Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Continued Bloodline, and the M bomb

Harikiri, in her 665th year, must struggle with her evil past and decide who she loves more, Ani or her dead boyrfriend, whome she has a chance to revive.

Chapter 4 - Continued Bloodline, and the M bomb

Chapter 4 - Continued Bloodline, and the M bomb

Disclaimer: Don't own YYH or the characters!

Thirteenth Desciple
Chapter 4: Continued bloodline..........and The Big "M" Bomb




"Oh....My GOD! I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!" Harikiri screamed from the bathroom. It had been several weeks since the incident of the list and the last time Harikiri had come face to face with her mother/reflection. She had passed throug her 666th birthday like any other, but now, she sat there wailing at the top of her lungs. What would Ani think he he found out she was pregnant with his child, and before marriage, they were only dating! In her hand, she held a positive blue pregnancy test. She was about to fling it at the door, but Ani burst in and saw her sitting on the edge of the sink's counter.

"Hey..." He said. "What's wrong? You've probably sent the whole zip code into a frenzy." He was about to ask something else but his golden eyes fell on the test his love held in her small hand. "Oh, god.....you're not............" He breathed. Harikiri sniffed and nodded. The look of shock on his face was enough to make her through her arms around him. He numbly placed his own two hands on her back.

"I am." She said. "I'm sorry." He took a moment to let that information sink in before her pulled back and gently held her face close to his.

"You......don't have to be." He softly whispered against her ckeek. "At least, not to me. This is what we wanted remember. This is just the beginning of something big.........Harikiri, you have come through for our plans....." He said. She said nothing as he took the test from her and examined it before asking a question.

"Er....how do you use these?"



%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



"Brother?' Ani asked entiering his brothers bedroom. Toguro looked up from what he was doing and watched his brother. Ani sat next to him and smiled.

"Y'know....." He began. "I love Harikiri very much. I can't say there are tons of women who love and respct me for who and what I am, she's always been different. Regardless of how many times people have told her what a little sadistic, murdering, psychotic, freaky, half-wit, shrimp-sized, loud mouth, obnoxious, insane, mentally-ill madman I am, she never hesitated to take my hand, kiss my lips and tell me how much she loves me and that she wants to spend the rest of her life by my side. That truly means something."

"Your point?" Toguro boredly asked. Ani, who was used to this sort of attitude from his brother only sighed.

"You're gonna be and uncle."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


"Ani...." Harikiri called. Ani looked over at her. "Did I ever tell you about Mage, the one who died?" She asked. Ani thought for a moment.

"You mentioned him......" He said. He sat next to her and placed his chin on her shoulder so his lips were not even an inch from her ear. "You know I love you?" He asked. Harikiri smiled. She turned her head to the side and allowed him to kiss her, his kiss was burning with passion and lust, for her. She melted into him as his tongue parted her lips and met with her own. He highly enjoyed the taste of her and pulled her tighter to him. She savored the wetness and the warmth of his mouth. When they finally broke the kiss, Ani gently tested his teeth on her neck and shoulder, gently nipping at the soft skin, leaving red marks on the delicate flesh. He drew himself back up and began whispering in her ear. "You're so beautiful...."

"You tell me every morning, day, and night...."

"And you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me..." He silkily purred.

"You're feelin' awfully romantic, arn't you?"

"Perhaps......"

"I see......."

"Harikiri......"

"Mmm?"

"Do you know what I've always wanted to do?"

"What?"

"I've always wanted to see all three worlds......and then teach my sons the martial arts...."

"You're gonna raise kids by yourself?" She asked.

"Well, I was hoping you would help me out with that......"

"Huh?"

"Harikiri...." Ani said, holding her close. "I...want to be with you. And spend the rest of eternity with my love....Will you marry me?"

"WHAT?" Harikiri screamed. She leapt off of the sofa and turned to look at him. "You're kidding!" She disbeleivingly demanded.

"No." Ani quietly said, closing his eyes. "And if you want proof, here.." He left the room for a few minutes before entering again. He fell to one knee and placed a golden ring with a large princess cut diamond on her finger. She only gazed down at him.

"I....I" She stammered. "I would be honored to marry you and bear you children." She said. Ani smiled and stood. He gathered her into his arms and hugged her for a few moments.

"I love it when guys drop the 'M' Bomb....." She whispered



Chapter 5 Review: Ani finds that little list from the second chapter, and suddenly......He and Harikiri don't seem like the loving couple anymore......

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnakinSkywalker on June 13, 2005, 2:07:56 PM

AnakinSkywalker on
AnakinSkywalkerTROUBLE IN LOVE LAND!!! *Ish tackled my the crowds of screaming mistrisses go running from the words trouble, and Love land were mention* ACK!! *ish flattened*
YOU STUPID IGGITS!! I WAS TAKING IN THE STORY! Stupid good for nothing mistrisses....*mutteres more about the subject of mistrisses*

Natalya on May 23, 2005, 11:24:22 PM

Natalya on
NatalyaOh dear...I can only hope that this ends up happy, though I have a sinking suspicion that it won't. Please...don't kill Ani...pwease? *gives puppy-eyes* You can't kill him, he's too cute! Anyway, I love the story, update soon and I hope to read more from all your other stories, too!