothing, but continued to drag me some place. I soon saw the man that was reading the book in the picture I had. I giggled when I saw it was the same book he was reading from the picture. He dropped his book in surprise when he sees me trying to pry Sakura off of my arm. I waved hello as I did this I got distracted; I was jerked sharply and I was pulled out of Kakashi’s sight. Sakura and I soon came upon 2 people training. One was the boy, Neji, that I was kissing in the picture! I blushed and I didn’t want to go over there and be embarrassed. I jerked as hard as I could on Sakura and I pulled her into the bushes.

“Hiroshi, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Can’t you see he’s with another girl?! I’ll be humiliated and heart broken!! And I really don’t want to feel that!” I said in a hoarse whisper.

“Hiroshi! That’s Hinata, Neji’s cousin. He has been extremely quiet since you’ve been gone. Only Hinata has been able to get close to him without him biting her head off.” Sakura explained, “So see? You have absolutely no competition. He’s all yours.” She then dragged me back out of the bushes and practically dragged me along behind her. She told me that we were going to surprise him. I found this funny and I had to hold back a giggle. As we approached, the girl named Hinata came to us saying that he was in a particular mood. Hinata saw me and hugged me really tight. She whispered for us to go on ahead. Sakura and I walked over to him. I walked behind Sakura hiding myself cleverly. As we walked I started remembering things at such a fast rate I felt dizzy. We soon came up to Neji and he couldn’t see me.

“Hey, Neji!” Sakura said to him. He said nothing. “Hey, Neji, I have a great surprise for you that you are going to love!” He crossed his arms waiting. I stepped out from behind Sakura and I smiled at him.

“Konichiwa, Neji-kun.” I said softly with a smile. He raced towards me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. He pulled away and caressed my face to make sure I was real. I held his hand to my cheek and I smiled at him. He slanted his mouth over mine and smiled while doing so. He kissed me gently and I returned it happily.


FIN

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 11, 2007, 3:18:14 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013write moe lln lln lln lol

finalfantasy on August 2, 2007, 12:34:57 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasy^^ wouldnt it be nice if something like this could really happen?

FridaytheThirteenthBabe on August 27, 2007, 8:50:22 AM

FridaytheThirteenthBabe on
FridaytheThirteenthBabeYeah it would. ^^