Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - His Beautiful Fall From Grace

Everyone has a drak side, what if your older brother did, what if it began to leak out? What would you do?
Yaoi Toguro Otouto X Toguro Ani (It doesn't show in the first few chapters)

Chapter 3 - His Beautiful Fall From Grace

Chapter 3 - His Beautiful Fall From Grace


Chaoter 3: His Beautiful Fall From Grace



"Wh-who are you?" Toguro disbeleivingly asked. The being sniffed and looked away. Toguro grasped Misery's chin and lifted his face to look at him. They locked eyes for a while, gazing.

"I told you....." Misery said, holding onto Toguro's wrist. "I am Misery. I'm like Romance, but I reflect all your brothers sadness and hurt him. I must admit, out off all his sadness, you are the main cause of it throughout all of these years." Misery sniffed and gently pulled out of Toguro's grasp. Toguro sighed and sat on the rock beside the waters edge.

"Alright....alright.." He said. "I getcha. Can you help me out of this place?" Misery sadly shook his head. Toguro was pissed off by this time he narrowed his eyes and stared irritadeldly at Misery. "Look." He said. "I HAVE TO GET BACK HOME NOW! MY BROTHER NEEDS ME!" Misery yelped and backed away quickly. He began to wring his hand and his eyes started to water with tears. Silently cursing himself, Toguro sighed.

"Sorry." He said. "Look, I'm just worried. I have no idea on how I got here, or where I am. I just want to go home." Misery sniffed and blinked back his tears as he sat next to Toguro. Toguro glanced down at him out the corner of his eye. Since he was here, he might as well learn someting.

"So, uh...When you said I was the main cause of Ani's sadness....Could you elaborate?" Toguro inquired. Misery pulled a knee up to his chest and through for a moment before answeing.

"He truly beleived you never really cared." Misery sadly said. "He was fine before this Genkai lady from what I heard from the others, but then things went all worng and he saw you were just too involved with Genkai to even notice him as much. I was created. I was created through all of his sadness, sorrow, MY brother, Betrayal, is another one that was created through your brothers emotion."

"Another what?" Toguro asked. Misery ignored his interuption and continued.

"Betrayal helped alot, he consumed the fustration and the deeper emotions of rejection. But as your relationship with Genkai grew deeper, so did Ani's unhappiness. He just wanted to retire from life altogether. But his love for you held him back, and kept him there. By the time your love for Genkai was at its climax, Ani was doubtful about his devotion to you. But after the tournament when Genkai became lost to you......Ani was actually happy you were done with her. He was so understanding and forgiving. He loved you unconditionally. He still does. But now, The one we do not speak of is erasing his love for you out of him. You're losing him. And you're losing him fast." He sniffed and took Toguro's hands. Toguro was lost, consuming all of Misery's words and finally realizing how much he had hurt Ani, he broke down in tears. Misery looked at him with a startled expression.

"It's a-all my fault!" Toguro despairingly said. He turned away from Misery and gently cried. Misery placed his hand on Toguro's shoulder.

"You just didn't know." He gently told him. He leaned on Toguro's back until his cheek rested on the back of Toguro's neck. Toguro turned around and embraced Misery and they tightly held eachother.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Ani? What is it?" Bui asked. His freind had thrown himself on his bed and burt into tears. "Are you alright?" He asked. Ani just wailed louder. Bui sat down next to him and stroked his hair. "Ani...." Bui whispered. He gathered Ani into his arms and rocked him back and forth. After a while, ANi was quieted down and was perfectly still and silent for several minutes. He stood, wiped his tears away and stared at Bui like nothing had ever happened.

"What?" He asked Bui. Bui shook his head, his jaw hanging open. Ani shrugged. "I thought you said something." He promptly said while walking to the window. Bui stodd and took a few steps towards him.

"Do you know what just happened?" Bui asked. Ani glanced at him curiously, an eyebrow raised.

"No." He skptically answered. Bui sighed.

"I'll be back...." He said. Ani turned to look at him as he left.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Toguro stood and brushed his clothes off.He looked up at the creatures still flying around, his wet face turned towards the sky. Misery stood next to him, holding his hand and leaned against him.

"Brother.... Remember his beautiful fall from grace." Misery softly said. Toguro glanced down at Misery, but Misery was gone. Toguro frantically turned about, trying to locate him. Nothing.

"Misery!" Toguro called. No answer. Just a distinctive sobbing that echoed all around him. Toguro grumbled and walked a ways more. He saw a small paved path that weaved around the strangeland. He sighed and began walking along, hoping Misery would appear and help him. Walking farth and farther, he found himself under a huge black twisted tree.

"Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnn..." Toguro whispered whiled looking up at the gnarled branches. He stepped under it and looked to the top. He saw a shadow leap from the branches onto a lower branch. Toguro lwapt back and prepared to attack.

"Who's there?" He yelled. Another Ani look alike leapt to the ground and stood. He turned and faced Toguro with a cheery smile on his face. HE looked like a ghost. Toguro could literally see right through him. He was transparent. But he brightly grinned nonetheless. "Who the hell-?"

"Hey!" The Ani-look-alike brightly said. "What's up! My names Joy.....And it's NOT a girls name!" HE smiled and pranced all around a dumbfounded Toguro. Toguro watched him and removed his sunglasses. He just stared and stared as Joy danced around him.

"Toguro, you're not in Kansas anymore." He mumbled. Joy stopped. He flipped his hair back and smiled even wider. He wore the stangest assorment of clothing Toguro had ever seen, at least the color of it. It was Ani's same tenchcoat, but it was YELLOW instead of blue.

"I reflect your brothers happiness and bring him joy." He said. He studied Toguro for the longest time. Another noise brought them to attention. It was ANOTHER Ani look-alike, but this one wore a white robe with a golden belt around it. Joy smiled and giggle with glee and ran to embrace this new figure. Toguro groaned as Joy came over with the new being.

"Brother!" He happily beamed. "I'd like you to meet Hope!" Toguro forced a smile and nodded in greeting. Just like Joy, this being was transparent and fading too. Toguro wondered why these beings weren't solid like the other two.

"Brother." Hope said. He reached a pale hand out to Toguro. Toguro stepped closer and took it. "I reflect the ambitions and dreams that your brother has, his hopes and anticipations that drive him and propel him throughout his life."

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Next Chapter: Toguro had no idea just how important Ani was to him. Or how much he deeply loved him- until he loses him.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment