Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Mage and Homicide

Harikiri, in her 665th year, must struggle with her evil past and decide who she loves more, Ani or her dead boyrfriend, whome she has a chance to revive.

Chapter 6 - Mage and Homicide

Chapter 6 - Mage and Homicide
Disclaimer: Don't own YYh or the characters, and I have to go to the bathroom....

13th desciple
Mage and Homicide

Upon hearing a door slammed, Toguro walked out into the living room. He looked at Ani, who just sat on the couch, his arms crossed over her chest as he angrily scowled. He looked amusing to Toguro who just sat next to him and put an arm around his shoulders.

"Woman problems?" He asked. Ani nodded. "Im guessing she pissed you off, or maybe you pissed HER off.....So MY question is: She try to call off the marriage?" Ani snorted and laughed.

"Is it THAT obvious?" He asked. Toguro scoffed and took the end of his brothers hair. Ani sighed and leaned into his brothers, feeling rather tired. He momentairly relaxed as the arm around his shoulders tightened itself protectively. Ani found that he liked this closeeness with his btrother. His own hand placed itself on his brother thigh and they sat in silence, the only thing moving was Toguro fingers as they glided through Ani's hari. Ani glanced up at the clock and rose. "It's late. I'd better head up." He said. He and Toguro nodded at eachother, which in the Ani and Toguro language meant either, hi, hey, ok, Goodnight, or what's up. Grumbling to himself, he ascended the stair case and entered his room. He saw Harikiri had already fallen asleep. He plopped down next to her, not really caring if he woke her up or not. WIshing he had stayed in the living room in the comfort of his brothers arms, he dozed off, not once thinking of Harikiri. As soon as his eyes were closed, and his breathing even, Harikiri's eyes snapped open. She headed into the bathroom and gazed into the mirror.

"Mama?" She asked. In less then a second her reflection began to move on it's own. It smiled back at her. She calmly stared at it. "WHat do I have to do?" SHe asked.

"You don't HAVE to go through the list in order...." The reflection said. "Just wipe him out now, before he hurts you. If Mage were alive, he would'nt be happy...Would you like to talk to him?" Harikiri excitedly gripped the sides of the sink as she deafly nodded. Her eyes went wide as her reflection disappeared and in it's place, was a man. He smiled back at her, he had long green hair and deep violet eyes. He had his usual tribal markings and the snake fang necklace that Harikiri had made for him. She gasped.

"Mage...." She whispered. The man softly smiled, causing the small scar on his cheek to rise. Harikiri remembered that scar, Mage had gotten it in battle, a spear grazed his face. She remembered how she fretted over him when he returned home, blood running down his face. But now, he just gazed at her.

"You're too beautiful for words." He calmly said. "You're beauty surpasses your memory." He said. Harikiri shut the bathroom door and stepped closer. Her eyes peered into his. And her lips longed for his, though she knew it couldn;t happen.

"What do you mean?"

"We promised eachother, that no matter who died first, we would never find another."

".......I forgot."

"It's no problem."

"Anything else you want to tell me about this imposter?"

"I'm with child. His."

".............."

"Mage-"

"Don't speak!"

"........"

"I am disappointed."

"I love you!"

"I love you, too. That is why you must bring me back. So we can be together, forever, alone."

"Mage......I..."

"You know what you must do Harikiri! So do it!"

"Mage....I have an urge to kiss you."

"Then do so."

"Ok." Harikiri closed her eyes and leaned forward. She pressed her lips against the cold glass, but instead of the cold, smooth feeling, she felt the warm softness of his lips. She waited for a few moments before pulling away. She looked longingly at him.

"You must go, remember what you are to do."

"Mage! I love you."

"Go now."

"I don't want to leave you!"

"I know, but you must do this."

".........ok." Harikiri waited until her mirror returned back to normal before turned and heading back to bed. Ani was still in his usual deep sleep. She crawled onto the bed and reahed under her pillow. Sighing softly, she wwithdrw a throwing knife from Ani's knife collection out from under the satin pillow case. She pulled her self to Ani and held the blade under his throat. It would be so easy. But she found herself gazing at him, his perfect skin, his long eyelashes, his slender eyebrows, his perfectly tapered nose, and his lips. She loved his lips. They were just so inviting. She gently scraped the blade against his cheek causing a thin line of blood to appear. He softly stirred. Harikiri looked down at him. His eyebrowed slightly furrowed and turned upward, telling her that she had hurt him. She held the blade back to his throat.

"For Mage." She whispered. But she coudln't do it. Instead, she took his arm. She examined it and gently ran her lips and cheeks over the soft skin on the inside of his wrist. she placed her cheek inside his palm and gently kissed his fingers. As she was doing this, she was gently twirling the silver blade around on his wrist. She then gently poked a hole with the tip of the blade on a dark streak on his arm. and replaced it to his chest. Kissing his fingers, she pulled back and sighed. And waited for death to take Ani in its arms.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ana on August 3, 2005, 8:05:22 AM

Ana on
AnaAmusing,hm. If you ask me he want his Ani to be angry at Kiry so he could have the excuse to have him for himself; and i wouldn't mind if you wanna make it so. OXA 4ever !!!!!!!!!

AnakinSkywalker on June 14, 2005, 2:01:34 AM

AnakinSkywalker on
AnakinSkywalkerOMIGOD!! YOU KILLED ANI!! It brings back memorys of killing Nigla...HEHEHEHEHEHEHE VERY NICE. ME LIKIE THIS ONE!