Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - One HELL of a Roster

Harikiri, in her 665th year, must struggle with her evil past and decide who she loves more, Ani or her dead boyrfriend, whome she has a chance to revive.

Chapter 3 - One HELL of a Roster

Chapter 3 - One HELL of a Roster


Thirteenth Desciple
Chapter three: One HELL of a Roster



Harikiri sat up at her desk, it was in the evening and she was still wearing nothing but a bathrobe, but it was ok, considering Ani was naked and still asleep. He had a look of pure satisfaction as he sliently slept, his smooth chest rising and falling. Harikiri took out a characoal pencil and a peice of paper, she looked over at the nude Ani and began to sketch him. She began drawing every curve, line, and muscle. Her plencil was smoothly gliding over the paper as she captured the sleeping demon perfectly. Smiling to herself she shaded in the shadows.

"So cute." She murmured. "You're so adolable and sexy!" She was getting ready to detail Ani's facial features when she felt so cold suddenly. The room grew dark and Harkiri was faced with her reflection again.

"Change you mind?" Her mother smugly asked. Harikiri stared.

"I don't know who to kill." She whispered.

"I am writing you a list."

"I don't want to hurt Ani. I love him."

"Mage would cry if he could hear that. You break his heart."

"Shut up."

"Look at your list, they tell you who you need to eliminate, the order in which you take them doesn;t really matter, though, and the color orb they have. Got it? Take a look at it. Go ahead. Look."

Harikiri jolted a minute and stared around the room, it had returned to normal, only, it was dark outside and moonlight was pouring through the window. She sighed and began to go back to her drawing, but stopped, gasped, and dropped it. In her own slender handwriting, names were scrawled across it in bold black charcoal, just like her mother said.

1. Kazuma Kuwabara -Orange
2. Mitari/Seaman- Teal
3. Yusuke Urameshi- pink < (Authors Note: Hahaha! Sorry!)
4. Yukina- White
5. Kurama- Green
6. Shinobu Sensui- Black
7. Keiko Ukimora- Purple
8. Hiei- Red
9. Sakyo- Bronze
10. Bui- Silver
12. Toguro Otouto-Blue
13 Toguro Ani- Gold

SHe scanned the list. Her face growing pale. Ani softly groaned and stirred from his sleep. Harikiri suffed the paper into her robe pocket as Ani woke up, stretching. He sleepily gave her a smile and ran his fingers through his tangled hair.

"It's still night..." He whined. Harikiri nodded. She stepped behind her dressing screen and replaced the robe for a long white linen nightgown with a lavander design on the hem. She hated the cutesy-ness of it, but she wore becasue it was comfortable, it was a gift from Bui. She carefully tucked the robe with the list in it in her bedding trunk before returning to Ani. She flopped down beside him and stared at the wall.

"Are you alright?" He asked her. She nodded. She nestled herself into his strong arms, a sense of warmth and protection surrounding her in a warm envelope. She closed her eyes, no longer afraid, she knew Ani would protect her from anything as she began to drift off on his shoulder.

"I love you." She sleepily mumbled. Ani smiled, loving how soft she was in her arms and how pliable she seemed as she melted against him. She was like a soft eternal rose to him.

"I love you too." He said. He gently kissed her hair and tightly wrapped his arms around her. For a moment, her thoughts drifted to her list, one of her to-be victims was holding her and telling her he loved her. She couldn't see killing him, his death unfolding petal by petal at her fingers tips. She shivered at the thought.

"Are you cold?" He asked, breaking her thoughts.

"Yes." She lied. He sat up, reached to the foot of the bed for the extra blanket and pulled it over the two of them. He kissed her temple and laid back down. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight...Ani." Harikiri softly replied, though in her mind, she thought, 'Goodnight, Mage.'



*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4 review: Harikiri realizes a HUGE mistaked, but how will the brothers take it?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnakinSkywalker on June 13, 2005, 2:00:10 PM

AnakinSkywalker on
AnakinSkywalkerNUUU!!! NOT KURAMIE!!! my babie....*shut up, Frost* Yes, i am stick obsessed with Kurama and he and anakin are very close...I DON'T KNOW WHO TO LOVE ANYMORE!! WAHH!!!

PS:yes, i am going to reply on EVERY SINGLE one! MWAHAHAHA

Natalya on May 22, 2005, 9:53:00 AM

Natalya on
NatalyaOooh, please don't kill Ani! You can't...please? Anyway, great update! Keep going.