Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - one and only

I little story with Beast Boy well being Beast Boy. Comments please and I take requests! Note: This won the contest! I'm so happy! Frist time ever that I won a contest here!
Froze8

Chapter 1 - one and only

Chapter 1 - one and only
Beast Boys JokesBeastBoys Jokes
 
Notso very long ago in a place of a T-shape there was a green teen boy. Now thiswas no ordinary teen for he was a Teen Titan and he was very bored. So hedecided to tell some jokes to his five fellow Titan friends.
 
Whenhe had finally got everyone to come (Raven taking the most time since she wasas usual reading) into the living room of the T-shaped place he began.
 
Theseare the “jokes” and “responses” that were said:
 
Joke1 part 1: “What do glow worms eat?”
Responsefrom an annoyed Raven: “WHAT!”
 Joke 1 part 2: “Light food. Get it light ‘cause there’re glow worms? ”  
Response:*cricket chirps in the back round*
 
Joke2 part 1: What did the teddy bear say to the waiter when he asked would youlike some more soup?”
Responsefrom a very excited Starfire: What! What! What! I can’t wait to hear what hesaid!”
Joke2 part 2: “I’m stuffed. You know ‘cause he’s a teddybear?”
Response:*Starfire now is puzzled and goes to ask what the joke is suppose to mean butwhen she looks at everyone decides she shouldn’t*
  
Joke3 part 1: “Why did the cookie go to the hospital?”
Response:………………………
*BBnow looks over to see all his friends fast asleep*
BB:“Oh come now it wasn’t that bad. Was it? *BB thinks about this for a moment* “Ohwell at lease now a get the TV all to my self.” *BB runs to get the remote and watchhis favorite TV shows*
 
                       The End   
WellI hope I’m not to late for the contest. Commentsplease and I take requests.
Froze8  

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

EmberLover on January 30, 2006, 9:04:26 AM

EmberLover on
EmberLoveromg this is the best story and did u no that u were the first fwend on FAC bi bi fwend!!!!!!
^_________________^

Froze8 on January 28, 2006, 12:23:18 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8Thanks!
Froze8

morphin on January 28, 2006, 12:21:34 AM

morphin on
morphingood jokes bb didn't get any repliys lol.

Froze8 on January 26, 2006, 3:48:33 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8Thanks cyborggirl! It took me about a nour to do so I didn't know if anyone would like it. I knew it fit the characters but to me it wasn't that funny, but then again I have heard those jokes alot.
Froze8

cyborggirl on January 25, 2006, 9:17:07 PM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlOh My G-D THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVED RAVEN! FAVS! *by the way your definatly in the running for number 1!*