Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Co-written with Ladaya_Solo. It's also in her profile. This is a story about our dreams put together to make utter chaos. Ladaya's Brother and his friends get the sohma curse. I hope you enjoy it!!! WARNING: VERY STRANGE

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge


The Different Dreams

(These are the dreams that will be used in the Fic Just read this before you read the Fic then refer back to it when ever you need.)



(Ladaya_Solo) The Prom and the Sohma curse: I wanted to go to the prom with my brother but all I was wearing was a tie-dye shirt and a denim skirt. Then we found out that my brother and his friends have the Sohma curse.



(Fueraqua) The Mario/ Akito: I had a dream where Akito was trying to kill me because I told Hatori to “accidentally” poison him instead of make him better.



(Ladaya_Solo) The Egg Guy: I had a dream where there was this evil giant egg that was trying to ruin ping-pong by replacing all ping pong balls with raw eggs. So to defeat him we had to hack into a Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen computer game.



(Fueraqua) The Red Squirrels: I had a dream where I had a packet of magic beans. When I ate them, I became a red squirrel. This evil dwarf was chasing my cousin and me, so we ate the beans. We turned into red squirrels and tried escaping through the ventilation system, but the dwarf was following us, even though he was much bigger than the vent.



(Ladaya_Solo) Sailor Jupiter in a light bulb: I had a dream where Sailor Jupiter was trapped in a giant light bulb and was slowly becoming a motorcycle-riding turtle.



(Fueraqua) Crocodile/ Kyo/ Girl Scout Camp/ Sixth Grade Camp: I had two crocodile dreams, but I combined them. My grandpa and I were on this platform over crocodile infested waters. Somebody pushed us off and we were swimming through the crocs' river. I was swimming around a river bend when I looked back and Kyo was there. The kids my sixth grade were there on a hill. I had to do this obstacle course with all these crocs following me.







(Ladaya_Solo) The Zebra Stampede on the M.F.: To understand this dream you have to know I have an Original Character that is my namesake Ladaya Solo, She is Han and Leia's daughter. Anyway in this dream a Zebra Stampede trampled the Millennium Falcon even though it was up high and a four-year-old girl drew an adult version of the three little pigs.



(Fueraqua) The E.P.P./ Tiger Picture/ Inflatable: First, E.P.P. stands for Extended Projects Program, which is a class for people above normal intelligence level. I was in this cave system with all these tunnels, and the people from my E.P.P. class were there. There was a picture of a tiger in a mountain scene, and I could go into it. Later, my family and I were in this elevator going out of the caves and into this inflatable park.



(Ladaya_Solo) Ms. Strict's Room: I was in my fifth grade room that looked like my back yard when the floor fell out and Kiki From Kiki's Delivery Service and Totoro from My neighbor Totoro were falling with me into the New York harbor.



(Fueraqua) The Lion King Glass Food: When I was about five I had a dream where I was one of Nala from the Lion King's friends. As we got older, we got upgraded to this food that was shaped like cats and was made out of plastic glass.



(Ladaya_Solo) Full House: I had a dream where there was a ton of random people came in my hose when I asked them to go away and they refused I said “Oh my god, the next thing you know the whole school of Hogwarts will be here” And the next thing you knew the whole school of Hogwarts was there.



(Fueraqua) The Haunted Grocery Store/ Library Thing/ FB/ AVP: I had a dream where there was a haunted grocery store with portals to H-E-Double Hockey sticks All the FB characters were there. There was a library where my family and I went while on vacation. At the library I got two books: Learning Music With Shigure and More Music With Haru. I got Shigure's version because it would be more informational, and Haru's because he's hot. (Which is totally not like me). Later, a few of the FB character's were in a storm cellar and tied up like the aliens do to their prey.



(Ladaya_Solo) Link at the Starburst Factory: I had a dream in which the Starburst Company was making a hot fruit drink by melting orange Starbursts. The man who was making it in this machine put the orange Starburst in awkwardly `cause he was afraid of getting his fingers chopped off. A white blob of starburst came out. I tried some it was really salty. They had apparently made a Chocolate one before `cause Link was there and he said, “I didn't like that chocolate hot lava”.



(Fueraqua) Bloor's Enlistment: I had a dream where my older brother Chris and I were being enlisted for Bloor's Academy, even though we had no power or talent. Then Ezekiel was going around in his squeaky wheelchair. The squeaking was actually a toy my little brother was playing with.



(Ladaya_Solo) History Train to Liberty's Kids: My family went on a train that went back to the time of the time of the Civil War. But I said I'd rather go to the Revolutionary War time and be like the kids from Liberty's Kids. A boy agreed with me. He said he would be James and I would be Sarah. So we ditched the train. To find Henri we went to this French Toy Store. “cept the boy we found was shy and nothing like Henri. XD



(Fueraqua) My Quest to Kill Smaug: I had a dream where my name was Chrystal Amethyst, and I was going on a quest to kill Smaug the evil dragon from The Hobbit. I was trying to hide behind trees from an army of orcs marching up 161 (name of a street). Aragorn and Borimir were trying to beat me to Smaug so they could kill him first.



(Ladaya_Solo) Aladdin and Kyo and the crazy fan girls: In this dream it was the third Aladdin movie and we had to explore a golden palace. There was Aladdin, Me, Fueraqua, Kyo, and some random pirate. The pirate was our guide. The pirate warned Kyo and Aladdin to watch out for wild crazy fan girls but Aladdin didn't listen so, the girls carried off both Kyo and Aladdin. Then all of the sudden Fueraqua and I were on a big ocean liner type ship going across lake Michigan, all my class mates from last year were there and then some. We could freely use the ship's intercom, so I said into it: “IF KYO AND ALADDIN ARE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM ABLE TO ESCAPE PLEASE REPORT TO THE FRONT DECK NOW.”





(Fueraqua) 5th Grade Escapees: I was in fifth grade with the evil Ms. Strict being her hippopotamus self. In my dream it was indoor recess, and no teacher was in the room at the time. I was helping everybody in my class escape through a second story window and get to freedom.





(Ladaya_Solo) SW and PotC Crossover: Captain Jack Sparrow (Cap Jack), Will and Elizabeth were floating on a raft at sea all of the sudden a literally GREEN storm came up and after it settled down Will and Elizabeth were Han and Leia. They got off onto the dock and Ladaya (my character) was there. She found out that Han was on trial and Cap Jack had to witness for him.



(Fueraqua) Horse Camp with my Siblings (and ice cream): I was going to horse camp for a second time, except this time I was with my little brother and sister. We all were staying for one night at the camp… in tree houses. Then my dad bought us all ice cream and chocolate covered pretzel sticks.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment