Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Loveless

Takes place after the tournament, Tougor Otouto is dead, Ani thives with one last person, his childhood friend, Exile.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Loveless

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Loveless
Chapter 2
Loveless

"No!" Ani cried. "I won't! HE won't! H-h-h-he c-c-can't!" He truned around as Exile flicked the Cd player off. She and Ioko stood in front of Ani.

"Hey Ani, dude?" Ioko asked while gently poking Ani in the shoulder. "You don't look too great......." He picked up a Death Journal and began to fan Ani with it.

"Ani?" Exile called, frightened by Ani's response to his brother's invitation. She reached out to pull a strand of black hair from his face, but he pulled away. "Please........ Ani, listen to me I- snap outa it- Please." But Ani only stared into her eyes.

"I have to get the hell out of here," He whispered. "And now!" Ioko and Exile expected him to walk away, but he stayed put.

"Exile," Ioko firmly, but concernedly said. "I think you'd better get him home, he doesn't look so good, I'll get Jenna to cover his shift. You'd better stay with him, he's seems scared, just don't force him to it, ok?" He patted both of their shoulders.

"Y-y-yeah." Exile said, her unmatched eyes (one blue, one purple) widended. She put an arm anround Ani's waist and pulled him to her. Together, they walked out of the store and onto the shop and onto the street They began to walk down the sidewalk to the house they shared. Along the way, Ani thought about all of the possiblities. Perhaps he was in spirit form, it was possible. When they had arrived, Exile led Ani into the living room and gently forced him to sit. When he did so, she buried her face in his hair and kissed his neck.

"If he is alive," She gently said. "He said he's sorry and he loved you, is that right?" She pulled away and stared into his blank eyes. She leaned over and kissed his lips very gently so as not to tangle her lip ring with his. He was still unresponsive.

"My brother doesn't know how to love...." He muttered. "Except Genkai, he is not a man of emotion. I was just, well, there. I was there for him and he was there for me, but at the tournament, it ended. I just hope it stays that way. I don't want to go through all that again. He's loveless." Exile made a face of sympathy as she placed a hand on his lower thigh.

"You can't pretend to hate him." She said. "You love him, I hear you in your sleep. Almost every night, you talk about him, sometimes I think you talk TO him. He was once your reason then he died. He might've come back. You never know. When somebody loves you, anything is possible."

Ani was about to smile, but the door bell pairced the peaceful quiet. Exile and Ani both went white. Ani leaned back into the couch, indicating he had no intentions of answering the door. Exile sighed and slapped his thigh before leaving down the hall way.

Ani turned away and sighed. He heard Exile voice, full of alarm, then she walked in.

"Babe," She said in a choked whisper. "Your brother would like to see you." She stepped aside and out of the room. to allow th man to pass.

Toguro knelt in front of Ani and clapsed his hands in his lap.

"Hello, my brother." He said pulling Ani into his grasp and kissing his cheek.
Ani felt himself melt into him.

"This can't be." He whispered.

Chapter 3>

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment