Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mending Wounds, Physical and Emotional

Koenma decided to bring the Toguro;s together again, and use them for his own use. But the brothers will find it harder to get along, especially when our favorite Carrot-Top with the goofy grin comes between them. YAOI

Chapter 2 - Mending Wounds, Physical and Emotional

Chapter 2 - Mending Wounds, Physical and Emotional
Disclaimer: I don't own yyh or the characters, I'm just a foster parent....

Planet Hell
Mending the Wounds, Physical and Emotional



Koenma had sent the brothers home, to rest and recooperate. Toguro was in a lot of pain, but it didn't stop him from not looking at Ani. Ani sensed it but didn't care anymore. They had arrived home and Ani led Toguro to his own room, which had been sealed off after his death after the Tournament. Toguro patiently waited while Ani unlocked the door. He stared at his older brother, noticing how much more tired and older he looked, it did make him look very serious and handsome. Ani opened the door and stepped aside.

"I'll go prepare a bath for you." He said. Toguro gave him a questioning look. "You stink." Ani turned away and headed into the large bathroom. Toguro limped into the room, hoding his wounds. He flopped onto the bed, every muscle in his body tight and aching. His head throbbed with each heartbeat that brought more pain to his practically immobile limbs. He just wanted to close his eyes and black out for a week or two, but he knew Ani would need him awake to tend to his injuries. He cat napped for several minutes until he heard Ani's soft footsteps in his doorway.

"Ready?" He asked his brother. Toguro reluctanlty rose, struggling. Ani walked to his side and helped push him to his feet. Toguro had to lean on the walls for support walking to the bathroom. He entered and saw a large hot bath. He looked at Ani who was removing his own coat.

"Don't tell me you're going in there with me." He disbelievingly asked. ANi shook his head.

"You can;t bathe by yourself." He said. Toguro slid his clothes off and slid into the water. The water was a tinted color. A tint of red from his blood and a bit of yellowinsh brown from the dirt and sweat. He exhaustedly leaned against he back of the tub and layed his head back on the edge. Ani began to wipe his chest and shoulders clean with a cloth, gently cleansing his brothers wounds. Toguro groaned whenever Ani would brush a sore spot. He struggled to lean forward when Ani needed to get to his back, then without hesitation, Ani did his legs. When he was finished, ANI helped him up, helped dry him off and led him back to his room.

"Are you gonna be alright for the night?" Ani asked. Toguro didn't answer as he lied down and faced the wall. "Very well. I'll wake you up in the morning for breakfast. Ok?" Only then did Toguro nod. Apparently satisfied, Ani turned and left. Toguro lied awake for a while, unable to sleep, then he begam to remember what it was like back at Limbo, twisting around in his thoughts, he tossed into a deep sleep.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ani silently crept into his brother's room the next morning, his curiousity taking control as he walked to his brothers bedside, he sat on the edge of the matress and stared down at Toguro. He reached out and gently touched his brothers cheek.

"Why did you do this to yourself?" He asked. He was softly stroking Toguro's slender black eyebrow. Feeling the soft carress so close to his eyes, Toguro woke up, his eyelashes fluttering. He found himself face to face with his older brother and jumped slightly. Ani blinked.

"Hello to you too." He said to his younger brother. Toguro struggled to sit up, his eyes slowly focusing on Ani. They stared at eachother for a moment, both trying to solve and ponder the mystery of the other sibling before him. Finally, Ani broke the gaze as his eyes turned away. Toguro noticed it, but did nothing. Ani shook his head and stood up.

"Hungry?" He asked. Toguro shook his head. "Do you need anything? Anything at all? You don't look well." He took a step towards his brother and gazed at him, his brows furrowed into a look of worry. Toguro rubbed his temple.

"Water." He said. Ani nodded. He stepped to his brother and reached out to touch his cheek, but Toguro turned away. Ani just lowered his hand to his side. His eyes turned downcast as he silently left the room. "Brother!" Toguro called. Ani reemerged in the doorway.

"Yes?"

"Why did you ever put up with me when all I did was treat you like shoot?" He asked. Ani sadly smiled.

"I dunno.....Perhaps I should have left you, but brotherly instinct told me otherwise......" He said. Toguro looked away, his eyes focusing on the wall. When he looked up, Ani was gone. A few minutes later, he came back, holding a glass of iced water. Toguro took it and gratefully swallowed it all, ice and all. He gave the glass back to Ani who just set it on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed next to Toguro.

"Koenma.....He said that he needed us for something......"Ani said. "But didn't say what...." Toguro said nothing. He allowed Ani to gently hug his upper arm to his chest. He momentairly forgot about everything as he smiled fondly at the smaller demon. When he finally snapped back to his sensed, he gently brushed Ani off. Ani looked at him, his eyes wide with hurt. Toguro saw it, and tried not to put his arms around the small demon. He failed and found himself snuggling his older brother to him. Ani fell limp into his chest and carefully pushed himself against his brother.

"I'm guessing you arn't mad at me anymore........" Ani said against Toguros cheek. Toguro said nothing but inhaled the soft scent of his older brothers long hair. He loved Ani's hair. It was so long, and different and soft. It felt soft and soothing around Toguro's sore aching fingers.

"Would you.....ever forgice me for what happened with Genkai?" Toguro asked. Ani drew himself on top of his brother. His hair tickling Toguro's shoudler and cheek.

"I've already forgiven you.......Years and years ago........" He whispered. Toguro closed his eyes and tilted his head back enjoying the wieght of his brother on his battered body.

"I....I don't want to leave you again...."

"You never will."

"I owe you my life...."

"I owe you my happiness......"

"Brother?" Toguro whispered.

"Yes...."

"I...." Toguro began to say something that he rarely said to anyone, but his eyelids slowly slid shut and he fell into a deap sleep. Ani smiled and kissed Toguro's ebony brow before climbing off. He turned to leave the room, but turned to look at him, his golden eyes soft with compassion.

"I love you, too." He whispered.






Chap 3 Review: Koenma finally what he wants to do with the brothers, and nothing will ever be the same.....




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zacuraotouto on May 28, 2005, 2:48:06 AM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutoit does not suck. whats wrong with u? its good.

Natalya on May 25, 2005, 9:38:43 PM

Natalya on
NatalyaAwww...it's so sweet! It does not suck! You write very well and I love your stuff!

FrostToguro on May 24, 2005, 10:51:09 AM

FrostToguro on
FrostToguroGod......I've really been sucking lately...it's pissin' me off!