Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - History and Denial

Yusuke? Toguro's son? Yep! Ani's not too hapy about it and Yusuke's just beginnig to find out the wonders of a father.

Chapter 2 - History and Denial

Chapter 2 - History and Denial



I know Your Face
Chapter: 2




Yusuke had gone back to his apartment and packed a bag for a week. Atsuko had decided that since she was going to be stuck at the bar, Yusuke might as well go off with the father he never knew he had. He put his best clothes in the bag along with his best (semi-decent shoes). He dressed in his usual green school uniform. Once he had freshened up, he bounded down the steps to the parking lot to the blue car waiting. The Mustang GT looked out of place among all the trashy vehicles. He grinned proudly as he approached the car and saw the brothers leaning on the it.

"Ready?" Toguro asked beaming with pride that Yusuke looked decent. Yusuke nodded and threw his BIG bag into the trunk, there was no room for his little one so he held that. Ani made a move to sit into the front seat next to his brother, but Toguro unconcernedly said, "Brother, let Yusuke sit up front........" Ani made a sort of soft growling noise and shot Yusuke a dirty look before crawling into the back seat. He made a move to put an AFI cd into the CD player, but Toguro replied, "Let Yusuke pick the music." Ani sighed and at slid to the other seat in the back, but once again, Toguro objected, "Yusuke's bag is going there." This time, Ani got out and slammed the door.

"I'll take the damned bus!" He said loudly. "Screw you guys." He stared to walk away, and Toguro held out his hand with $20 for the ride home, but Ani swatted his hand away and began to walk. Yusuke shot Toguro a guilty look before sitting in the front seat and beagn flipping through Toguro's large CD case. He picked out "All in the blood" and put it in the CD player.

"How far's the place?" He asked Toguro. Toguro had flipped through his wallet and handed Yusuke about . "WHOA!!!!! MY MOM HASN'T EVEN HELD THIS MUCH MONEY!!!!!" His eyes boggled open and he looked at Toguro as if he had no idea what to do with the money.

"Half's for your schooling and the other half for you mother to get some new clothes, she looks like a wreck." Toguro said as he turned the key in the ignition, and started the car. By this time, they couldn't see Ani anymore, he had walked around the corner, mumbling how he hated his brother. IT was a a little past seven in the evening, an Yusuke hadn't had anything to eat, but he was far from hungry. He was trembling from excitement at the thought of being in a big house with a person who loved him and cared. He had placed the money in a little black leather wallet he carried in his back pocket because it made his butt look nice. "The place we're going, is not our actual house, that is too far. About 11years ago, Brother and I bought a fruninshed a big villa on a private beach. You'll like it. It's only me, brother, and you...."

"It's really great having my dad around......." Yusuke thought aloud. Toguro glanced at him through the corner of his eyes and softly smiled. "I mean, it's pretty damn hard living with my mom. My living conditions suck, she sucks, all she does is get plastered at the bar that sucks, and she can't make up her mind as whether to care about me or not whixh sucks, pretty lame right, and did I mention it sucks? And now, I'm with someone who I've always wanted to be with, you....which....doesn't suck." At hearing his last statement, Toguro was blinking back tears, but Yusuke couldn't see them through his sunglasses. It was getting dark and Yusuke could see the stars burst through the sky in one direction with royal purple skies while the other directon had a orange, pink, and red skies and a huge red cirlce in the sky casting shadow's among the entire city making it glow. Yusuke stared at the window until darkness totally fell and he leeaned against the window to sleep.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Yusuke...." Toguro said while gently nudging Yusuke's shoulder. "Wake up.......We're here......Yusuke." He gave Yusuke a firmer shove and Yusuke awoke with a start. The sky was pitch black as he stepped out. He stretched while Toguro got his bags and they started up the driveway. Yusuke almost toppled over when he saw the house. It was huge, it was beyind words, by the side he saw tennis courts, a track, a swimming pool and a wieght room. Yusuke hurried after Toguro as they walked up the steps to the house. Ani must not have gotten home yet, for the door was locked. Toguro opened the door, and flicked the lights on. The place was huge. Yusuke couldn't beleive it. He walked up three flights of stairs and to a room that was completely black. It looked dark, in Yusuke's opinion, but it was nice, that sort of stuff was in. He walked in and looked at Togruo who put his bags down.

"It's great......" Yusuke said. "I could live here forever. This is amazing! Stereo! T.V! Computer! DVD player! Phone! VCR! Black! Yeah Baby!" He laughed aloud and and threw him self onto the bed, which was pleasantly comfortable. He rolled over so his face was buried into the pillow and laughed again. He felt Toguro sit on the side of the bed. Yusuke rolled back over to look at him and found him smiling at him.

"I must warn you about this room.......It's the best furnished spare room we have." Toguro said quietly. "My brother had a girlfriend. She was alright, kinda psycho......But she used to occupy this room because she burnt her own house down. But she lived here for the longets time, about 5 years. She and my brother were hot and heavy, then he inpregnated her. She was absolutely thrilled because this meant he HAD to marry her now, she beleived a baby would bring Ani closer to her. She even had her child in this room. It was a baby boy, but he didn't live past his third day. She went into a state of madness and killed herself here." When he was finished, Yusuke didn't feel so welcome anymore. Toguro sensed and smiled. "Don't worry, this place is blessed, Brother didn't like it though. It took him a while to get over her. But he did eventually." Just as he finished, they heard the front door open and close, indicating Ani had returned. Toguro wasn't finished, "If you want, it's still kinda early, you can check out the place and hit the kitchen if your hungry. I have to balance my checkbook, so I'll be in the study on the second floor if you need me." He patted Yusukes shoulder and rumpled his hair before standing and walking out the door.

The clock read 8 o'clock. Yusuke sighed and stood, he began to walk out the door, but he almost collided with Ani. He backed away and allowed Ani to enter the room. His yellow eyes formed angry slits as he looked around the room, he was apparently unhappy about Yusuke occupying the room of his ex-woman. He whirled around to look at Yusuke and glared.

"You should feel honored." He said in a dangerously low voice. "Just standing in the same room she dwelled in. A brat like you shouldn't even be here." He turned his back to Yusuke and started to walk away, but Yusuke put a hand on his shoulder to pull him back. His brown-red eyes flashed questionly into the same peircing yellow eyes Toguro had.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Yusuke asked. "Please tell me what I did.....I might be able to-" He was cut off as Ani slapped his hand away. His narrow face twisting into a grimacing frown. "Ani...........Uncle............" Yusuke desperately whispered. Ani only jerked away and walked out of the room. Feeling disturbed, Yusuke unpacked, changed, and went to bed, pondering about what just happened.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yusuke woke up the next morning to the sound of the brothers speaking in low whispers. He heard his name several times, but he didn't much else. His heart stopped as he heard Ani say something about Toguro returning Yusuke and forgetting all about him. After He heard Ani say that, he heard a smacking noise as if someone was slapped, then there was a thumping noise of a small person hitting the wall. He sat up with a start and heard Toguro yell something at Ani and heard another THUMP. Yusuke got up and went to the door and opened it. Toguro was towering over Ani, who was crouched on the floor, blood surging from his nose and mouth as he held his chest. Toguro turned to meet Yusuke's gaze and smiled.

"Good Morning." He said while ruffling Yusuke's hair making it messier than it had been. He saw Yusuke's horrified look as he saw Ani's blood on the stone floor and wall. Toguro turned towards Ani and spoke, "Go now, clean yourself up, you look like a mass murdurer, oh, whait, YOU ARE. Go on. Get." He reached down to offer his hand to help Ani up, but Ani paid no regard to it as he jumped up and limped down the hallway. He watched Ani with distaste before turning back to Yusuke. "Sorry you had to see that, he can't break the habits. Anyway.......Hungry?" Yusuke was silent for a moment before his stomach grumbled loudly and he nodded. Toguro laughed and led Yusuke down the stairs. When they reached the second floor, they passed Ani's room and saw his small. shirtless figure slumped over the bed and his shoulders shook up and down. Yusuke paid no mind to him as Toguro hurried him down the stair to the kitchen and fed him breakfast.

While he was eating, he thought of what his friends would say if they found out about Toguro. Once he finished his particularly large breakfast, he walked around to the living room where he saw Toguro watching TV and gave him a big hug. Toguro returned the hug with a smile.Yusuke then bounded up the stairs to go to his room, but he ended up stopping on the second floor in Ani's doorway. Ani was still kneeling on the floor slumped over the egde of his bed, but he was still except for his bruised back rising up and down as he breathed. Yusuke crept in and knelt next to Ani. He brushed some of the unruly frosted black hair out of his face and saw him sleeping. HIs face was still covered in blood, but Yusuke only let the strands of hair back onto his pale face before walking away to his own room. He looked at the pictures on the walls and saw both Ani and Toguro when they were younger. He smiled and saw a picture of a pink haired girl with big brown eyes holding Toguro's arm. He kept walking down the silent hallway until he found himself standing in his new room. Thinking of his friends, he pikcked up the phine and dialed Keikos number. It rang several times before she picked it up.

"Hello?" She asked, her voice sounded a little worried while at the same time peeved, Yusuke opened his mouth to speak into the receiver, but no words came out. "Helloooooo?" Keiko asked again.

"Hey........." Yusuke said in a tight voice, he had no idea why he was so worried. "Guess where I'm at?" He asked playfully while at the same time, cautously.

"Hey Yusuke!" She chirped brightly. "Where are you? I saw you mom at the bar half asleep and she mumbled something about you finding your new gaurdian, she said now that you found this new person, you'll be alright? Is it true, have you found your dad?" She sounded eager and happy, but Yusuke still didn't answer to fast.

"Yeah........" He said. "That's why I'm calling you, my dad, he's......well....My dad is that Toguro guy that threatened to destroy my family and friens and almost got killed in the tournament and has a demented brother. He's the guy that almost kill ME! He's my dad..........How's that?" By the time he was finished, he felt a pit of dread hit his stomach, he heard the intake of breath from Keiko and knew she was afraid.

"Oh....." She said as though she made a decision. But Yusuke spoke first.

"Hey, now..." He urgently said. "Don't gotta be liek that. He's nice. His brother's evil as Satan himself in the pits of Hell. But he's a good guy. Trust me.....Ok?" He was silent for a while while Keiko was silent. "Say something, please......"

"Yusuke......" She whispered. "I'm sorry, but I don't hink I can associate with you.....I know this is harsh.....But I can't take any risks with that man.I don't hink we should be talking anymore........You understand right? Yusuke? Yusuke? Y-Y-Y-Y-Yusuke?" CLICK. Yusuke slowly hung the phone back up on the receiver, not beleiving what he heard. Keiko didn't want anything to do with him. He leaned back onto the bed, his breathing ragged as sweat beaded on his face. He couldn't believe it. He just couldn' beleive it.

"Yusuke?" A voice from the doorway called. Yusuke turned to the sound of the voice and looked up to see Toguro. HE looked at him concernedly before walking ito the room. "Are you alright?" He asked. He approached Yusuke and felt his forehead and face. "You seem a little warm. Perhaps you shoudl lie down?"

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3 reveiw: Same thin gas chapter one except there'll be Hiei, Kurama, Botan, and Raizen. Sorry Bethy..........I didn't slip them in yet.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnakinSkywalker on June 13, 2005, 8:42:19 AM

AnakinSkywalker on
AnakinSkywalker*covers ears* ACK! *tackles Frost* Frostie Frostie Frostie! Hows summer treating ya!!?? I'm bored so I'm writing plenty of fanfics...Along with broadening my YYH horizons...Which is still concentrated a a certain redhead. I Got the DVD when they indroduce him, Hiei and Gouki...I'm hopeless

FrostToguro on June 12, 2005, 11:33:55 AM

FrostToguro on
FrostToguro*sqeal* Anakin! I love YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU! AAAHHHH! MY SEXY KITSUNE!!!

AnakinSkywalker on June 12, 2005, 2:45:11 AM

AnakinSkywalker on
AnakinSkywalker"I'LL Take The Damned Bus!!"HEHEHE, Me likie, Frostie....I bet you can't guess who I am....I'll give you a hint as if my sn isn't already...Ms.Sarfin..

Zacuraotouto on April 27, 2005, 8:56:21 PM

Zacuraotouto on
Zacuraotoutoi like this chapter too

FrostToguro on March 22, 2005, 9:55:10 AM

FrostToguro on
FrostToguroYay! *pouncehugs* Thanks!!!! I love getting those type of comments, they motivate me to write faster and better! Look! Here I go! I'm writing!

Natalya on March 21, 2005, 8:43:14 PM

Natalya on
NatalyaOuch, poor Yusuke. I hope the others are a little bit more decent. I also hope that Ani gets himself together as well. Wonderful update, I hope to read more soon! You are an amazing writer, never doubt that!