Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lullaby

The Toguro have a petty arguement and Toguro does the one thing he swore he'd never do, he hurt Ani, now he has to find a way to make things right.

Chapter 1 - Lullaby

Chapter 1 - Lullaby

Disclaimer: I don;t own YYH or the Toguro's heck, I don't even own my own soul, I put it into my own fics....

Lullaby

"I can't believe he did this to me, this wasn't supposed to happen...." Ani moaned. Normally this would've sounded pitiful to Ani, but he was asleep, freely speaking his mind. He tossed and turned restlessly on this bed, the bedsheets tangled wrapped around himself. Tears streamed down his face. He softly moaned into his pillow, crying his lamment. He had just been through one of the worst experiences of his life, the most violent fight between him and his younger brother Otouto Toguro. He saw the fight more and more vividly in his sleep. He shuddered remembering every detail.

Flashback.

The day had started out simple, Ani had woken up, dressed, gotten ready for the day and headed to the living room to wait for Oto to wake up. He sat there for what seemed like an eternity before his younger brother slowly entered the room, he was fully dressed, and he looked normal, except, his sunglasses were removed and his eyes were clouded and seemed to burn with a fire. Ani looked concernedly up at him.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked. He reached out to touch Toguro's hand, but Toguro firmly pushed him into the couch. "H-hey!" He was about to stand but Toguro threw his hand across Ani's face, catching him right on the cheek. Ani looked up and cringed. "What is it?"

"I know everything." He said. "I hear you talking in your sleep. There was something between you and Genkai...." Ani stared up in deibelief. He couldn't believe his brother was putting this against him.

"I had nothing to do with her!" He spat. Toguro slapped him again, this time catching him next to the eye.

"Don't lie to me!"

"I swear on my goddamn grave! Your just pissed because she left your stupid @$$! You don't wanna take the blame!"

"You asshole!" Toguro growlled through clenched teeth. He roughly grabbed Ani by the front of his jacket and flung him into the wall. there was a mirror hanging on the wall and it shattered all over him, cuts and slashed appeared all over Ani's body, he yelled out as Toguro picked up the closest thing in his reach, the coffee table and repeatedly slammed it against his brothers small thrashing frame. When he was finished, he grabbed Ani by the hair, dragged his severely battered body up a flight of stairs, and flung him into his room.

"I want you out in a week." He said. He glanced at the picture of him and Ani on Ani's desk. He gazed at it before flinging it against the nearest wall, shattering the glass. He then left and headed to his own room.

End Fash back.

Ani woke up, drenched in his own sweat that burned his still open wounds. His jacket was in tatters. He pushed his chest up and struggled to remove it, with trouble and excrutiating pain, he managed and tossed it to the floor, he was amazed with how many bruises and wounds he had. He knew his had a shiner, he could feel the numbness on his gentle skin. He groaned and stared at the ceiling.

"Brother..." A voice called from the doorway. Ani looked over and saw his brothers sillouette. He returned his gaze to the ceiling, not wanting to see his brother. He could hear Toguro's soft footsteps across the room and then to his bedside.

"Go away." ANi whispered, closing his eyes. To his utter suprise, Toguro removed his own coat, leaving an olive green muscle shirt and began to wipe the blood from his brothers fair skin. Ani flinched and gasped as he did so. When Toguro was finished, he kissed each and every cut and bruise. His lips gently carressing them. Ani groaned at the pain his brothers lips brought to him. But he felt an odd sensation inside his lower stomach, like a switch had been flipped. But Toguro continued kissing each and every wound. He stopped at the tender dark spot on Ani's face.

"I'm sorry. And you were right. I just...didn't want to take the blame." He said. He gently laid his head on Ani's chest. Ani did nothing. "I had no right to hurt you. And I understand if you want to leave or run away, I'll give you everything you need to go. And I won't hold it against you." Ani sighed, glancing down at him.

"No." He said. "I'm not going to leave you or run away...." Toguro sat up and looked at him in disbelief. He found himself leaning over to kiss his brothers trembling lips. But Ani whimpered and turned his head to the side. Toguro pulled back. But as he did, Ani noticed three long slash marks on the side of Toguro jaw, going down his neck. He stared.

"You did it in you sleep." Toguro informed him. "I came in to chack on you, but when I got to close, you struck out at me." Ani sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too." Ani tried to hoist himself of the bed into a sitting position, but Toguro gently pushed him back down.

"Save your energy, please." Toguro pleaded. Ani closed his eyes.

"I have to give you something." He said. Toguro leaned in.

"What?" He asked. Ani placed a hand on the back of Toguro's neck and pulled him down to him.

"This." He said, and their lips gently interlocked and molded together. The gently gesture of love was as strong as steel and sweet as honey and made Toguro tremble, his emtotions threatening to take over. They gently broke the kiss and gazed at eachother. Toguro laid his head on Ani's chest and he gently ran his hands over his brothers skin, his fingers touched a sore spot on Ani's shoulder and he could feel his brothers muscles tighten.

"Sorry." He whispered, kissing the wound. Ani smiled and pulled Toguro back to him. Toguro smiled and closed his eyes. Listening to his brothers hearbeat, his favorite lullaby.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FrostToguro on April 28, 2005, 8:32:16 AM

FrostToguro on
FrostToguro*wink* You gothca!

Zacuraotouto on April 28, 2005, 7:07:05 AM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutoso sad. yet so cute. i like it.

Natalya on April 27, 2005, 12:58:42 PM

Natalya on
NatalyaAwww...so sad and cute at the same time. You write them together so well. I love all your stuff. Write more...please?