Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "Do you want to want to talk about it?"

Ani and Otouto disover that love comes in all different forms and in the most unfamiliar faces.

Chapter 1 - "Do you want to want to talk about it?"

Chapter 1 - "Do you want to want to talk about it?"
Disclaimer: I don't own YYH or the characters. All I own is Sin and my brothers girlfriends lipgloss which I stole from her purse. Geeze, i ont even own my soul, it was sold for my writing ability.




Chapter 1
Do you want to Talk about it?"



"Ani, I think we took the wrong turn......." Toguro Otouto said, shaking his head. His fingers found their way throgh the spiky jet black hair as his eyes landed on his older and MUCH smaller brother. Ani looked around and shrugged. They had been walking around the streets of the village for an hour, unable to locate a particular dojo Toguro had wanted to see. But with all the confusing road signs and the villager’s incapability to give directions, they were lost in no time.

"Tell me something I don't know........" He grumbled, he looked up and his eyes momentary locked with Toguro's. They stared into each others eyes, two pairs of dark golden pools, one pair soft and tender, the other pair hard, cold and emotionless. Ani tore away from the stare down and looked at the shops they were passing. "We might have to look for an inn or a recourse and information center. We are too lost for even ME to find us out." He laughed and smiled as he felt his brother’s hand on his shoulder.

"We'll find our way." Toguro said, his fingers wrapping themselves loosely around several strands of Ani's hair. They kept walking, keeping an eye open for the dojo, when they saw a scene that caught their attention. A woman, particularly small by frame stepped out in from of them from an ally. She had dark blue hair and wore a pair of jeans and a black hooded sweater with the hood up. She had a small black backpack hanging off one shoulder and her hands in the front pockets of the sweater. Her back was turned as she walked ahead of them, so they couldn't see her face. She silently walked along when a man, probably an alcoholic for the brothers could smell the booze on him ran up, grabbed her bag, and ran away with it. She made no attempt to stop him but kept walking as if nothing happened. Ani impulsively dove at the man and tackled him with ease. They wrestled for a moment, causing people to give odd looks as they went by, but the man rolled Ani off of him and took off, leaving the woman’s bag. Panting, Ani picked it up and jogged to catch up with her. She had kept on walking.

"Hey, lady." HE called the woman jumped at his voice and backed against the stone wall behind her. She looked at him through wide scared eyes that had a pale blue and surprisingly pupiless stare. This would've seemed cool to Ani, had her face not been tearstained and her eye make up smeared a considerable amount. She had dark circles under her eyes that Ani couldn't help but notice.

"Me?" She asked, pointing at herself. Ani stopped, she had such a low, soft mysterious voice. He nodded and held out her bag, as his hand holding the bag reached out to her, she flinched. Looking down, she shyly took the bag. and forced a smile. "Thanks....." She whispered. She was about to turn away, but Ani called out to her.

"Wait." ANI said. The woman turned to him and he cringed. She had a suicidal look to her. Toguro who was standing next to Ani, was about to walk away, but heard a surprising sentence come from his brother.

"Will you be alright?" He asked the woman. She didn't answer. Ani stepped towards her. "Hey.....Are you ok?" He looked concernedly into her blank eyes, she just sighed.

"Whatever......" She miserably said, brushing past him. Ani wouldn't have it. HE reached out and gently grabbed her upper arm. She looked fearfully at him and then to the confining hand. "........................."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. The woman snapped her eyes back up to him, her eyebrows furrowing in worry. She looked him up and down as if deciding whether to trust him or not, then she slowly nodded. Ani removed his hand from her and looked at Toguro. "Can you just get a room? We'll pick back up tomorrow." Toguro Looked Ani up and down the same way the woman had before nodding and walking away, throwing cautious glanced at the woman as he left. Ani turned his attention back to the woman who was now toying with the drawstring on the hood of her sweater. He motioned for he to follow and they ducked into a small nearby tea shop.

Inside the shop, there were little round tabled with pretty chairs. The place would’ve been empty if it weren't for a group of elderly women sitting at the largest table in the center room happily chatting. They turned and gazed at Ani as he led he woman to a little table set for two a dark secluded corner. Just as they sat down, a stout, small waitress waddled over with a small notebook.

"Uh, two teas." Ani said. The waitress nodded and padded away after giving a warm smile and patting the strange women on the shoulder. Ani looked at the woman and smiled. She only lowered her eyes and took off he sweater, revealing a plain black tank top with a silver chain bearing a pendent with two dragons woven on a sword. The hilt in the sword had a large onyx. Her long hair spilled over her shoulders, catching Ani's attention.

"What's your name, darling?" Ani sweetly asked. His face showing interest. He noticed the girls beauty, and her obvious need of attention. Perhaps he could get something that would offer supreme happiness for him out of this. The woman just stared at him, her eyes starting to water. "What is it? Something I said?" He asked. The girl shook her head and smiled.

"My name is Sin. Sin Artica Feere. You?" She sniffed and looked at Ani, who had his head propped up on arm that was resting on the table. He had a dreamy distant look in his eyes. "Hey......Your name?" She looked at him and whistled to get his attention.

"Oh? Oh! Heh...Yeah. Sorry!" HE laughed after snapping out of his trance. "I'm Ani Toguro. Did I tell you that have very pretty eyes? And a pretty name?" The girl smiled, playing with a sugar packet.

"Thanks." She said. She paled and flushed at the same time as Ani's eyes strayed from her face, down to her slender throat, then appeared to roam down to her femininities. She gasped and scooted back in her chair. "What are you-?.......Oh....." It took her a moment to realize that Ani was studying the pendant that she wore. She smiled at her own mistake before sighing.

"What is that?" Ani asked. His eyes traced along the sword, the hilt, the onyx and the dragons. Sin touched and looked down at it, he expression blank and without concern. She slid chain over her head and gazed at it.

"The only thing I have left of my beloved." She said. "He was killed in battle four days ago. His funeral should be going on right now, but I don't have the heart to go. The pendant itself is like a sign of love..........I want you to have it." She held the necklace over the table. Ani was about to protest, but the lost pleading look in Sin's eyes forced him to accept it.
"Thank you." He said. He gazed at it, avoiding Sin's gaze. He finally looked up as she motioned for him to put it on. Smiling at her she did so. "It's really nice." He said. He looked down as it rested on the exposed part of his chest. He looked up to Sin who was smiling.

"You remind me of him........" She said. They gazed into each others eyes for the longest time, neither of them moving. They stared for at least two minuets until the stout waitress brought them their teas. She placed them both in front of Ani and smiled.

"Drink up, you young'uns!" She cheerfully said as she pat both Ani and Sin on the shoulders and walked away. Ani watched her with an amused look as she squeezed her way between tables before handing one of the cups to Sin.

"Thank you." She politely said while opening a packet of sugar up and pouring in to the steaming drink. Sipping it she smiled. Ani had too, begun to sip at his tea, but then remembered why he had brought Sin here.

"So, uh....How is it going?" HE flatly asked. Sin was silent for a moment and Ani wondered if he sounded bored with her. " I mean......hate to tell you but you aren’t lookin' to great." Sin nodded.

"Yeah.....I know....." She sighed. "But to be honest......it doesn't matter. Would you like to hear my story?" Ani nodded. "Very well. I was born and raised in a village on the other side of these mountains. At the time, our village was at war with the people in the mountains. They wanted our beautiful valley to be part of their settlement. We wouldn’t have it. So at night, while the village slept, they attacked, burning the people out of their houses, killing men, taking women against their will, yet they let the children escape. I was among those children........We came to this village and were cared for. I was cared for the mayor of this town and pretty much grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth. Then my life went for a major and unexpected turn, once I entered womanhood and was at the ripe age that of breeding, I was assigned to marry the mayor’s son as payment. I was happy. The man’s name was Kekaia. He loved me and I loved him. Just recently, the people of the mountain turned their scopes on this and Yuata village we fended them off. Our last battle was a few days ago, we had defeated them. I was thrilled. I attended the ceremony of warriors as our fighters returned home. I waited at the hall for 2 days, but my Kekaia never returned. I have nothing now except inheritance. The mayor had died of grief and left everything in his name to his son and if not his son, his daughter in law, me. I just sold it all and have the money with me. I intend to leave this village and go somewhere else where I can use my unique spiritual and supernatural abilities. But I just don't have it in me to leave. I just can't do anything anymore. I know what I want to do but I don’t have the willpower to drag on..........That's about it......." She looked up Ani and sighed. Ani just stared at her intently, leaning on the back legs of his chair.

"I am sorry for your loss....." He said, and he really meant it. 'Wait a minute,' He thought. 'I'm ACTUALLY feeling bad.......sympathetic compassion?' He watched as Sin finished her tea, Placing the small china cup down, she began to rise.

"I have really enjoyed your company......" She said. "I must be going along. Thankyou for your kindness I wish you well......so......farewell......" SHe turned and without another look at Ani, she walked out the door. Ani watched her, sighed, got up, paid and followed.

Sin hurried out the shop, pulling her sweater on and drawing the hood up. She had no idea why she left so suddenly, she knew it was very rude, but she didn't want this strange man to see her blush as she stared into his dark gold eyes. Or was it the fact that she just spilled her guts to a complete stranger? SHe didn't want to fall into this man. She felt weightless and fluttery as she remember his sharp voice and pale face. His lobg wavy hair and slender hands ended with pointed nails. She like the way he looked at her, but she didn;t want to fall into him. Like SHE had a chance with HIM.

Ani walked out of the shop searching for Sin. He didn't understand why she had left so suddenly, he didn't mind it that much, but the girl seemed as if she was hiding something, somethign that was troubling her. He remembered her pale eyes, the dark hair, her pale face, her heavily shadowed eyes, her perfect lips. He felt a tremble pass through his body, he was about to take a sharp turn, when he painfully collided with someone MUCH larger than him. He almost fell, but he feld strong arms wrapped around his waist and torso pulling him back up. He looked up at the person and smiled.

"Brother!" He said. His smile dropped. "Help me find Sin!"

WHo?" Toguro inquired raising and eyebrow.

"Sin!" ANI expharately said. "The girl I helped. Y'know............Hurry." All Toguro had to do was tip toe and look around when he spotted the girl turn the corner.

"Hey, over there!" Toguro pointed. Ani immediately dashed after her, dodging people, jumping over hedges and cutting through yards. He was close to her, she must've sensed it for she whirled around and gave him a suprised glare.

"I'm sorry," She said as Ani stopped in front of her, catching his breath. "But are you stalking me?" She looked curiously at him. He gave a stupid grin and rubbed the back of his head.

"Hn....." He said, "I, uh, j-j-just wondered if it was me who upset you, you left so early...." HE STUTTERED! THE GREAT TOGURO ANI NEVER STUTTERS! HE MIGHT AS WELL CRUCIFY HIMSELF! "I didn't piss you off or anything, did I?"

"No."

"Then why'd you leave?"

"I have things to do...."

"Like what.....Wander around town letting your self be mugged."

"Leave me alone."

"Thats not very polite....."

"I'm sorry....."

"No your not......."

"Yeah, I know. Go away...."

"Did I offend you......?"

"Yes.........."

"Sorry."

"...................."

"What is it......?"

"What are you STARING at?"in angrily aske,d she wasn''t looking at Ani but at a being behind him.

Ani had whirled around to see his brother standing behind him listening to the entire conversation with an amused expression on his face. Sin was staring and she apparently did not like Toguro listening.

"Chill....." Ani mumbled. "He's my brother......." Sin looked at him and sighed.

"Sorry........" She said. She ran her fingers through her hair pushing the hood down. SHe looked to Toguro, then to Ani. "I'm guessing you guys want me to go with you or something?" Ani's eyes lit up.

"Yeah!" HE enthusiastically said. Probably to enthusiastic. Toguro looked at him like he was crazy and Ani silently cursed himself for sounding like an overly excited teen. "I mean.....Sure why not, it's a pretty good Idea....Right Brother?" ANI looked up to Toguro who suprisingly glared.

"I THOUGHT we were going to the dojo...." Toguro angrily, yet calmly said. Ani shrugged.

"We still can......Just bring her along."

"This was supposed to be a brother-brother thing." Toguro said. He glanced at Sin who was standing several yards away and was talking to a young man, apparantly giving him directions for someplace, therefore, not listening. Toguro turned back to Ani. "You've known her five minutes and your already gettin sweet on her.......What is it THIS time brother? Her hair? Butt? Thighs? Eyes? Tits? What is it?" Toguro was getting flared up but ANi remained calm.

"Fine....." He coolky said. "Just go without me, you always said I was a nuisance anyhow........" He was considerably calm, but Toguro knew he had hurt his brothers feelings. Toguro turned away, stopped, and looked over his shoulder to give an apologetic look at Ani, but Ani had turned to talk to Sin. Sighing Toguro left and headed for the hotel room he had purchased. Ani turned to Sin and waited until she finished her converstation to talk to her.

"Hey," She said, "Where are we going?" Her eyes danced as Ani smiled.

"Where ever you want us to go." He casually said. Sin returned to his side and they walked very closely in silence.

"Let's go to the bridge...." She said. Ani looked down at her, just as he did, she looked up and her lips brushed his chin and his brushed to tip of her soft nose. They pulled back and both blushed.

"Sorry......" Ani said. But he wasn't sorry. If he could do it again, he would, but this time...he would make his aim true. Before he knew what he was doing, he had grasped her chin and pulled her lips up to his and got exactly what he wanted. Surprisingly, Sin didn't pull back. Intead, she seemed to melt into him and kissed back. When they were finished, they gently and slowly pulled back, lingering, their lips made a satisfying soft smack. They stared into eachothers eyes as he held her torso to his.

"That.......was nice." Sin quietly said. Ani closed his eyes and placed his forehead on hers.

"Very nice..." HE whispered. She laughed against his jaw. "And sweet." Sin sighed and furrowed her brows as in concetration as she and Ani balanced on eachother. Everything seemed to stop and the atmoshpere seemed to engulf them and cradled them in it's arms. Ani held both of her hands in his.

"Sin...I." Ani whispered. Sin gently shushed him and smiled.

"Don't talk.........Ani." She said. She pressed herself further into his arms.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because your breath smells like tea."

Chapter 2's comin'. so don't get your thongs in a twist.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Natalya on March 25, 2005, 9:19:32 AM

Natalya on
NatalyaIt has a lovely beginning and I love it but I want you to update your other ones! I know that I am impatient but you write so well and I love them soo much!