Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Evil

Harikiri, in her 665th year, must struggle with her evil past and decide who she loves more, Ani or her dead boyrfriend, whome she has a chance to revive.

Chapter 1 - The Evil

Chapter 1 - The Evil
Disclaimer: Don't own YYH or da characters, so just bite me.



13th Desciple

Prolouge: The Evil

"Who are you?" The woman whispered to the mirror. To her astonishment, her reflection began talking back to her.

"You." It promptly answered. The woman trembled.

"No." She whispered.

"Harikri." It said. "You...are the one that will bring us back. You will sell your sould to the devil and gain the power to ressurect you clan."

"They were evil. They deserved to die." She protested.

"Maybe, but not until they took power of the lands. they weren't supposed to die until they served their purpose, and you were to perish with them. But you cut off their destiny."

"And I'll do it again, even if it means killing myself."

"Now now, Harikiri.....You know that those Brothers are a threat and stand in the way of the clans ressurection."

"How?"

"Ani wields the gold orb, and the only way to take it is to kill him."

"I will not. And don't even THINK about touching him."

"Let me finish, we can't kill him with his brother around. Toguro is too powerful.But not as powerful as you. Toguro posseses the blue orb. With the blue orb, you can defeat Ani. But to get Toguro's orb, you must kill HIM. Now with his orb, there will not be ANYONE to challenge you. Not even the strongets demons themselves can look at you without turning to dust. With that much power you can ressurect you clan. And your dead boyfriend, what was his name? Ah, yes.... Mage."

"He... Mage...."

"What about him?" Her reflection said tauntingly.

"Mage was a good man, we all loved him, he loved me, Mage is dead. What else?" Harikiri hissed, anger bubbling through her fear and curiousituy

"You could bring him back."

"...................."

"I know what lies within your aching broken heart. Just kill the brothers, you'll have Mage back and all the realms at your feet, on their knees."

"I-I-....What about Ani?" Harikiri whispered.

"Now tell me...Who do you love more? Ani? Or Mage?"

"....Mage....But he's dead!"

"Not for long. Thnik about it, Ani doesn't want you. He wants the Evil."

"I can't hurt Ani. I don't even deserve him." Harikiri whispered falling to her knees, trying to hold her emotions in.

"It's vice versa. He's nothing. You are the 13th desciple. You have the Supreme Evil in you. You just don't use it...It's more powerful than any orb. Now..listen to your mother. Mummy knows best.......... Now, Heir of The Harikiri Throne Of the Doorways To Hell...I bid you.... Wake up."

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


Likey? Got chap: 2 up!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnakinSkywalker on June 13, 2005, 1:28:58 PM

AnakinSkywalker on
AnakinSkywalkerLOVE IT!! I like all your ffics!! hehehe