Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - My Angel is Here

Everyone has a drak side, what if your older brother did, what if it began to leak out? What would you do?
Yaoi Toguro Otouto X Toguro Ani (It doesn't show in the first few chapters)

Chapter 5 - My Angel is Here

Chapter 5 - My Angel is Here


Disclaimer: I don't own YYh or the characters. And if I were making a profit off of this, I'd be poor, it ain't worth anything........so don't sue, or's else I'd have to suck you in and show you a few personalities and beings of my own......

Warning: You're in for a long and boring chapter. I know it's wrong, but I have NO pride in this crappy chapter, I just put it up for those who wanted updates......Nothing would come to me...


My Angel Is Here


"I'll kill you!" Toguro bitterly spat. Fear X threw his head back and gave a chilling laugh that echoed in the walls of Toguro's head. Toguro tightly closed his eyes and desperately shook his head as the cruel laughter rang out of him. Fear X stopped as he saw Toguro collapsed to his knees and clamped his hands over his ears, trying to shut out the sound. He slipped his hands into his black cloak and it reappeared with a dagger encrusted with jewels. Toguro opened his eyes and noticed Ani's body by his knees. He saw the blood on his brothers still body. He stood up with his head bowed and fist clenched.

"Ooooh..." Fear X mused, twirling the dagger between his slender fingers. "Is this the part where you bravely cut out my heart and crush it and avenge your dear brothers death and send me to the Underworld?" He giggled at his own joke, but quickly stopped as Toguro lifted his head, removed his sunglasses, and threw them over his shoulder, his eyes were ablaze with a fire that had never been there before. His teeth tightly grit and his whole body shaking, he stared at Fear X.

"I...I never did notice how much Ani had wanted me to be happy until now. I never understood how much I wanted HIM to be happy. But I DO understand that because of my lack of intelligence and knowledge, he's gone." Toguro quietly said. "I can't place it in words how hard this has struck me. I have realized that my whole life was built by him, he was the structure of my dreams and my life. Everything that ever meant anything to me....he was the source of it. But I never noticed. You have no idea that with just a desicion YOU made, you have not just ended his life, but MY reason for life, I will beat you, or I will die trying." Fear X grinned.

"That so touching." He mockingly said. "Youre just so choked up in you meaningless emotions that you are actually beleiving the nonsense Ani had wanted you to beleive. You are wrong about everything. You claim that your truly cared for him, but what about Misery? He told you the truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth. He lost faith in you when you were with Genkai, He had given up on you and forced his prescence upon you. But you ARE right about one thing, you will die trying." He smirked in his satisfaction.

"I've never seen on as pathetic and clueless as you." Toguro growled. Fear X laughed.

"Well, genious, you who forgot your brother and you who forsaked him and you let him die and you who is unable to avenge him.....Tell me how clueless I am." He shifted his wieght on one leg and stared irritably at Toguro with cruel amusement playing on his lips.

"Think about it dumb-@$$." Toguro whispered. "If he didn't care about me or had lost his faith in me, why would he turn demon with me if he knew it meant eternity with me. We walked hand in hand through Damntations doorway, and this is what it has come to. I will not give up on him. So enough said, today, you die." With that being said he whipped his coat off. Fear X grinned and bared his perfectly shaped teeth, his monsterous fangs gleaming in the darkness.

"Our time is now." He whispered. He rose several feet into the air and lifted his hands as if summoning something. Toguro clenched his fist and prepared to power up.

"Don't bother." Fear X mused. "Ani's mind is very complex, no spirit engery is accessable. He personally saw to that himself. Is that right, my little Aniki?" Toguro jumped as a tourtured cry echoed from which every direction.

"ANI!" Toguro yelled. Fear X laughed.

"Aw, look. He's crying for you, he knows your fate.....It's the same his pathetic one." He said. Toguro's eyes narrowed and he lunged for Fear X. He shoulder tackled the being, but before ge could pin him against something, Fear X crackled evily and vanished fro Toguro's grasp. He reappeared behind Toguro and slashed at him with the blade and caught from the back of his shoulder, to the side of his hip. Toguro's body jolted and he yanked away.

"Oh, come now....You know you can't physically beat me, I'm not able to be beaten, you have to use a different method." He taunted. Toguro was now on all fours. fighting to keep himself together, regardless of the burning in his eyes and the aching in his back from the dagger. "Anid may I mention, you'd better do it quick, this very blade in my hand is poisoned...." Toguro's eyes widened. He wanted to lay down, his body felt so heavy, it felt limp. His fingers felt like organic weights. His body slowly began to betray him and he slumed to the ground as defeat surrounded him.

"I can't win...the war." He whispered. Fear X snorted.

"You can't win anything at this rate......." He confimed to the man on the ground before him. Toguro groaned as he slowly blacked out.


*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Brother."

"Ani?"

"Yes."

"You're dead!"

"So? Listen to me, Fear X he-"

"Was created by you?"

"Yes, but that not important. He's a personality. Only another personality the same as itself can defeat him.

"I don't understand."

"Brother, only YOUR beings can defeat him." He said. Toguro shook his head.

"You have to help me."

"Yes, as long as you are in my mind, which may I say can never die, I can help you. I will open up the passage ways to make room for a being. My mind isn't powerful enough to allow more than one. So you have to choose wisely. Oh, and by the way, since I;m dead, you can;t get out of here unless you bring me back."

"Oh, gee, thanks."

"Now, get up."

"I can't."

"Do it!"

"I CAN'T!"

"NOW!"
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Toguro woke up in time to dodge a sickle being thrown at him.

"Damn it. Just attack me while I'm down why don'tcha!" Toguro growled. Fear X just nodded. "I hate you."

"Use it against me!" He mockingly laughed. Toguro gasped and suddenly what Ani said hit him. He had to select on of HIS beings to use against Fear X. It was Hate. It had to be....

"Ani." He whispered. "Help me." He rose, looking frantically around.

"Hey." A voice called from behind him he turned around a saw a reflection of himself.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Was Toguro's reply as he leapt back. It...It was HIM! He looked the same, except he wore black leather pants, a silver buckle black shirt and a black trench coat. Toguro looked the being up and down, liking how the outfit looked.

"Ahem....?" The being cleared his throat. Toguro snapped his eyes up to him.

"What?"

"You called me here, some little dude in a blue trench coat led me to this place, but his little @$$ wouldn't come through the portal with me..."

"Portal?" Toguro asked, arching an eyebrow. The being pointed up. Toguro's eyes strayed to where he was pointing and saw a large, swilrling black hole.. "Damn."

"Yes, great isn't it.... Now, shut up and hold still."

"Why? What are you going to d-" He was cut off and he momentairly forgot who he was, where he was, what he was doing, or who the president of the United States was. When he finally regained himself he stood, wobbliy.

"Hey!" He yelled, unable to move his body. "Get out!!! No body drives this thing but me!" He tried to thrash and fought against himself, but couldn't.. The being had taken over. Fear X watched with a startled look on his face. The being had taken over Toguro's body.

"Oh just shut up already! You wanna help Ani right?"

"Yes."

"Then don't be retarded, don;t fight against me if you wanna get through this thing." The being snapped. Toguro obeyed and relaxed, he let the being do all the work and take control.

"Wait, before you thrash and trash this guy, what do I call you?"

"They all have a name for me, but just call me Valentine..." Valentine told him. Toguro said nothing as Valentine began towards Fear X.

"You're on crack!" Fear X said. Valentine wasted no time he promptly waled to Fear X and kicked him. Fear X was sent through the air, but caught himself and hurled the poisoned dagger at Valentine. Valentine easily caught it.

"You..." Fear X growled.

"Will kill you." Toguro finished the sentence for Valentine, who nodded. Fear X laughed and teleported to where he was standing right in front of Valentine.

"Go ahead." He said, lifting his arms back and leaning towards Valentine. "If you think you're spirit and will is enough to defeat and bury my power, try it." He closed his eyeless sockets and smiled. Valentine frowned.

"The little dude in the blue coat told me what I had to do.....I ain't about to turn back." He lifted the blade and thrust it down, the blade slicing through the black cloak of his enemy. Fear X gasped and held the knife.

"Just DIE!" Toguro screamed. Fear X smiled and pulled the knife out. Valentine smriked.

"I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy...." He said. Fear X yanked the bade out of Valentine's hand, cutting the flesh to the bone. But he didn't show any sign of pain. Fear X grinned.

"Yes, nothing could be anymore satisfying than watching your enemies die at your hands, I wouldn't give you that pleasure." He slashed out with the dagger and caught Valentine on the cheek. ONly then did Valentine fall to his knees.

"I'm sorry Toguro." He said. "I was not the one to beat him. Choose better next time, if there is a next time..." Toguro was about to say something when he felt feeling in his body returned. Valentine was gone..

"Kuso!" Toguro cursed. He was alone, no being, and a heavily poisoned bosy to boot. Oh whoopedy freacken' doodedy....... He struggled to rise, but couldn't. Fear X rose the dagger over his head.

"It's time to end your suffering and pain. I will make this quick and show you the mercy you don't deserve!" He swung the knife down. Toguro heard a loud bang and blacked out.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Toguro...Toguro wake up...please..." A voice called to him. He tried to move an arm, but it felt so painfully heavy. He groaned and cracked an eye open, seeing someone he would never have expected.

"Sakyo!" He yelled. Sake was crouched next to him, holding a large handgun. Behind him, on the ground a glowing glyph eerily emited a strange symbolic light.. "What happened?" He asked. Sakyo smiled.

"He was about to stab you, I shot him and he disappeared, died, but where he was standing, that weird thing began glowing. He dropped this and it has the same symbol on ground." He held the dagger out to Toguro. Toguro took it and examined it. It had specks of his blood on it. He stared and stared until he had an idea.

"Maybe you gotta stick it into the ground. You know, where the symbol is." He said. Sakyou put an arm around him and helled him up, they walked to the glyph togther and knelt over it. Toguro sighed and plunged the blade in. Immediately, a burts of colors emerged and he saw about two dozen of Ani's beings waft into the air. They all had something to say to Toguro.

"Thank you brother."

"ABOUT TIME."

"Geez, took you long enough!"

"We are gratefull...." Toguro listened to all of them, speechless as they began to merge together to for one. Toguro gasped.

"Ani!" He whispered. Sure enough, as the beings merged, they looked more and more like Ani until he stood, solid flash and blood in fron of Toguro. He opened his eyes and smiled vibrantly.

"Hello, brother......SAKYO!" He yelled. Sakyo shrugged. "How did you get here...."

"Same as you and Toguro....the book." He said. Ani just stared. Toguro was to busy examining his brother, just gazing helplessly at him. He stared until his vision was blurred by his tears, only then did his scoop Ani into his arms and held him.

"Oh.....I'm so sorry....I never knew..." He said. Ani smiled and held him.

"It;s alright. The one we do not speak of has been defeated.....thanks...." He said. He playfully nipped at Toguro's earlobe and giggled. Toguro would've kissed him or something, but he was to busy holding him.


*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Next chap: Hey, the next one is gonna be the last.. Alot of questions are answered, and some of the inner demons put to rest. I'm sorry this one sucked so bad......

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IceQueen29 on June 22, 2005, 12:28:15 PM

IceQueen29 on
IceQueen29I agree with Natalya. It didn't suck. I would know. A few kids at my school can't write a good story to save their lives. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Zacuraotouto on May 2, 2005, 5:44:17 AM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutothat was so NOT bad. what is wrong with you? i love it. so sad, but good.

FrostToguro on May 1, 2005, 9:43:06 AM

FrostToguro on
FrostToguro*salutes* No prob, you've encouraged me when I just feel like quittin', thanks and good luck!

Natalya on May 1, 2005, 8:09:08 AM

Natalya on
NatalyaIt did not suck! Awww, that was too cute! I am sad that it is ending so soon but I hope that it is a happy ending...I think Ani deserves that much after all the hell he's been put through. I appreciate your confidence in me and I thank you for the first, and only comment I have recieved on Fanart-central. Keep up the great work, Frost!