Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dad

Yusuke? Toguro's son? Yep! Ani's not too hapy about it and Yusuke's just beginnig to find out the wonders of a father.

Chapter 1 - Dad

Chapter 1 - Dad






I Know Your Face
Chapter 1:dad?



"Awwwww! Mom!"Yusuke Urameshi groaned. It just wasn't fair. He HAD to tag along with his mother Atsuko, who was off plastering herself at the bar while drinking off a denied job application. Her tactics to release stress were just about as stupid as pink ponies in Yusuke's opinion. Atsuko knew what she was putting her son through, but she couldn't help it. Sure she loved him, but she had to live her own life too. ANd if that meant being plastered from the bar at weeks at a time, so be it.
"If I gotta sit here, at least get ME a beer..........." Yusuke grumbled while watching two minors he knew from school sneak in with fake ID's and were now ordering alcohol. They looked around, grinned at him and flashed him the thumbs up before turning to their drinks. "Retards.....I didn't even use an ID! That dude at the door let me in and I didn't have to finish breaking his nose.........."
Atsuko sighed before waving at the bartender to serve up another beer. He brought it, eyeing her, and walked away whistling. She pushed it to Yusuke who eagerly began to sip at it. It was cool and crisp to the taste and for a few moments, Yusuke was in heavenly bliss as he closed his eyes, savoring the queer taste.
"Thanks mom.....It's about damn time you did something good for me." Yusuke coolly said with a hint of haughtiness in his voice. He continued to drink as people filtered through the door sitting down in the dank seats. He cast his dark wine colored eyes down to look at his beer. It bubbled and fizzed as he peered into his glass. Atsuku silently pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She inserted one into her mouth and gave one to yusuke. At the same time, they pulled out cheap plastic lighters and lit their smokes. Immediately, the area they sat in was in a hazy cloud of tobacco smoke.
"Yusuke...." Atsuko began in a drepressed voice. "I want you to wait here with me for a at least ten more minutes then you can go home.....Ok?" She looked to Yusuke who nodded while sippig his beer. The next moment, however, would change Atsuko and Yusuke's life forever. Yusuke got up to go turn the jutebox to something that had at least a hint of punk rock in it. He heard the door open and close, but he took no notice. He faced the box until he heard a voice he new he would never forget: Toguro. He whirled around and gazed in horror as Toguro stopped infron of Atsuko, and she gazed up at him.
"Hey!" Yusuke yelled. "Damnit! Get the hell away from my mother!" Toguro didn't seem to hear him, but Ani, who emerged from the other side of Toguro gave Yusuke a horrified look before looking to Atsuko and back to his brother. Yusuke strode to Toguro but stopped when he saw his mother gazing fondly up into the face of his most hated rival.
"Toguro......." She breathed. "My dearest, how long has it been? 15 years? Yes.............I thought I'd ever see you OR Ani again." She got up to hug Toguro and they tenderly embraced. Yusuke poked Toguro in the ribs only to have ANi snort at him.
"I thought I'd never see you either Atsuko...........I can still remember you that night......." His voice was soft and Ani made a gagging noise behind his brother. "I never expected to see you.....But you look so stressed." Atsuke responed to him by pulling him down by his collor and kissing him.
"Hands off the mother NOW!!!!" Yusuke screamed. "NOW! NOW! NOW! GET YOUR HANDS OFF!" Toguro looked at him and Ani grimaced. Toguro gently grasped Atsuko by her shoudler and pulled her away. He jerked his sunglasses off and tossed them over his shoulder only to have Ani expertly catch them.
"This is-------" Toguro ket his voice trailed off. "Y-y-y-y-your son?" Atsuko smiled and held his hand.
"No....."She said. "Both mine AND yours............" Toguro's jaw dropped and Ani made a clicking noise with his tongue and gently tugged on brother's trenchcoat, but Toguro waved him off. He looked at Yusuke and stared. His eyes were wide with disbelief. Yusuke was just as suprised. He stared at Toguro with equal confusion in his eyes. Both stared at eachother. Ani made an impatient noise and once again gently tugged on Toguro's coat. This time, Toguro looked at him, still shocked.
"What is it Brother?" Toguro asked softly. He looked at Ani's narrow gold eyes as they zoomed to Yusuke and Atsuko. "What's wrong? Shaken up too?" Ani nodded. HIs long hair gently shaking.
"Does this make him my nephew?" Ani asked. Toguro nodded numbly. "This isn't good...........Brother.......I don't feel so good. I think I need to sit down..........." Toguro nodded at Atsuko as he ushered Ani to one of the booths in the corner and sat him down. They spoke for a moment and Yusuke saw Toguro lightly touch Ani's face and kissed him. This time, it was Yusuke's turn to gag, and in doing so, he almost threw his beer up..........
"Yusuke......" Atsuko began. But she never finished. She looked up at him through glassy eyes. Toguro walked over and stood in front of Yusuke. On impulse, Yusuke threw his arms around Toguro's middle and buried his face in his green trenchcoat. He felt a sudden rush of emotions of love and gratitude for Toguro. Toguro numbly and silently put his own arms around Yusuke and gently fondled his hair. Yusuke only squeezed harder. He looked up at Toguro's face and smiled the most gentle smile he ever smiled.
"Hello, dad....." He said. Toguro looked down at him in disbelief again before his eyes welled with tears. He blinked them back before softly touching Yusuke's lips in an affectionate way.
"Hello, son......." He whispered.


End of Chapter one! Stay tuned for chapter 2!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 2 reveiw: Yusuke learns more on the love between Toguro and Atsuko, he also attempts to do some newphewly bonding with Ani. Meanwhile, Keiko abandoned him outa fear of Toguro, Kuwabara can't beleive it, Kurama's in shock, and Hiei has another twist to add to the history. And as usual, Boton's there to help out our boy wonder.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zacuraotouto on April 8, 2005, 11:36:53 PM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutoi love it. yet, its so. anyway keep up the great work.

Zacuraotouto on April 8, 2005, 11:32:54 PM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutoi love it. yet its so sad *sobs*
anyway, keep up the good work

Redneck_Anime_Gurl on March 1, 2005, 4:16:02 AM

Redneck_Anime_Gurl on
Redneck_Anime_GurlI love the story.i can't wait for Chapter 2!

Natalya on February 2, 2005, 7:09:32 AM

Natalya on
NatalyaOMG! This is a wonderful start! I don't see why no one comments on your stories, I love them! Please, you have to update this ASAP! Interesting plot by the way! Poor Ani, I hope he's going to be okay.