Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You Remind Me of You

Takes place after the tournament, Tougor Otouto is dead, Ani thives with one last person, his childhood friend, Exile.

Chapter 1 - You Remind Me of You

Chapter 1 - You Remind Me of You
Your remind me Of You
Chapter 1

Ani Toguro sighed and leaned back into his chair. His co-worker, Ioko,glanced at him.

"Hey, Hellraiser!" He joked playfully punching Ani in the arm. "What gives, Hot Topic too boring for you now?" He gestured to the shop with bright red and purple lights with heavy metal playing. Ani sighed and shook his head. He leaned on the register counter, running his hands through his dyed black hair. He then smoothed out the front strands framing his face that were red. He had taken to the Gothic look, he bore mulitple peircings on each eyebrow and had different peircings in his ears, lips, nose and tongue. He changed his dark blue trenchcoat to a black trenchcoat with leather and spike jewelry. His brother would've been so proud of him.

"Forget it," Ani said cooly, "I'm just suprised Exile's late. She promised to try to come a bit earlier so I don't have to cover her shift." Ioko nodded. He didn't see any sense in arguing with Ani, Ani could chew a person up and spit them back out just by looking. He studied his silent friend for a while until he hears soft footsteps on the black stone floor.

"Hey guys...." Exile greeted them. She tugged the hair-tie that pulled her black and blue hair back loose. SHe, like Ani, had alot of peircings. Ever since she and Ani had been a couple, it was highly amusing for Ioko to watch them kiss and get the rings pierced into their bottom lips get caught on one another. Exile smiled and threw her bag behind the counter and sat next to Ani. He only glanced at her.

"You look nice," He said, while switching the CD player to Death Metal, "Screw this, we ought to get a new CD player this is a peice of-"

"Excuse me!" Ioko impaitiently implored. "But are you guys going to ingore me?" Ani nodded and gently tugged on Exile's belt loop on her hips. She turned around and playfully swatted his hands away.

"God....." Ioko muttered. "It's five in the morning, store hasn't opened, I missed coffee this morning, Ani's trying to get a little some-some, we are bored out of our minds, why aren't we doing anyting? Let's go! Exile, get to laying out the new posters- NO! not that one!- Ani, you straiten up the shirts. I'll-" He was cut off as the phone rang, as he went to answer it, Ani stepped to Exile.

"Hey....." He softly said. She turned around quickly, Ani took the poster she had in her hands out and placed it on the rack. He hugged her. "I love you...." He gently said. His lips reached for her, but she busted out in laughter.

"Oh, forget it!" He smiled, "I'm gonna marry you soon, you know that right?" Exile opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off as Ioko popped out from the back room. He slowly walked to the counter, sat down, and leaned against the counter.

"Uh, Ani, you said your brother was dead right?" He asked, Ani noded. "Well, A man was on the phone, he said he wants to meet you here at 10:00 tonight, he also said to be alone and wanted me to tell you he loves you. He said he's sorry and if you don't want to see him, he understands, what gets me is, he claims to be your brother." Ani stared in disbeleif. he backed into the wall, activating the CD player at full blast.

"No." He softly said, not believing. "He's dead, he can't! He just can't!"


Chapter 2>

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zacuraotouto on April 12, 2005, 10:28:59 AM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutoi love this one also. ur awsome dude. keep it up.