Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Romance and Misery

Everyone has a drak side, what if your older brother did, what if it began to leak out? What would you do?
Yaoi Toguro Otouto X Toguro Ani (It doesn't show in the first few chapters)

Chapter 2 - Romance and Misery

Chapter 2 - Romance and Misery



Chapter 2: Romance and Misery

"Bui, I need to speak with him....." Toguro pressed on. Bui looked around helplessy. "Bui, trust me.....Im not going to pick a fight or anything. I am his brother, so I have every right to be with him." Bui turned his gaze back to Ani.
"Don't you dare leave me here with HIM." Ani growled. Bui only sighed and shook his head before leaving the room. Toguro watched him as he left room and then turned back to Ani.
"Uh......Hey." He said while looking aorund the room. He saw the book sitting innocently on the top of a shelf next to the couch. He walked to the couch and plopped down next to Ani. "You alright? I hitchya hard, didn't I? Sorry. " He leaned back and put an arm around Ani's shoulder and hugged him. Ani stared around the room, but quickly closed his eyes as Toguro tlted his brothers face to him and his lips sensually carressed his. Toguro's grip around him became tighter as his tounge licked at Ani's and his hand went down to his older brothers thigh. At this, Ani pulled back, looking startled, he felt a mixture of feelings, but he just completely ignored his brothers extreme affection.
"Oh, uh...... "Ani began looking down at his hands, knowing he was blushing. "I-I-I'm sorry for what I said last night." He looked up at Toguro who only smiled. "There's something going on, it;s hard to explain. There's a side of me that formed from an unkown something. I don't understand. I-I-I-I think I n-n-need help........" Toguro's smiled turned to a slight frown as Ani spoke. "But whatever happens, you must not open that book." Toguro snapped his eyes to the book. He stood and looked at Ani.
"No...." He thoughtfully said while rubbing his chin. "You're going to open it......I'm just going to look at it." He stared as Ani narrowed his eyes into yellow slits. "Go on, I know that book has something to do with your odd behavior. I want to get to the bottom of it for your safety, I don't want anything to happen to you." When Ani didn't budge, Toguro made a move to pick the book up himself. But Ani had edged his way between Toguro and the shelf.
"If you want it that badly so be it..........." He coldly said. He picked up the book, and only then, did Toguro realize the silver lining on the pages was a silver cover that locked the book together. Ani sat down and Toguro sat next to him with an arm on his shoulder. Ani used his nail to slice a small wound on his forearm and let the blood run into a small oval engraved in the black leather. The book seemed to absorb the blood and the silver "lock" opened. Ani firmly grasped the back anf front cover of the book and drew a raggd breath. Toguro could've sowrn he saw tears of regret in his brothers eyes before he spoke, but he was never sure. IN the same cold, heartless voice Ani first spoke in, he spoke again. "I hope it's everything you want..............."
He threw the book open and immediatly, a blue cloaked figured emerged, Ani gasped and quickly shut it as there was red lightning following the figure that was now standing with it's back turned towards Toguro and Ani. The room suddenly felt cold and Toguro for some reason, felt naked, part of him felt exposed like there was a being entering part of his mind, leaving him insecure. When Ani had forced the book shut, he looked up and sighed again. The figure turned around. Toguro felt his breath catch in his throat when he saw the face. It was Ani. It LOOKED like Ani................ He wore a pair of blue slacks that fit almost like tights and gold colored boots. His top was dark blue and had two rows of gold buttons going down the middle. His gold shoulder pads that were halfway visible from under the cloak were shiny and pointed into the opposite direction. Gold armlets and gauntlets gleamed on his arm, but the thing that caught Toguro's attetnion most was the gold tiara that came down into a point down betwen the eyebrows. What Ani noticed was the blush across the indiviiduals nose and cheek. His eyes sparkled and he seemed to glow. Ani cocked his head to the side and looked the person up and down.
"Who are YOU?" HE rudely asked. "You don't look like the Hellion, that's who usually comes." The figure smiled and pulled his gold hemmed hood down, revealing hair EXACTLY like Ani's except for two gold streaks that ran through the hair spilling over his slender shoulder.
"I am Romance......" He dreamily sighed. "I am not Hellion, but your Romance. Without me.............you can't love..............I AM your love......" It took ANi a moment to realize he had come face to face with one of his personalities. The man called Romance, twirled about to face Toguro.
"Ah, my brother........." He lightly said. His face glowed and his apperently natural blush deepened. "I disapprove of your discovering the book, but you insisted........" His voice sounded disapproving, but he smiled sweetly in a handsome way. Toguro shifted uncomfortably at the gaze he was getting from this odd figure.
"Wait......" Ani said. "What about Hellion? What heppened to him? He normally comes whenever and he's a son of a bean dip mother frito to stuff back into that damnable book, FYI...." Romance turned his cool gaze to him as he gracefully turned on his heel.
"The Hellion is indisposed. I'm afraid the thing that lurks within as taken him............But he put up an extremely good fight, that's why you had a serious mood swing that night with the demons. But what lies beneath is in these very pages of this book are not a crystal stair." He made an elegent gesture to the book. "The horror exhists in there, we are fighting it, it's far too overwhelming............We need help.......But no matter.......I must return. My dearest Ani, if you will open the book, I will return quickly enough so others do not emerge. My time grows short as it is, and as it will be......forever.....Now my Ani, open the book. And farewell to the two of you, sweet companions....." He bowed as Ani opened the book and he vanished into a whisp of blue smoke that seemed to absorb into the open book. Ani shut it with a snap. His eyes turned to look at Togur but neither brothers did nothing. They stared at eachother for a long time until Toguro sighed.
"I don't know what in thre blue f*** I just saw........But it doesn't really matter." HE said softly but firmly. "Now is the time.........Give me the book.....PLease don't make me take it forcibly. I would really hate to have to use force....So hand it over....please." He wasn't suprised that ANi showed no signs of shock. But Ani stood and held the book to his chest.
"No." He said. "You don't understand! I'm not keeping it from for no reason, I-" He was cut off as Toguro grasped one of his wrists and pulled it firmly so that ANi loosened his grip on the book and Toguro firmly yanked it away. But ANi held on so Toguro used his aura to throw Ani back. Horrified at his brothers actions, ANi turned and fled the room, no doubt searching for Bui.
"Hey, Don't go!" Toguro called, but ANi had not heard him. Toguro sighed while looking at the book. "Ah, well........I guess it won't hurt to have a little peek without him here.......Damn.......it's cold......" He fingered the edges and ran his fingers over the smooth black cover. "So this is supposed to hold the 'thing that lurks within", eh? No matter. This is what I wanted to see, I have it, and now, I'm gonna check it out........."
He took a deep breath and waited a few second before letting it out. The lock was still open, so he needen;t worry about that. Then he cautiously opened it. AT forst, he opened to the inside of the cover. He saw a siliver symbol that looked like a sun, star, moon, and a tortured face all together. There was what appeared to be a small little blue gem. It was oddly shiny and Toguro found himself staring at it. He kept staring at it, and staring, and staring, and staring. He suddenly felt cold all over, but he paid no mind and continued to gaze intensly at the stone. He was so intrigued with it's beauty, he was oblivious to what was going on around him. For all he knew, Bui could be beating him with his axe and Toguro would only gaze at the stone. When Toguro cleared his throat, but quickly looked up because of the loud echoing of it. He was somewhere, but he wasn't in Ani's room. He appeared to bein a large empty space of nothing. There was a red, misty haze hovering above the ground, he could only see above it and saw jagged rocks and twisted leaveless trees protruding from the mists. There was a floating isle far up in the sky, and there were canyon-like cliffs sticking up from the mists. He stared around, it was dead quiet.
"Hello?" He called. He voice echoed back, ello, ello, ello, ello,ellooooo. HE stared around. There was absolutelt nothing. The red seemed to shift with his every movement. "A-A-Ani......?" He called out. Still, the haunting, teasing echo sounded so Toguro heard his own call for his brother travel back to him. He stared at the sky which was blood red. He saw what looked like dragons fly thousands of dragons slying across what appeared to be a red, meteor (like the thing from FF7), planet. Toguro guessed it was the sun of this world he stubmled upon. He tucked the book under his arm and started to walk, which he found extremely difficult for the mist concealed many spots of uneven ground. Toguro found himself stumbling over small rocks and craters.
"I have no idea where the hell I am...." He muttered to himself under his breath. "I want out. I can't be afraid. I don't understand. Where Am I!? I wish ANi was here........Even if it was just a part of him......I wish he was here....." Toguro allowed his voice to trail off as he trudged through the red mists, dodging rocks and craters. He hoped to find a way out, but it seemed entirely like a minniature hell without thousands of demons swarming around. He walked and walked untill he got angry and turned to look at the dragons in the sky. "I WANT OUT GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!" His yells had no affect on the large animals and they continued to fly, making no noise. "WHY THE HELL DO I GOTTA BE ALONE IN THIS GODFORSAKEN HELL-HOLE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!" He was about to scream some more until he heard a nose........a unfamiliar, while at the same time.........familiar noise. He turned towards the direction and felt his way toward it. There was a big twisted tree in his path, so he just climbed over it rather go around. What he saw were rocks, and a glimmering lake of water. The water probably would've looked normal, had it not been reflecting the deep red of it's surroundings. At the waters edge was-
"Ani!" Toguro cried while rushing to him. HE ignored the fact that Ani was on his knees, crouched over and weeping. But he rushed to him anyways. Just as he reached him, he stopped, he noticed this Ani looked like Romance, only where there was gold on Romance, there was silver on this being. His face was not blushed, but tear stained. Toguro knelt next to him. "Brother...." HE breathed. "How do we get out of here, we have to go.....NOW! Let's.............." HIs voice trailed of as he realized that this was not Ani, but a personality.
"I am Misery." The being sobbed. "I am the one who makes your brother emotionally hurt. Forgive me............"
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Ani walked back into his room, unable to find Bui. But when he saw the book lying on the couch and Toguro gone. He stepped forward. He gasped and toushed the book. It was now warm instead of cold.
"No........" He whispered. "Please......No...Not him.......Anybody but him....."
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 3 review: Tougro is lost within a place simialr to hell, a place created by Ani, only Ani can save him now.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FrostToguro on March 17, 2005, 9:37:48 AM

FrostToguro on
FrostToguroI wrote this especially for Natayla. And Darkpaw. And Gunbunny, and all you other Toguro Brother fans.....But mostly for those three.