Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One

Just a small fic where the four are watching a movie! But that movie shouldn't have been watched. Yes, their watching .... Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

Chapter 1 - One

Chapter 1 - One
Ray, Matt, Ryan, and Mike sat on the couch patiently. Two of the four people were waiting patiently for the movie that they were currently watching to end, one of the four didn’t really care, the last of the four was actually enjoying the movie.
Wanna guess?
No, sillies, not which person felt what, what movie they were watching!
Pirates of the Carribean? No, Mike and Ryan would have liked it if they watched that!
Saw 1 or 2? No, Ryan would be so happy his head would explode, and the others would just be disturbed.
My Little Pony: Rainbow Adventure? Uhhh.....no comment.
No, they were indeed watching, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! No, not the old one with boring Gene Wilder, the new one! With Johnny Depp! Yay!
Okay, to the story!
Mike grunted and shifted uncomfortably. It just passed where the fat kid Augustus What’s-his-name got sucked up the tube and the annoying little people Oompa Loompas danced around singing a weird song. They were perhaps the stupidest songs he’d ever heard, having heard a lot of stupid songs.
“God, where’s the blood?” Ryan asked with a quiet whisper, leaning, “Couldn’t the tube just have killed that Augustus guy?”
Ray raised a finger to his lips and made that ‘Shh’ sound. Mike obeyed his boyfriend, be he was afraid his mind would implode from sheer boredom.
Ray watched happily, being the only one enjoying himself, and saw the people in the movie walk down a hall. Mr. Wonka had another one of those weird flashbacks, and here we are currently in the movie!
‘I'm sorry, I was having a flashback.’ Johnny Depp on the television stated. Mike Teavee’s father looked at him, ‘These flashbacks happen often?’ Willy laughed, ‘Increasingly... today.’
Mike heard Ray laugh a little, and figured that this movie would be worth it if he was able to hear Ray laugh a little. Mike smiled to himself. His smile was gone within two seconds when he saw them enter the next room in the movie.
Mike slapped his forehead and sighed, “God, please, does EVERYTHING have to go wrong?”
Oh, what was in the room, may you ask? Oh, yes.
Squirrels.
Lot’s and lot’s of squirrels.
Ray felt Matt shiver next to him, and he instantly caught on, “Umm, Matt, their not real!”
The boy obviously didn’t believe him, and jumped to a standing position, nearly making the couch tip over.
“Break the TV in!” Ryan exclaimed happily.
Matt just turned around and ran in a beeline strait toward the front door.
“Matt!” Ray exclaimed, jumping over the couch and running after the boy. Mike instantly started running after Ray, because Ray didn’t know that it was DEFINITELY against the rules to go out after dark. He was surprised they let them stay up this late.
Yes, that was how this fateful night went. And if you listen hard, you can still hear Ryan’s everlasting laughter in the wind.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment