Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Still Loving You

Takes place after the tournament, Tougor Otouto is dead, Ani thives with one last person, his childhood friend, Exile.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Still Loving You

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Still Loving You
Chapter 3
Still Loving You


Ani was too shocked to pull away from his brother. He looked up into his eyes after gently removing the sunglasses his brother wore. Toguro took Ani's hands and moved them all over his face.

"See," He whispered. "Alive. I came back, to you." He hugged Ani tightly. "I really messed you up before I left, didn't I? Let me make it right." He noticed Ani didn't hug him back, his older brothers arms just laid limp next to his legs. "Please don't be freaked out. Just trust, me, just like before......." He allowed his voive to trail off as Ani closed his eyes. Toguro held him for a few more minutes before pulling back. He gently fingered his brothers multiple peircings and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Since when did YOU become a goth?" He asked indicating to his older brothers black coat and spiked jewelry. Ani looked away, a lost look in his eyes.

"Ever since I became a lost soul." He whispered painfully. His eyes golden eyes told the story. They looked tired, worn out, but now as Ani gazed at his brother, tears were welling up in them. They clung to his eyelashes before rolling down his pale cheeks. Toguro responded by wiping them away with the back of his fingers. "You don't know the hell I went through when I heard you were dead. I thoght I was going to die alongside with you. I wanted to. But I, like most shape shifters, cannot die easily. I missed you." Toguro shifted his weight and sat next to Ani on the couch.

"What happened after I hit you out of the stadium?" He asked while fingering the peicings on Ani's ear. "What did you do and think?" Ani let out a choked laugh.

"You hit me out into the sea. Way out. I had to swim with twenty four percent of my body. It was painful. I thought I was going to die and I was technically alright with that. But i also thought You didn't care anymore. My, turn, why did YOU come back?" Toguro stared at Ani as he asked this particuliar question.

"You, being a powerfull shape shifter, are in danger." He said taking both of ANi's hands in his own. "Their are people out there who like to capture demons like you for all the wrong reasons, I was thinking about not returning, to save you the grief, but as your brother, I felt it was a nessecity that I return. You have played your role as an older brother, and you've played it exetremely well. now it's my turn to watch out for you. But, I'm really tired, do you have a place I can crash for a while?" Ani nodded and go to his feet, but in his suprise and shock of his brothers arrival, his legs felt as though they had turned to jelly and he collapsed, only to be caught by Otouto.

"Easy, Pipsqueak." He soflty said as Ani steadied himself. When he had, he walked shakily up the stairs and took his brother to his own room. He opened the door and motioned inside. Toguro stepped in. The room was painted dark blue with black cloth and curtains hanging from the wall, it looked gloomy, but Otouto was pushed to the bed and forced down. He sighed at the comfort of a bed beneath his worn body. Ani leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep well.....I love you!" He called as he left.

"I love you too!" Toguro sighed and turned over onto his side. He was glad his brother hadn't turned him away. Ani had every right to turn away from him, but him, being the understanding brother, reached out to Otouto. Otouto closed his eyes and dreamed of the things to come with the relationship betwen him and Ani. In his dreams, everything was right, Ani had dyed his hair normal and took out his piercings, he changed back to his blue outfit. But he knew better, he knew of the disaster that would forever take Ani from him, yet, he ignored it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkPaw on June 10, 2004, 8:12:00 AM

DarkPaw on
DarkPawAwwww, it's sad. WRITE MORE, I COMMAND YOU!! Very sad, but very good!